Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #151
redboxcar
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingLouiethe1 View Post
That sounds like it might be about right. I got a lot of info from http://www.mouseweddings.comwhen we started planning. Their minimums might be a little out of date, but they set in park at $75k minimum.

You should join the Disneyland brides group on Yahoo groups, there is a section once you become a member where people upload their BEO's and other documents as well as lots of photos.
Forgive my ignorance, never planned or been to a wedding before in my life (honestly!)... what's a BEO? THANKS! =)
Old 09-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #152
RangerPooh
It's the little things that make our day
It was a nice surprise to find to find when I returned home from work

It's basically your estimated budget for the event based on the elements that you would like to include in your wedding that DL provides. Examples would include your site rental fee, floral, catering, DJ (if go through FTW), characters, non-standard linens or chairs, etc.

Disneyland Wedding 6.02.2003
RangerPooh is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #153
turtle51
Disney Fanatic

Hey there any Disneyland Brides. I am getting married offsite (I wish at Disneyland) and I have about 10 extra centerpieces left. I paid $15 for them but I will make a deal with whoever is interested. I am located about 10 minutes from Disneyland. Please pm me for more information.
Disney Magic Repo Cruise Aug 20 2005
WDW Pop Century Sept 3-6 2005

turtle51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #154
WDWDancer
Recruiting Mouse

Just wanted to add a update not sure if its been mentioned on here. I was looking at wedding locations in California and had thought Disneyland was out of the picture due to budget but I still had to email ~ magic happens THEY HAVE ESCAPE PACKAGES now!!!

If anybody wants I will post the brochure the wedding planner sent to me

Have a magical evening ladies
Old 02-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #155
RangerPooh

Please post the information! In the past they did have an "intimate" package but discountinued it back in 2002/2003.

Old 02-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #156
WDWDancer
Recruiting Mouse

Disney Land Escape Weddings

Below is what I got from the coordinator - Sue Romano Disney Land Fairytale Weddings. I've sent her an email back requesting more information on this so I'll let you all know

<ESCAPE Wedding Collection.pdf>> <<Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding Brochure-2010.pdf>>

Congratulations on your upcoming celebration and thank you for your interest in our Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. It’s my pleasure to help you plan this magical celebration for you and your guests.

Attached is our detailed Wishes Collection and Escape Collection that will give you an idea of what we offer and our pricing options. Generally, we book a year from the date of the event and in some cases, we may get approval to book further out.

Let me know what additional information I may provide to help, take care and talk to you soon.

All the best,

Sue Romano

Sr. Sales & Service Manager

Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Quinceanera's

Escape Wedding Collection
􀂙
Ceremony at Dreams Gazebo, Pier Side Pavilion, Parkview Terrace, Brisa Courtyard or Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa’s Wedding Garden.
􀂙
Offered on a Monday – Thursday (non‐holiday), starting at 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm or 2:30pm.
􀂙
Maximum of 26 Guests
􀂙
Officiate at the ceremony
􀂙
Bouquet for Bride
􀂙
Boutonniere for Groom
􀂙
CD player at ceremony; background music playing or you can assign someone in your group to skip to the songs you want played
􀂙
Menu includes 3 course plated luncheon or dinner selection, house champagne/cider toast and two‐tier wedding cake
􀂙
Background music in reception room
􀂙
Hosted self‐parking for all Guests
􀂙
$5,000.00 inclusive
All prices and guidelines are subject to change without notice.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:23 PM   #157
basujansb0110
Earning My Ears

I just can not wait to see what else you come up with !!!!!!!!!!!

BrideToBe82 looks so much pretty and also lovely......................

Have a sweet time together.
basujansb0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #158
RangerPooh

That's actually a great deal! When we got married there the weekday minimum was $5k.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #159
esparrow
Earning My Ears

Disney Hen Do

Im having a Disney Hen do, any ideas on what we could all do?

So far im thinking ears and disney party bags x
esparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:56 PM   #160
MouseFiend
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWDancer View Post
Below is what I got from the coordinator - Sue Romano Disney Land Fairytale Weddings. I've sent her an email back requesting more information on this so I'll let you all know

<ESCAPE Wedding Collection.pdf>> <<Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding Brochure-2010.pdf>>

Congratulations on your upcoming celebration and thank you for your interest in our Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. It’s my pleasure to help you plan this magical celebration for you and your guests.

Attached is our detailed Wishes Collection and Escape Collection that will give you an idea of what we offer and our pricing options. Generally, we book a year from the date of the event and in some cases, we may get approval to book further out.

Let me know what additional information I may provide to help, take care and talk to you soon.

All the best,

Sue Romano

Sr. Sales & Service Manager

Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Quinceanera's

Escape Wedding Collection
􀂙
Ceremony at Dreams Gazebo, Pier Side Pavilion, Parkview Terrace, Brisa Courtyard or Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa’s Wedding Garden.
􀂙
Offered on a Monday – Thursday (non‐holiday), starting at 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm or 2:30pm.
􀂙
Maximum of 26 Guests
􀂙
Officiate at the ceremony
􀂙
Bouquet for Bride
􀂙
Boutonniere for Groom
􀂙
CD player at ceremony; background music playing or you can assign someone in your group to skip to the songs you want played
􀂙
Menu includes 3 course plated luncheon or dinner selection, house champagne/cider toast and two‐tier wedding cake
􀂙
Background music in reception room
􀂙
Hosted self‐parking for all Guests
􀂙
$5,000.00 inclusive
All prices and guidelines are subject to change without notice.
This is good news! I wonder why they don't post this on their website? I had pretty much thrown out the idea of a DLR wedding because of the 10k minimum. Neither DBF or I want a big wedding, just a simple ceremony with our family. I called DFTW today and spoke to someone who said she thinks DLR offers an Escape package similar to WDW and left a message with someone named Cynthia to call me back.

I will be so excited if they are still offering this. I actually started looking at the Swan/Dolphin at WDW, but it will be great not to have to go all the way to FL if we don't have to! Has anyone else booked an Intimate/Escape wedding at DLR recently that can share their details? Thanks!

June 1985: First trip!!
July 2001: DL/DCA Offsite July 2002: DL/DCA Offsite
July 2003: DL/DCA Offsite May 2004: DL/DCA Offsite
June 2005: DL/DCA Offsite June 2006: DL/DCA Offsite
December 2006: DL/DCA Offsite April 2007: DL/DCA Offsite
September 2008: WDW AsSp w/ Free Dining
June 2009: Universal/IOA Royal Pacific
February 2010: DLR Offsite
May 2011: Disneyland I Do's at GCH
May 2012: First Anniversary trip
January 2012: DD's 1st Birthday and 1st Visit trip
MouseFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #161
sunflwer555
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleBride2011 View Post
Hi,

It's so nice to see that there are some disneyland brides out there!

I was wondering if nebdy knew whether or not you could hold the reception in the Animation building in CA park? I'd heard a rumor but i'd love to find out more info before i get my hopes up
Yes you can just posted a picture on my Twitter of a reception that was held there last week. @fairytalehm
sunflwer555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #162
violentmesses
Mouseketeer

DisneyBrides.com

Anyone a member of DisneyBrides.com? If so, would you mind referring me (Melissa "Yearbook 50" is strict!)? My name is there is UltraViolet and I think that site may be a good resource to use in addition to Disboards.com and the Yahoo! Group (thanks, Keri!).

Sincerely,
Mary-Frances
October 201?
Probably RCG/SBP or WG?
violentmesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:09 PM   #163
DisneyFanatic28
"It all started with a mouse"

Question Questions about Disneyland Reception Locations

So hopefully I will have my Disney wedding in August 2011 but so far it seems like its gonna be postponed another year (the economy sucks!). But I would still like to get some info about reception locations. I've already know about the sleeping beauty pavilion and the rose court garden, but does anyone know any other reception locations in the Disneyland hotel? The Disneyland hotel holds a special place in our hearts so we would like to keep it there.

I read on mouseweddings.com about the Garden room so I am interested about that but that pics on there arnt very clear, so I was wondering if anyone has seen it or has had a reception there? I would appreciate any info!

Also I have seen the "pretty in pink" centerpieces on the Disney weddings website and I was wondering if anyone had any idea how much that costs? I'm really trying to nail down costs before I get too attached to certain things. It took me forever to get over the fact that I would never be able to afford the wedding inside the park ( and I found out about it 4 years ago! ) so I don't wanna get too attached to these centerpieces. Please help someone!!!!!!!

P.S.
If I called Disney weddings would they give me all this info even though my wedding is still a ways away?

DisneyFanatic28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:32 PM   #164
kingLouiethe1
Banned at Fred Segal's, unpleasantness, harsh words, legs broken, not talking about it.

When we went to visit I was really disappointed in the other rooms available. I think the room you're talking about may be at the base of the wonder tower. It was a nice room, but the ceiling was too low for our tastes. Also nice was the patio outside, right next to the waterfalls (which aren't there anymore).

The other options were ballrooms that were part of the convention center, which for the most part were too big for our needs, or too plain. We fell in love with the Sleeping Beauty Pavilion when we saw it.

As far as flowers and budgets go, Disneyland weddings don't have the infrastructure that WDW does, so there is no Disneyland florist. If you get flowers through Disney, they will just hire an outside florist and mark the price up for you. In fact, Disneyland allows outside vendors for all sorts of things, use that to your advantage and only get the things you need to get from Disney, food mostly, we even brought in our own wine and paid a corkage fee.
kingLouiethe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:40 PM   #165
DisneyFanatic28
"It all started with a mouse"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingLouiethe1 View Post
When we went to visit I was really disappointed in the other rooms available. I think the room you're talking about may be at the base of the wonder tower. It was a nice room, but the ceiling was too low for our tastes. Also nice was the patio outside, right next to the waterfalls (which aren't there anymore).

The other options were ballrooms that were part of the convention center, which for the most part were too big for our needs, or too plain. We fell in love with the Sleeping Beauty Pavilion when we saw it.

As far as flowers and budgets go, Disneyland weddings don't have the infrastructure that WDW does, so there is no Disneyland florist. If you get flowers through Disney, they will just hire an outside florist and mark the price up for you. In fact, Disneyland allows outside vendors for all sorts of things, use that to your advantage and only get the things you need to get from Disney, food mostly, we even brought in our own wine and paid a corkage fee.
Wow thanks so much! This is the first time I've gotten some detailed feedback about Disneyland wedding questions. Thank you so much! I'll definitely start looking at outside vendors and the bringing in your own wine is such a good idea! I'm already gonna look at the florist you used. And thanks for the opinion on the Garden room and the ballooms.

Btw I saw your wedding spotlight on Carly's disney wedding blog and the pics were so romantic! The wedding was beautiful! Congrats!

DisneyFanatic28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: