Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2007, 11:31 AM   #61
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
I have to DIS to talk to my sister
Fabulous by 50!!!

Happy New Year!

HEY ALL YOU CRAZY DIS SURF & TURFer's!!!!

Janice - I'm so excited that our plans are going to work out and tell Linda I am happy she is so excited about the trip. What a great gift!

Pat - Wish I were with you guys, it's COLD here in Arizona (where is our lovely winter weather???)

Has anyone heard from Suzadrew? Is she in fact coming with us for sure? Wonder who else we can get to come along??? No pun intended!!!

My DH is sitting here eating his breakfast and heading over to Jackie's to get her new laptop all set up for her. Pulling data from the desktop to the laptop etc also getting her cox email and aim set up. Although I didn't download AIM this time, I went thru AIM Express - so I dont have extra software loaded...ok enough of that.

Disneynut1955 - WHERE are you? Are you going to join our thread? I hope so, can't wait to hear how the new biz is running...

Well, that's all for me, hope everyone had a safe night! We had a very upset dog... fireworks, firecrackers and what sounded like gun shots... she was shaking, and running from room to room. We finally got her settled down around 1:14... poor baby. The other dog, sound asleep under the covers... she could have Cared LESS! (she's the snuggle bunny).

Anyone got some good new year's resolutions set up?
Old 01-02-2007, 03:06 PM   #62
3LVDisney
Disney Fanatic

Long lost post................

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LVDisney View Post
We are just about to get in the car to drive over to the ST. Louis Airport. We are on our way to WDW! I was staying at Saratoga Springs this whole trip, but did manage (at least for the first few days) to get us into the Boardwalk Villas. We have always wanted to stay there. OK fellow DISers.........my next report will be from WDW!
Hello all!
I just wanted to apologize as I never got to post from Disney when I was down there in December. It seems that I walked out the door without my laptop and when I got back had no time over the past few weeks to type up anything from my trip. Needless to say, we had an overall great time with a few "hiccups" here and there. I hope to get my trip report loaded soon.

Talk to you soon!

3LvDisney
3LVDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-02-2007, 05:39 PM   #63
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Be sure and give us a link to your report.....I LOVE reading trip reports!
Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:40 PM   #64
ibouncetoo
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post
TiggersPal and I have some exciting news. We've been invited to share the Roy Suite on this cruise with our Arizona friend Disneynut1955 and his lovely wife! Needless to say, we are just a tad excited about that!
Oops, I mis-spoke.....it's the Walt suite!
Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

Old 01-04-2007, 08:18 AM   #65
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
Fabulous by 50!!!

Some confusion but still excitement

Indeed, the Walt Suite. Thanks to Dis pals who caught the error and set us straight. What do we know? We're just going along for the ride! And we are VERY VERY THANKFUL to have the opportunity!
Old 01-04-2007, 02:53 PM   #66
faireygod mother
DIS Cast Member
I need some motivation in my life
My hairstylist is sworn to secrecy! But the Tag Fairy can be bribed to tell all!

Happy New Year to you all.

I hope this finds everyone Happy and Healthy. I will try to stop in more often, but I have been busy and still unpacking. I do have the kitchen unpacked and the in-laws suite done. We are now working on our bedroom and I hope to finish that this weekend. Then onto our office and on and on. I will be glad when we finish.

I have been trying to find some storage ideas for scrapbooking and sewing. If anyone has any shoot them to me.

Thanks

Dec 1999 Off Site -|-Nov 2002 NCL Deep Southern Caribbean -|- Feb 2003 Grand Floridian -|- Dec 2003 Animal Kingdom Lodge Land and Sea -|- March 2004 Pop-Century Girls "B" day trip -|- Oct 30 2004 Magicial Halloween Eastern Cruise -|- Jan 27 2005 Surprise Birthday Cruise for DH on the Wonder -|- October 16 2005 RCCL Mariner of the Seas -|- Nov 11 2006 Western Double Dip CC cruise -|- Aug 18 2007 Repo Western Med Cruise-l-Dec 6 2007 3 Day Wonder "Sisters" cruise-l-Aug 17 2008 EB PC Repo-|-Nov 8 2008 Vow renewal-changed to western-|- Sept 18, 2010 Repo Western Med Cruise -|- August 23, 2011 DCL ALaska
faireygod mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:37 PM   #67
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
Fabulous by 50!!!

Help

Can anyone give me an idea of the cost of a Panama Cruise? If they repo the ship in 2008 - we might consider that instead of Asia... Woody, you did one of these right? For comparision purposes, can you just tell me type of room and range (money wise)? Thanks so much folks!

Old 01-09-2007, 01:15 PM   #68
faireygod mother
DIS Cast Member
I need some motivation in my life
My hairstylist is sworn to secrecy! But the Tag Fairy can be bribed to tell all!

For this repo it is basically dbl the price of a one week.

Dec 1999 Off Site -|-Nov 2002 NCL Deep Southern Caribbean -|- Feb 2003 Grand Floridian -|- Dec 2003 Animal Kingdom Lodge Land and Sea -|- March 2004 Pop-Century Girls "B" day trip -|- Oct 30 2004 Magicial Halloween Eastern Cruise -|- Jan 27 2005 Surprise Birthday Cruise for DH on the Wonder -|- October 16 2005 RCCL Mariner of the Seas -|- Nov 11 2006 Western Double Dip CC cruise -|- Aug 18 2007 Repo Western Med Cruise-l-Dec 6 2007 3 Day Wonder "Sisters" cruise-l-Aug 17 2008 EB PC Repo-|-Nov 8 2008 Vow renewal-changed to western-|- Sept 18, 2010 Repo Western Med Cruise -|- August 23, 2011 DCL ALaska
faireygod mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #69
GrayFal
I am REALLY over-vacationed this year ... well, EVERY year!

Good News!

Just got a confirmation into a 2BR DVC Saratoga Springs for Friday 11/30 to Friday 12/7.....which is great, it will give PoohJen and Family an extra day!!!
I think I will fly down Friday night and catch the magical express to the resort...YIPPEE!!!

Confirmed To:
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort • DSS
Unit: 2BED (2 bedrooms)
Week: 48 Fri, November 30, 2007
Fri, December 07, 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by faireygod mother View Post
For this repo it is basically dbl the price of a one week.
The last Panama Canal trip was less then double - this Europe Repo is costly....I believe it was more like 1 1/2 the cost of the 'regular' 7 day.
Magic "Double Dip" Special Western 11/11/06 Magic Trans-Atlantic Repo 8/18/07

Wonder 12/6/07 "Surf & Turf" 9/18/10 Magic Westbound Trans-Atlantic "30th Anniversary" Cruise
& 14 Day Hawaii October 2012
GrayFal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:22 PM   #70
GrayFal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LVDisney View Post
Hello all!
I just wanted to apologize as I never got to post from Disney when I was down there in December. It seems that I walked out the door without my laptop and when I got back had no time over the past few weeks to type up anything from my trip. Needless to say, we had an overall great time with a few "hiccups" here and there. I hope to get my trip report loaded soon.

Talk to you soon!

3LvDisney
Hey 3L, glad the trip was good.....please fill us in on MVMCP as we are all (most!) going to go next year.
My trip report from our Double Dip is in my signature - please be sure to post your link for us to read....

Wonder 12/6/07 "Surf & Turf" 9/18/10 Magic Westbound Trans-Atlantic "30th Anniversary" Cruise
Old 01-09-2007, 08:22 PM   #71
ibouncetoo

THis from Webmaster John:
Official Word - Summer 2008 will be announced 1/17/07 and available 1/31/07
Alright folks we have the official word. Disney Cruise Line will announce the itineraries for the summer of 2008 sailings on 1/17/2007 and bookings will open 1/31/2007.

I have no other official information on what these itineraries might be or what the cost will be.

Old 01-09-2007, 08:26 PM   #72
ibouncetoo

Janice & Linda and Peg:

SSR 2 bedroom Sun-Thu 27 points per night = $270 per night (at least a $515 rack rate value!) Are you IN? (OK maybe $297 per night if I have to pay $11 per point.) That equals a $270-297 per person cost TOTAL for the four nights.

Old 01-09-2007, 10:48 PM   #73
GrayFal

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post
Janice & Linda and Peg:

SSR 2 bedroom Sun-Thu 27 points per night = $270 per night (at least a $515 rack rate value!) Are you IN? (OK maybe $297 per night if I have to pay $11 per point.) That equals a $270-297 per person cost TOTAL for the four nights.
Talk to me first .....

Last edited by GrayFal; 01-09-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:14 PM   #74
WendyJersey
Look I Can Fly!

Hello

A little bird told me about this little circle of friends meeting in this exact spot. Just a short hello and hope everyone had a great holiday. I see a few of you, ha, ha, has this group of Disers ever been a few, have decided to meet again after the Repo trip in Dec. I would love to be able to join you, but will wait until I see you all in the Fall of 2008. I have a few things in the works in the next year or so that I have to watch my money for. I may even have to do the dreaded part time job, but in the end it will be worth it. Have to stock pile some money for these things and of course the trip in 2008. I had such a great time. I can't believe that months have flown by since the cruise. I am so looking forward to the next one in 2008 and figure since I have to wait that long I will appreciate it more. Well, I'm off to do some things before going to bed. Take care everyone and I'll check in on you all every once in a while to see how you are doing. Miss the Tues chats miss you all

May 1972 Disney World, Aug 1987 Disney World, Feb 1988 Epcot Center
Nov 2002 NCL Eastern Caribbean
Nov 2006 DCL Western Double Dip, November 2008 DCL Eastern Turned Western Magic

WendyJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:55 AM   #75
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
Fabulous by 50!!!

2008 still unsure

Well, we will be waiting for the announcement, but know a couple of things for sure. 1) No Mexican Riviera for us. 2) I highly doubt the repo cruise will work for us either, too much money and not stops that thrill either one of us...

We DID decide to do ALASKA this summer though! Can't wait. Gave up the Europe idea and are heading NORTH TO ALASKA (ever hear that song?) So England is out for May...

changes changes and more change. I really believe we'll most likely cancel our 2008 Disney cruise.

sniff sniff

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: