Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
VS85
Mouseketeer

Just got our cruise documents yesterday (yay!). My cousin and I booked a Remy dinner and a Palo brunch. In the booklet, it says that we have a table for two, but under "guests" only my name is listed - hers is not. Is this normal to only have one guest's name listed? Don't know if I should be concerned since it does state that we have a table for 2. Just weird that this is the case for both of our dining reservations. When I log into the site, both of us are listed. Maybe I have been reading too many FP+ threads on the TPAS board, but part of me is scared that if I call to get it sorted out, my dining reservations will disappear!
VS85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:59 AM   #2
DISNEY FANTASY
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS85 View Post
Just got our cruise documents yesterday (yay!). My cousin and I booked a Remy dinner and a Palo brunch. In the booklet, it says that we have a table for two, but under "guests" only my name is listed - hers is not. Is this normal to only have one guest's name listed? Don't know if I should be concerned since it does state that we have a table for 2. Just weird that this is the case for both of our dining reservations. When I log into the site, both of us are listed. Maybe I have been reading too many FP+ threads on the TPAS board, but part of me is scared that if I call to get it sorted out, my dining reservations will disappear!
I have had this on tables booked by concierge, it worked ok,
* Disney Magic -
July 2014 12 Night Med + Greece.
* Disney Wonder - August 2013 Lots of photos Alaska and full navigators, -In 'The Walt' photo thread here,
* Disney Fantasy - Back to back, Eastern and Western, Two weeks in concierge!
* Disney Magic - 8 cruises, inc 12 night Baltic, 11 night Med, 14 & 15 night Panama, & 7 night Caribbean.
Over 15 Previous cruises, including Disney, RCI and Princess.
Next, Disney Magic 12 night Northern Europe 2015.
DISNEY FANTASY is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: