Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Coping and Compassion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2006, 11:47 PM   #46
mom+3girls
DIS Veteran

how is everyone doing

Just wanted to check in with you all and see how every one is doing.
I am finding that I can still not eat some foods but I can eat some that I hadn't been ablt to for a long time.
I feel good, my belly button is now not that sore but really sensitive, If my pants touch it it is like sticking a needle in it, doc says that will go away.
Take of yourselves.
mom+3girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:01 AM   #47
snowwite
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom+3girls View Post
Just wanted to check in with you all and see how every one is doing.
I am finding that I can still not eat some foods but I can eat some that I hadn't been ablt to for a long time.
I feel good, my belly button is now not that sore but really sensitive, If my pants touch it it is like sticking a needle in it, doc says that will go away.
Take of yourselves.
Glad to hear that you are doing so well. I am still not able to wear jeans yet-too sore. I was exposed to Roto virus(nasty stomach bug) a few days ago before I knew my parents were ill. Fingers crossed hoping I dont catch it because I cannot imagine it would feel to good to be throwing up with stitches in my tummy. Hope you all have a happy and healthy new year

snowwite is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2006, 06:56 AM   #48
Virgo10
Really, this year there's no one who floats my boat

I'm doing a bit better each day. Some of you may have seen my post over on the CB about the visit I had to the surgeon. There was concern that I might have developed a hernia at one of the incision sites. She did tell me that it was far more common to have a hematoma there though.

Over the past 3 days the pain has finally started to decrease, something that would happen with a hematoma but not a hernia. I've got my fingers crossed.

I've been eating just about everything. The two stomach aches I've had so far were from eating dark meat turkey and then last night after an extremely greasy meal of Steak Umms and french fries. I know, EWWWWWWW! Well I figure I'll never know if this stuff if going to bother me if I don't try it.

Other than some persistent fatigue, I'm feeling pretty good and have to keep reminding myself that it's only been 2 weeks since I had the operation.
Virgo10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: