Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2006, 01:19 PM   #31
Hannosmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizney-cruiser
i wish i could take a nice hot bath while the maids cleaned the house!! maybe i will give that a try today!

love the surf and turf name!
I knew I would get some flack when she posted that, LOL. Yes we have maids, they live next to the dungeon underneath the castle.

Actually, we have Merry Maids come every other week. I started with them when I had my arm surgery last June and convinced DH that we should keep the service. I love it.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:21 PM   #32
Hannosmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready for #2
ok..Now the real countdown starts!!!!
Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!!!
I can hardly believe it is only 1 year! I am just starting to get used to the fact that I am going. Can't wait to see the Wonder!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-06-2006, 01:56 PM   #33
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
I have to DIS to talk to my sister
Fabulous by 50!!!

Me too!

Don't feel bad Linda, I can't stand to use my precious weekends cleaning, so I too have someone come in every other week and there are only two of us... but lots of animals. I like a fresh clean place and am willing to pay for it, money WELL spent in my opinion!!!!
Old 12-07-2006, 04:55 AM   #34
3LVDisney
Disney Fanatic

Leaving for the World!

We are just about to get in the car to drive over to the ST. Louis Airport. We are on our way to WDW! I was staying at Saratoga Springs this whole trip, but did manage (at least for the first few days) to get us into the Boardwalk Villas. We have always wanted to stay there. OK fellow DISers.........my next report will be from WDW!
3LVDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:43 AM   #35
GrayFal
I am REALLY over-vacationed this year ... well, EVERY year!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LVDisney
We are just about to get in the car to drive over to the ST. Louis Airport. We are on our way to WDW! I was staying at Saratoga Springs this whole trip, but did manage (at least for the first few days) to get us into the Boardwalk Villas. We have always wanted to stay there. OK fellow DISers.........my next report will be from WDW!
Have a Magical Trip......I have stayed at Old Key West which is lovely, but the Boardwalk sounds great!!!
Can't wait to hear about MVMCP this year as we are going to go next year and went last year. Love the strolling singers, parade, characters in their Christmas best and snow on Main Street!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannosmom
I can hardly believe it is only 1 year! I am just starting to get used to the fact that I am going. Can't wait to see the Wonder!
I imagine Ed will be spending the trip taking pictures of all the 'different stuff' on the Wonder. Wait until you see Tritons - it is beautiful with a gorgeous tile mosaic wall themed after 'Under the Sea' - just spectacular.

I will kinda miss Captain Mickey in the atrium but Ariel is very lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggersPal
Don't feel bad Linda, I can't stand to use my precious weekends cleaning, so I too have someone come in every other week and there are only two of us... but lots of animals. I like a fresh clean place and am willing to pay for it, money WELL spent in my opinion!!!!
The horses aren't in the house, are they ?
Magic "Double Dip" Special Western 11/11/06 Magic Trans-Atlantic Repo 8/18/07

Wonder 12/6/07 "Surf & Turf" 9/18/10 Magic Westbound Trans-Atlantic "30th Anniversary" Cruise
& 14 Day Hawaii October 2012
GrayFal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:37 AM   #36
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
Fabulous by 50!!!

No horses in the house

Your very silly... no the horses aren't in the house (I was kinda referring to my "animal" husband...)

although he did his own dinner dishes last night without asking (I was meeting a friend for dinner!)

Jackie - how was the bowling???? (Just can NOT picture my sis bowling!)
Old 12-08-2006, 05:22 PM   #37
chichihoney
A very sweet and special 2nd generation DISer
Will share her chocolate

bump on the 2nd page
Old 12-08-2006, 08:23 PM   #38
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
Fabulous by 50!!!

Deposit given and room booked!

Yipee - we've got our room and our deposit was given over the phone tonight!!! I'm so silly though, I never asked her if she's charging for me and my sister - oh well, no sweat!
Old 12-08-2006, 11:04 PM   #39
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

If the TA made the deposit, it was for two people.

Now try collecting from me....BWWAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA!
Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 06:01 AM   #40
dizney-cruiser
DiZney CraZy ºoº
we dont want no stinkin snow in NJ!!

Talking

i stopped into work today and was able to see our confirmation - looks like we were able to get our same cabin - 6608!! yay!

dizney-cruiser
(Janice)

2004 (Wonder); 2006 (Magic); 2007 (Wonder);
2008 (Magic Double Dip); 2010 (Magic Double Dip); 2011 (Dream B2B);
2012 (Fantasy B2B); 2013 (Fantasy); 2014 (Fantasy);

2015 (B2B Fantasy!)
dizney-cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:42 PM   #41
faireygod mother
DIS Cast Member
I need some motivation in my life
My hairstylist is sworn to secrecy! But the Tag Fairy can be bribed to tell all!

Hello.

I thought I would stop by and say that I am on this cruise as well with my sister.

It will be like old home week.

Dec 1999 Off Site -|-Nov 2002 NCL Deep Southern Caribbean -|- Feb 2003 Grand Floridian -|- Dec 2003 Animal Kingdom Lodge Land and Sea -|- March 2004 Pop-Century Girls "B" day trip -|- Oct 30 2004 Magicial Halloween Eastern Cruise -|- Jan 27 2005 Surprise Birthday Cruise for DH on the Wonder -|- October 16 2005 RCCL Mariner of the Seas -|- Nov 11 2006 Western Double Dip CC cruise -|- Aug 18 2007 Repo Western Med Cruise-l-Dec 6 2007 3 Day Wonder "Sisters" cruise-l-Aug 17 2008 EB PC Repo-|-Nov 8 2008 Vow renewal-changed to western-|- Sept 18, 2010 Repo Western Med Cruise -|- August 23, 2011 DCL ALaska
faireygod mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:31 AM   #42
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
Fabulous by 50!!!

Talking Funny sister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo
If the TA made the deposit, it was for two people.

Now try collecting from me....BWWAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA!
I don't need to collect from you "bwaaaaaahaaa haaaa" that's your birthday present - now you'll only have to pay your portion of what we would have in a cat 11 - the split bathrooms, and verandah are on me! HEY - what's the point of putting upwith all the crap at work if I can't spend the money!!!!???
Old 12-11-2006, 05:32 AM   #43
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
Fabulous by 50!!!

So happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faireygod mother
Hello.

I thought I would stop by and say that I am on this cruise as well with my sister.

The Arizona sisters are happy the NY-Virginia sisters are coming!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 08:20 AM   #44
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by faireygod mother
Hello.

YEAH...now it's 'official' since you've checked in here! Are you going to play at WDW before the cruise? I should know the answer to that, but can't remember if we discussed it It's HECK getting old!
Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:51 PM   #45
faireygod mother
DIS Cast Member
I need some motivation in my life
My hairstylist is sworn to secrecy! But the Tag Fairy can be bribed to tell all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo
YEAH...now it's 'official' since you've checked in here! Are you going to play at WDW before the cruise? I should know the answer to that, but can't remember if we discussed it It's HECK getting old!
Nope..we have to work and after the Repo I am going to be pressed to get these 2 days.

Dec 1999 Off Site -|-Nov 2002 NCL Deep Southern Caribbean -|- Feb 2003 Grand Floridian -|- Dec 2003 Animal Kingdom Lodge Land and Sea -|- March 2004 Pop-Century Girls "B" day trip -|- Oct 30 2004 Magicial Halloween Eastern Cruise -|- Jan 27 2005 Surprise Birthday Cruise for DH on the Wonder -|- October 16 2005 RCCL Mariner of the Seas -|- Nov 11 2006 Western Double Dip CC cruise -|- Aug 18 2007 Repo Western Med Cruise-l-Dec 6 2007 3 Day Wonder "Sisters" cruise-l-Aug 17 2008 EB PC Repo-|-Nov 8 2008 Vow renewal-changed to western-|- Sept 18, 2010 Repo Western Med Cruise -|- August 23, 2011 DCL ALaska
faireygod mother is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: