Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #1711
sebastian75_99
Mouseketeer
 
sebastian75_99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Posts: 97

Subscribing. I will be visiting DL for one day on August 17 and I can not wait to try some of the food I have seen on this thread.
__________________
DH DS(11) DD(8) ME
PBH Nov 2013(1st trip to the Dark Side) Pop May 2012 (Legoland Florida) CBR Feb 2011(Princess 1/2 Marathon) AKL-Kidani Nov 2010,Queen Mary Aug 2009(Disneyland) CSR Oct 2008,AKL Jan 2007,Dixie Landings 1998,Off Site 1990
sebastian75_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #1712
MickeyNikiNaka
I Dream About Disney
 
MickeyNikiNaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 275

I didn't until you mentioned it! Great eye!


Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley_face2 View Post
Has anyone else noticed those 3 pots of creme brulee make a hidden mickey? I just realised it because I set that pic as my desktop wallpaper and keep looking at it all the time...
MickeyNikiNaka is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #1713
tjl1388
20 mins. from the Mouse!!
 
tjl1388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Winter Garden, Fl.
Posts: 415

FYI, BB no longer serves the Creme Brulee trio. We were there 7/28 and they said they only serve the single vanilla now.


Anyway...due to my return from my last trip I have enough food pictures to go for a WHILE!!!!

Here is a sample from Napa Rose..




Here are the rest of the Napa Rose shots..there are to many to post here. I will keep the rest of them in this thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2246766
__________________
We don't just live close...I can see the fireworks from my back yard...and feel them too.
My Disney Shots.. http://tjl1388.smugmug.com/Disney
tjl1388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #1714
teatime
Sir, can I have some more dole whip please ???
 
teatime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl1388 View Post
FYI, BB no longer serves the Creme Brulee trio. We were there 7/28 and they said they only serve the single vanilla now.


Anyway...due to my return from my last trip I have enough food pictures to go for a WHILE!!!!

Here is a sample from Napa Rose..




Here are the rest of the Napa Rose shots..there are to many to post here. I will keep the rest of them in this thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2246766
nooooooooooooooooooo I was looking forward to this so much. so you only get a small serving of the vanilla? I hope its not for that price
more pictures please
__________________
just a teaspoon of dole whip helps the medicine go down , the medicine go down ))))) the medicine got down . ( come on sing it with me marry poppins !!!)

teatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #1715
wdwnut4life
I LOVE WDW & Disneyland soo much!
 
wdwnut4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Erie IL USA
Posts: 739

echo echo. food pics posted twice. that food looks yummy.
wdwnut4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #1716
gramto2boys
DIS Veteran
 
gramto2boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 578

chirp chirp ))))))))))))))))))))))) hey, many of you have gone to the park, ate there and vacationed. where is the food porn???????
__________________
-
[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/3nkrhz1q5x002cqb.png[/IMG]

------------------------------------------------------
I am back on my life change eating habits. !


My goal.......
gramto2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #1717
teatime
Sir, can I have some more dole whip please ???
 
teatime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,150

I plan to post 7 days worth the meals here when I get back from Disneyland ( in 8 days I leave) this thread has been silent to long I need a fix, and if I have to sacrifice my self to do it I shall
__________________
just a teaspoon of dole whip helps the medicine go down , the medicine go down ))))) the medicine got down . ( come on sing it with me marry poppins !!!)

teatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #1718
Kayla's Mom
You are not alone!! I have several Disney shirts
Dessert for hubby it is!!!
 
Kayla's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: HOT Phoenix
Posts: 2,898

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
I plan to post 7 days worth the meals here when I get back from Disneyland ( in 8 days I leave) this thread has been silent to long I need a fix, and if I have to sacrifice my self to do it I shall
__________________
Me DD13 DD7
Kayla's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #1719
teatime
Sir, can I have some more dole whip please ???
 
teatime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla's Mom View Post
I will do it, I will feed the need for food pictures for all food lovers out there...... ! And drive my kids and those at the restaurants nuts in the process !!
__________________
just a teaspoon of dole whip helps the medicine go down , the medicine go down ))))) the medicine got down . ( come on sing it with me marry poppins !!!)

teatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:18 PM   #1720
tamtam81
Earning My Ears
 
tamtam81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11

The La Brea Bakery & Cafe in DTD (from a trip to Disneyland in Dec '08).


Croissant sandwich with eggs, bacon, roasted turkey, and melted Gruyere cheese. Served with roasted country potatoes and organic greens. This was soo yummy!


Sausage omelet with spicy Italian sausage, roasted peppers, and onions. Served with roasted country potatoes, organic greens, and toasted bread.
__________________
Tammy
tamtam81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #1721
Kayla's Mom
You are not alone!! I have several Disney shirts
Dessert for hubby it is!!!
 
Kayla's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: HOT Phoenix
Posts: 2,898

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
I will do it, I will feed the need for food pictures for all food lovers out there...... ! And drive my kids and those at the restaurants nuts in the process !!
You GO girl!
__________________
Me DD13 DD7
Kayla's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #1722
reynmagsmom
DIS Veteran
 
reynmagsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kelso, WA
Posts: 566

I am uploading my dining fotos now all I really took was from Cafe Orleans the only other place we ate in the park was BB and that was not a good exp. They should be done in a few!!!
__________________
Christina
reynmagsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #1723
reynmagsmom
DIS Veteran
 
reynmagsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kelso, WA
Posts: 566

Cafe Orleans (My birthday meal!!!)

Childs Chicken with Spaghetti & Marinara Sauce

Monte Cristo (YUMMMMM)

Pomme Frites (These were so good we ordered 3 orders and no leftovers)

Gumbo ( This also was so good i could've eaten it every day!!!)
Sorry for the large size I'm still not good at resizing!!!
We also ate at BB but it was not even close to as good as Cafe Orleans!!!
We also ordered Beignets and the Banana Bread pudding but we dug in and the kids wouldn't wait for me to get pics but they also were very good!!!
__________________
Christina
reynmagsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:39 PM   #1724
teatime
Sir, can I have some more dole whip please ???
 
teatime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian75_99 View Post
Subscribing. I will be visiting DL for one day on August 17 and I can not wait to try some of the food I have seen on this thread.
I hope you will full fill your duties of taking food pics and posting LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam81 View Post
The La Brea Bakery & Cafe in DTD (from a trip to Disneyland in Dec '08).


Croissant sandwich with eggs, bacon, roasted turkey, and melted Gruyere cheese. Served with roasted country potatoes and organic greens. This was soo yummy!


Sausage omelet with spicy Italian sausage, roasted peppers, and onions. Served with roasted country potatoes, organic greens, and toasted bread.
MMMMMMM these look so good !!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reynmagsmom View Post
Cafe Orleans (My birthday meal!!!)

Childs Chicken with Spaghetti & Marinara Sauce

Monte Cristo (YUMMMMM)

Pomme Frites (These were so good we ordered 3 orders and no leftovers)

Gumbo ( This also was so good i could've eaten it every day!!!)
Sorry for the large size I'm still not good at resizing!!!
We also ate at BB but it was not even close to as good as Cafe Orleans!!!
We also ordered Beignets and the Banana Bread pudding but we dug in and the kids wouldn't wait for me to get pics but they also were very good!!!
I can not wait until I go there in 8 days!! we have reservations and Im so excited. thank you for the food pics!
__________________
just a teaspoon of dole whip helps the medicine go down , the medicine go down ))))) the medicine got down . ( come on sing it with me marry poppins !!!)

teatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #1725
rossip
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam81 View Post
The La Brea Bakery & Cafe in DTD (from a trip to Disneyland in Dec '08).


Croissant sandwich with eggs, bacon, roasted turkey, and melted Gruyere cheese. Served with roasted country potatoes and organic greens. This was soo yummy!


Sausage omelet with spicy Italian sausage, roasted peppers, and onions. Served with roasted country potatoes, organic greens, and toasted bread.
Well I know where I will be eating !

They look very scrummy
rossip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: