Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2007, 04:30 PM   #361
jnjusoioa
I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantasyland, Toontown, Nemo and so much more. Both parks and DTD are full of little Disney touches that make it truly Walt's park. Mickey Pretzels, Mickey Gingerbreads, Mickey pancaks. Yummy. It is truly th

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
We got a mickey pretzel at Bengal BBQ, as just one place that has 'em.

Found it to be rather nasty, but DS seemed to like it.

Fairy_Tale_Bride I like how you did your pictures, with the sign first. How was all that food, besides being pretty?

Thank you for letting me know about the Mickey pretzel.
jnjusoioa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 04:32 PM   #362
jnjusoioa
I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantasyland, Toontown, Nemo and so much more. Both parks and DTD are full of little Disney touches that make it truly Walt's park. Mickey Pretzels, Mickey Gingerbreads, Mickey pancaks. Yummy. It is truly th

I had a few dining questions, first of all, I was wondering where between the three hotels is a nice place to eat with a quiet atmosphere to take some friends for lunch/dinner.

Also if you had to pick your three favorite character meals at DL and CA, which would they be and why? Thanks.

It seems at DL they have a lot of different Mickey shaped items, very cool.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-31-2007, 05:04 PM   #363
romymichelle21
Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past... one of you succeeded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjusoioa View Post
Also if you had to pick your three favorite character meals at DL and CA, which would they be and why?
I'd say the only one I've been to - Ariel's Grotto in CA

DB and I went because I'd read that Ariel sits there for pictures all day (with no lines!), and I'd been wanting to "meet" her for awhile

The restaurant is lovely inside, and even though it was just the 2 of us, it was fun! Character meals aren't just for kids It was especially cute that the princesses (Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, and Aurora) each came by the tables to talk to us - and since we didn't have kids there - they just make normal conversation! (In a princess-ey way). They would all ask him if he was having a nice day with his princess (me!). Very cute. And the food was good, too!

= Me (Heidi) = DB (Will) = Both of us at DL! *Our adventures*
romymichelle21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:16 PM   #364
Fairy_Tale_Bride
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Love the Mickey pretzel, where did you find that?? So cute!!!
I know! I can't believe WDW doesn't have these! DL has much more Mickey themed food then WDW. It's a shocker! You can find them at many of the food carts and other Disney themed food too! It always tastes better to me!

Dream_Maker

Make sure to find me!!!
Fairy_Tale_Bride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:20 PM   #365
Fairy_Tale_Bride
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
We got a mickey pretzel at Bengal BBQ, as just one place that has 'em.

Found it to be rather nasty, but DS seemed to like it.

Fairy_Tale_Bride I like how you did your pictures, with the sign first. How was all that food, besides being pretty?

We really enjoyed all of our food and had a wonderful time at all of the DL restaurants we ate at. I'd have to say that Yamabuki was our favorite! It was our first time dining at all of these DL restaurants and we have no complaints. We were also very impressed with Hook's Pointe and Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel.

Dream_Maker

Make sure to find me!!!
Fairy_Tale_Bride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:40 AM   #366
jnjusoioa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy_Tale_Bride View Post
I know! I can't believe WDW doesn't have these! DL has much more Mickey themed food then WDW. It's a shocker! You can find them at many of the food carts and other Disney themed food too! It always tastes better to me!

That is so cool, I can't wait to see all the Mickey themed food, so cool, Mickey is the man!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 09:14 AM   #367
oscarkitty1
Mouseketeer

You can even get Mickey Gingerbread Men!!

oscarkitty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #368
jnjusoioa

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarkitty1 View Post
You can even get Mickey Gingerbread Men!!

Oh my gosh, now those are just precious, where can I find them??
Old 01-01-2008, 01:32 PM   #369
oscarkitty1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Oh my gosh, now those are just precious, where can I find them??
I got these two at Marcilene's in Downtown Disney, but I also saw them in the Candy Store at DCA, just off of Sunshine Plaza.

We bought them on our departure day, the 23rd, and I had one Christmas Eve and one Christmas morning.
oscarkitty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:32 PM   #370
jnjusoioa

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarkitty1 View Post
I got these two at Marcilene's in Downtown Disney, but I also saw them in the Candy Store at DCA, just off of Sunshine Plaza.

We bought them on our departure day, the 23rd, and I had one Christmas Eve and one Christmas morning.
Those are just too cute, I love em, I will for sure have to get some of them on the Christmas trip next year. I love, love, love all the Mickey themed food at DL!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 06:57 PM   #371
jnjusoioa

I was looking over the dining thread, I was wondering do you need to make reservations at River Bell Terrace, those Mickey Mouse pancakes look yummy and I just need to try some.

Also where can I find the Tigger Tails??

Thank you for all your help.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #372
Shakthi
Mouseketeer

TaI just had my first Tigger Tail. You can find them at the Pooh's Corner Candy Shop in Critter Country
Shakthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:49 AM   #373
GailT
I'm ba-ack!!!!
I'm so bad I'm good
Loves pea soup

Quote:
I was looking over the dining thread, I was wondering do you need to make reservations at River Bell Terrace, those Mickey Mouse pancakes look yummy and I just need to try some.

Also where can I find the Tigger Tails??

Thank you for all your help.

We didn't have to make reservations for RB. As far as the TT I didn't have one and didn't see where they sold them, I wouldn't mind one of those for my next trip, maybe someone else knows where to find them
Old 01-03-2008, 07:55 AM   #374
jnjusoioa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakthi View Post
TaI just had my first Tigger Tail. You can find them at the Pooh's Corner Candy Shop in Critter Country

Thank you so much, can't wait to have one!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:56 AM   #375
jnjusoioa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailT View Post
We didn't have to make reservations for RB. As far as the TT I didn't have one and didn't see where they sold them, I wouldn't mind one of those for my next trip, maybe someone else knows where to find them

Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it so much, I just need to try those Mickey pancakes, they look so yummy!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: