Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2006, 09:24 AM   #1
ellyn2000
DIS Veteran
Loves to go Pearl Diving in Japan

Our stay @CSR

Checked into CSR 11/18 for Thanksgiving week. Check in was fastest ever. Was not happy with room location (Ranchos 6B) Was unable to flag down the carts for a ride. Once I tried to wave one down and the driver waved back and kept going. Did get picked up for a ride to El Centro one night. It was cold out, so we didn't really tour the property. I did like the bus service and the distance to all 4 parks. Rooms didn't seem any nicer than AS with the exception of coffee maker & fridge. None of my family cared for Pepper Market or Maya Grill. I've talked with many, many folks that just love CSR, but I think we'll stay somewhere else next time. DS & DDIL stayed @POR and felt the same way about it. We'll look into the other moderates for next trip.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:45 AM   #2
CTDis4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellyn2000
Checked into CSR 11/18 for Thanksgiving week. Check in was fastest ever. Was not happy with room location (Ranchos 6B) Was unable to flag down the carts for a ride. Once I tried to wave one down and the driver waved back and kept going. Did get picked up for a ride to El Centro one night. It was cold out, so we didn't really tour the property. I did like the bus service and the distance to all 4 parks. Rooms didn't seem any nicer than AS with the exception of coffee maker & fridge. None of my family cared for Pepper Market or Maya Grill. I've talked with many, many folks that just love CSR, but I think we'll stay somewhere else next time. DS & DDIL stayed @POR and felt the same way about it. We'll look into the other moderates for next trip.
Sorry you didn't care for CSR. Our favorite and since I have a bum knee use the shuttle all the time with no problem. Since you didn't like CSR or POR because of the size...CBR is will be out - just as big. Sounds like you would like POFQ. Have stayed there and it is a very pretty resort, nice rooms and little to no walking no matter where you room is. With so many resorts I'm sure you'll find one to fit your needs.
CTDis4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: