Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2009, 02:55 PM   #1501
nancy drew
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapperKimmyD View Post
Is that cake inside the cone?
Yep! And beneath the cupcake is another layer of frosting and strawberries (or cherries, in the chocolate one).

Me DD 10 DS 8
1982: Contemporary 1989: Contemporary 1998: Disneyland (day trip) 2005: Wilderness Lodge 2006: Wilderness Lodge 2007: Contemporary 2008: Disneyland (Park Vue) 2009: Disneyland (HoJo) 2010: Pop Century 2011: Disneyland (PPH/DLH) and Boardwalk 2012: San Diego and Disneyland (PPH) 2013: Polynesian and Port Orleans Riverside 2014: Dolphin and Disney Dream
nancy drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #1502
ScrapperKimmyD
I'm all a-twitter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy drew View Post
Yep! And beneath the cupcake is another layer of frosting and strawberries (or cherries, in the chocolate one).
Yumm-O

DL - Dec 31, 1989 - our 1 year anniversary!
Epcot - Feb. '96
DL - May '02, May '03, Dec '04, Mar '06, Nov '06

DW & Cruise - Nov. '08
DL Oct '09 birthday trip
ScrapperKimmyD is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #1503
reynmagsmom
DIS Veteran

Bump!
Old 05-12-2009, 10:39 PM   #1504
teatime
Sir, can I have some more dole whip please ???

those pictures of the salad and the monte cristo is sooooooo good looking
I hope more people start posting there meals, come on people feed the need here

teatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:52 PM   #1505
reynmagsmom
DIS Veteran

I plan on taking fotos of everything we eat in August!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #1506
teatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by reynmagsmom View Post
I plan on taking fotos of everything we eat in August!!!
Me to, I can not wait to see yours
Come on people, where is your dining pictures?? you have to eat in disneyland, show us your foods

Old 05-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #1507
yellowfish78
DIS Veteran

Thanks for bumping this up! I was looking for this yesterday. Here's from our trip 5/15-5/17...
Blue Bayou Lunch
Tesora Island Chicken - Blackened, roasted and finished to perfection in pan au jus with Blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables

Half of Le Special de Monte Cristo - Turkey, ham, and swiss cheese in a battered egg bread, lightly fried to a golden brown with Blue Bayou potatoes and seasonal vegetables

Royal Street Seafood Jambalaya - A robust combination of king crab, jumbo gulf shrimp, mahi mahi, tasso ham, andouille sausage, and chicken, tossed with Cajun-style "dirty rice"

PCH Grill Dinner:
Crab Louis - Greens, Tomato, Hard-Boiled Egg, Avocado, Crab Meat and Thousand-Island Dressing.

Mushroom Soup - Rich & Creamy, with Hearty Forest Mushrooms

Mushroom Classic - Covered with Sauteed Mushrooms and Swiss Cheese

The Bacon Classic - Topped with Crispy Bacon, Cheddar & BBQ Sauce

Wine Country Trattoria Lunch:
Spagetti and Meatball

Chicken Panini - Pressed sandwich of seasoned chicken breast with arugula, roasted red bell pepper, and Provolone cheese served on grilled focaccia with a pesto garlic mayonnaise on the side

Chicken Alfredo Lasagna - Layers of tender pasta, citrus marinated chicken, spinach and Italian cheeses with a creamy Alfredo sauce

Tuscan Salad - Hearty salad of white beans, beets, black olives, red bell peppers, celery, salami, Roma tomatoes, mixed garden greens, mozzarella and our house-made croutons

Pacific Wharf Cafe
Bakersfield Broccoli and Cheese - Choice florets of broccoli and cauliflower are simmered in a chicken broth with rich Cheddar cheese, onion, celery and carrots

Rainforest Cafe Breakfast
Tonga Toast - Cinnamon French toast with warm maple syrup topped with fresh strawberries and bananas with sausage

Cranberry Waffle - Freshly made Belgian waffle baked with cranberries and topped with raspberry sauce with bacon
yellowfish78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #1508
teatime

Oh MY GOSH !! those pictures are devine!!!!!! the mushroom soup, is that at the PCH Grill? not sure where that is but Im so there! was it good? oh and them burgers OHHHHHH I want one now!! thank you, from the bottom of my heart for posting these and feeding my sould ( with food heaven )

Old 05-18-2009, 06:32 PM   #1509
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Wonderful pictures. Is your hand okay?
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #1510
yellowfish78
DIS Veteran

Soup was from PCH Grill and the food was really good there. It was the best "priced" food on property too which shocked the heck out of us.

Pacific Wharf was our least favorite - having a bread bowl filled with soup is logical, but with plastic silverware and not even half a ladle of soup in the bread it's just too hard to eat.

Forgot to take a picture of the salmon from Blue Bayou, and a few sticks of BBQ beef/veggies from Bengal BBQ.

If I had to pick a favorite - though no meal really blew me out of the water - it would have to be the salad from Wine Country Trattoria.

Not my hand - that's my mom's, she sprained it falling into a van.
yellowfish78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #1511
teatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfish78 View Post
Soup was from PCH Grill and the food was really good there. It was the best "priced" food on property too which shocked the heck out of us.

Pacific Wharf was our least favorite - having a bread bowl filled with soup is logical, but with plastic silverware and not even half a ladle of soup in the bread it's just too hard to eat.

Forgot to take a picture of the salmon from Blue Bayou, and a few sticks of BBQ beef/veggies from Bengal BBQ.

If I had to pick a favorite - though no meal really blew me out of the water - it would have to be the salad from Wine Country Trattoria.

Not my hand - that's my mom's, she sprained it falling into a van.
Is PCH a character breakfast? I do not think I have ever been there. Just goofys kitchen. can you order off the menu ? that looks so yummy

Old 05-18-2009, 10:00 PM   #1512
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Is PCH a character breakfast? I do not think I have ever been there. Just goofys kitchen. can you order off the menu ? that looks so yummy
PCH has the Lilo and Stitch character breakfast, and they have a choice of buffet or menu-ordering.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #1513
hurleysweety
DISPrincess in Training
Makes a mean Monte Cristo

Some pictures from our last trip - part 1, part 2 hasn't been uploaded yet!!

Strawberry Banana smoothie from Schmoozies in DCA. It says that the smoothies are freshly made, and those people in front of us had to wait for their smoothies, but mine was immedietly handed to me and NOT freshly made...Boo. Oh well, it still tasted good and it was nice and cold too.

Turkey Leg from a cart in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area. DH loved this and it is by far his most favorite food item in any Disney park.

Next up is River Belle Terrace for breakfast. Our most favorite breakfast that we ate at the park.

Mark Twain - Scrambled Eggs, Country Style Potatoes, & Choice of Bacon or Sausage and a biscuit. $7.99

Steamboat - Three Fluffy Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Choice of Bacon or Sausage. $7.99

Some other pictures that I took in line:

French Market Restaurant for Dinner - this was really good. We split this meal and it was plenty for the two of us. However, we're not sure it was worth the price to eat here again.
Roast Beef Royale - Slow-roasted, generously sliced, and served with Cognac Peppercorn Jus. With "Market" Smashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables and Cheddar Corn Bread. $13.49

Some desserts that were available:
Past Trips: WDW: Feb 1997 BWI, June 2008 *Honeymoon!*, May 2010 OKW & POR *2-year anniversary*, May 2011 OKW/BWV *3-year anniversary*, October 2011 VWL & POP DLR: 1994, Thanksgiving 2003 Portofino Suites, Oct. 2004, Oct. 2005, Nov. 2006 Carousel Inn, May 2007 Fairfield Inn, May 2009 DH Bday Trip Marriott Suites Anaheim, May 2009 *1-year anniversary*, GCH Suite, June 2009 Worldmark, Sept 2009 PPH, December 2009 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, April 2010 Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort, January 2011 Staybridge, September 2011 Red Lion, June 2012 Hilton Anaheim *4-year anniversary (celebrated late), Oct 2012 Ayres Anaheim, May 2013 GCH *5-year anniversary*, Sept 2013 Red Lion, Nov 2013 (1 Day Trip) Red Lion, Dec 2013 *Club 33* Castle Inn DCL:October 2013 - HalloWonder (Halloween) Cruise - Wonder 7 Night Bahamas from Galveston
hurleysweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #1514
teatime

ohhhhhhhh that breeakfast looked so good!!! I can not wait until part 2 !!!

Old 05-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #1515
smiley_face2
What a great idea for a thread! Good grief, I'm going to gain another 5 pounds

mmmmmmmmmmmm so good!!! thanks so much for these pics!

In Loving Memory of our dear son 02/22/1982-01/28/2011
smiley_face2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: