Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2007, 07:18 PM   #751
PoohJen
Willing to share a Mickey Bar?
I brought it with me everywhere on my Disney cruise
Quick, get to the hammock!- Castaway Cay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikihula View Post
We had a great time on our commando trip, despite some rain, high heat and humidity, and we had a blast at MNSSHP Sunday evening.
Alright, another Park Commando!!!!

Glad you had fun and that noone was hurt back home.

Hey, what do y'all think of this? In September, before I even booked THIS cruise, I got the standard excursions info/mailing from DCL for my Christmas cruise. Now that I've swapped out the holiday cruise for this Wonder, I've gotten nada. zip. zilch. Hmmm, although maybe that's because it's all the same info in the mailer anyway?

Now for today's Moment of Angst: As Queen of Indecision, I'm tempted by that low Atlantis price for the kids and my Mom, but I'm resistant due to (1) unknown/uncertain temperatures/weather (even an avg high of low 70s don't cut it as 'warm' in my book!) (How did I ever survive college years in Buffalo???!!!); (2) we're only on the ship 2 1/2 days, why spend that long away from it and (3) we'll have just Park Commando'd for 5 straight days...do we really need a water park?

So, the nays outweigh the yay, BUT....the yay is "AN AWESOME DEAL' and it kills me to let AN AWESOME DEAL go by!!!! Curses, you Internet Specials!
MNSSHP '04, '05, '06 MVMCP '07 and a few All Star quickies DCL Magic Nov '04 Eastern Trip Report Magic Wstrn Dbl Dip Aug '06 Trip Report, Wonder Dec '07 Trip Report Magic Dble Dip Aug '09 Trip Report Wonder Feb '10 DCL Dream July '11, Aug '13
PoohJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:11 PM   #752
PoohJen

Woo Hoo!!!! I ordered the twins' Park Hoppers tonight!!! Nothing like shelling out $1000 bucks to make your vacation seem a reality!

okay. so this was a shameless bump to get us off - what - page 12??? Y'all better be up to some fun and exciting things these days...or just busy packing for December!

Getting excited!!! (can you tell?!)
MNSSHP '04, '05, '06 MVMCP '07 and a few All Star quickies DCL Magic Nov '04 Eastern Trip Report Magic Wstrn Dbl Dip Aug '06 Trip Report, Wonder Dec '07 Trip Report Magic Dble Dip Aug '09 Trip Report Wonder Feb '10 DCL Dream July '11, Aug '13
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-28-2007, 12:25 AM   #753
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Yeah Jen! Except for my park ticket, I've got everything covered for this trip. Got a $100 Disney gift card and about $96 in Disney rewards to cover 'incidentals'. Got a stateroom credit to cover my cruise tips too!

I'm still feeling the call to buy a longer, no exp ticket though....can't decide if I should

Now I just have get my 'park training' plan going...time's a wasting!

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:52 AM   #754
Hannosmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohJen View Post
Woo Hoo!!!! I ordered the twins' Park Hoppers tonight!!! Nothing like shelling out $1000 bucks to make your vacation seem a reality!

okay. so this was a shameless bump to get us off - what - page 12??? Y'all better be up to some fun and exciting things these days...or just busy packing for December!

Getting excited!!! (can you tell?!)
That means you really have to go now! Wish we were going today, well, maybe not today, since I am not packed yet. Guess I better remember where I stashed the luggage.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:34 AM   #755
PoohJen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannosmom View Post
...I am not packed yet. Guess I better remember where I stashed the luggage.
uh, yeah right, Linda. I can tell you where you stashed the luggage...it's on your bedroom floor, still waiting to be unpacked from your Med Repo!!!! I know, like you I figured that by now Ed would've depleted looking in there for clothes every morning, but I did hear you packed an awful lot...just in case...
Old 10-29-2007, 01:33 PM   #756
Hannosmom
DIS Veteran

Stop ratting me out!

You have me confused with Pat. I don't think she has any chest of drawers. Just lots of those folding suitcase holders like you get in hotel rooms. And she probably has a different color of luggage for each destination. Blue for Aruba, green for cruising, pink for Lake Tahoe, purple for Mexico. And poor Tom (Pat's DH)just gets the black plastic trash bags.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 PM   #757
ibouncetoo
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

FL RESIDENTS RATES FOR THIS CRUISE!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/discounts-cruise.htm

Got any Florida friends you want to invite along???
Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

Old 10-29-2007, 08:53 PM   #758
Tikihula
DIS Veteran

Hey - We are Florida residents! THANKS for posting this. I've emailed my travel agent, who should have caught this already!
Tikihula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:17 PM   #759
ibouncetoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikihula View Post
Hey - We are Florida residents! THANKS for posting this. I've emailed my travel agent, who should have caught this already!
You're welcome. I knew there was someone from this group who was and didn't even take a second to double check....just wanted to get that link posted right away!

...OMH, just looked at my post count....better "plan" where and what post 7,000 will be!....

Old 10-29-2007, 10:20 PM   #760
PoohJen

Does anyone know if the Fla rates are actually posted anywhere? I'd like to take a look w/o having to contact a TA right away. TIA!
Old 10-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #761
Hannosmom
DIS Veteran

Bumping us off of page 2 and back to page 1.

Cruise activities for this week: Filling out the on-line forms, which is actually quite dangerous for my DH, because I always get the urge to reserve another cruise. Poor guy, he can't retire until I get bored with cruising. Guess he'll be working forever.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:02 PM   #762
ibouncetoo

OK Kids, I just pre-ordered the PhotoPass CD. So y'all be sure and get lots of photos fromt the PhotoPass photographers! We can combine all our cards/photos into one order. Here's a great website a DISer has that explains it all!

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/photopass

Old 10-30-2007, 09:24 PM   #763
PoohJen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannosmom View Post
Bumping us off of page 2 and back to page 1.
Go ahead, say it Linda, I know you were thinking it...you were saving the thread from ME, notorious THREADKILLER. It's true, I know it's true...I checked every five minutes for the last 24 hours....sniff....

On a separate note...can I just say PROCRASTINATION PAYS. ALWAYS. And hoarding. I swear I had a blue jumper in my trunk for 20 - TWENTY - years, ok, 18, and I finally put it in the Goodwill bag this summer when I forced myself to purge my closets. GRRRR, of course I'm wanting it for Halloween tomorrow - figured it would make a good Dorothy.

AND...I began packing tonight for our trip! WooHoo! Do you think the twins will notice their Hawaiian Mickey shirts are missing from their closet?

G'nite Y'all! (doh! here I go, killing the thread again!)

p.s. where's that Pat?! She still hasn't responded to Linda Dissing her on the Dis!
Old 10-31-2007, 08:57 AM   #764
ibouncetoo

OK, first I was early, now I'm tardy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Janice!

I'll use a sick computer as my excuse for being a day late.

BTW, Pat was in Aruba a few days back, goodness knows WHERE she is right now!

Old 10-31-2007, 09:02 AM   #765
chichihoney
A very sweet and special 2nd generation DISer
Will share her chocolate

happy birthday janice

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: