Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2007, 11:54 AM   #151
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggersPal View Post
JACKIE - did you email Janice our room information? She asked about it and you were so busy talking about wine... just want to make sure you didn't forget her with updated important information.
Sent a PM to Pat.
Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 01:05 PM   #152
GrayFal
I am REALLY over-vacationed this year ... well, EVERY year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizney-cruiser View Post
hey all!

jackie - first off - do we have a room yet? second off - im in for the grocery planning and love the banfi idea!!! never too early to start planning - so post the link!
Hey yourself.....glad the 'girls' were okay ...

I am 'room control' for Saratoga Springs - we were offered another 2BR but it was for a Sunday check-in - and both Jackie and I thought it would be better to hold out for a Friday or Saturday.

Usually (as in the past ) I would 'see' DVCs being deposited into the exchange company at the 10 month mark - which actually is right now....so I feel we should get a confirmation in the next month or so. What makes it a little more difficult is that we are saying we want ONLY SSR at this time - but I am pretty confident we will get it.
Don't book your airfare until we have a confirmed date, okay???
Magic "Double Dip" Special Western 11/11/06 Magic Trans-Atlantic Repo 8/18/07

Wonder 12/6/07 "Surf & Turf" 9/18/10 Magic Westbound Trans-Atlantic "30th Anniversary" Cruise
& 14 Day Hawaii October 2012
GrayFal is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2007, 01:06 PM   #153
GrayFal
I am REALLY over-vacationed this year ... well, EVERY year!

Quote:
for anyone following my saga - the tummy issues continue - and ill be going for the endoscopy and colonoscopy on monday - which means - no beer and goodies during the superbowl!!

stay warm everyone!
Sorry J, missed this part...here is a BIG for you - hope this gets resolved soon....a possible stricture, maybe????
Magic "Double Dip" Special Western 11/11/06 Magic Trans-Atlantic Repo 8/18/07

Wonder 12/6/07 "Surf & Turf" 9/18/10 Magic Westbound Trans-Atlantic "30th Anniversary" Cruise
& 14 Day Hawaii October 2012
GrayFal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 01:54 PM   #154
Hannosmom
DIS Veteran

{{{{{{Janice}}}}} Sending you lots of pixie dust for Monday! Enjoy the Versed, (the stuff they give you before any 'oscopy's to make you very relaxed) its cool stuff. I always ask for some to take home, never get it, but I always ask. Tell Linda, Sarah and I said hi! Sarah's been very busy doing her scrapbook pages, so I get to see you guys, and Jackie and Peg and Pat and Tom almost every day, lol. She always puts her finished pages on the kitchen table for Ed and I to admire.

{{{{{{Jackie}}}}} I will be keeping you in my prayers and sending you lots of pixie dust for next month.

Banfi??, I may have to try some. Sounds delish.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:16 PM   #155
ibouncetoo
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayFal View Post
Don't book your airfare until we have a confirmed date, okay???
HA! We'll be flying southwest and probably won't be able to book till AUGUST.

We'll be patient, Miss Pat. Now that I've got the BIG trip in 2008 booked, I'm just ready to get going on the details for this one. The cruise portion is a slam dunk (lounge around the pool, play in the water/eat/drink at Castaway Cay). It's the land portion that has SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

*****ATTENTION ALL 12/6 CRUISERS*****

One of my dear friends on this cruise and one of my dear friends on the '08 Westbound (whom some of you know), have each asked me about 'building' a place on the WISHboard for a weight loss/get healthy thread. A place where we can support each other in getting fit for our Disney adventures. So I will be doing that and posting a link here so that everyone who is interested can join in!
Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

Old 02-04-2007, 08:48 AM   #156
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
I have to DIS to talk to my sister
Fabulous by 50!!!

Yipee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post
HA! We'll be flying southwest and probably won't be able to book till AUGUST.

We'll be patient, Miss Pat. Now that I've got the BIG trip in 2008 booked, I'm just ready to get going on the details for this one. The cruise portion is a slam dunk (lounge around the pool, play in the water/eat/drink at Castaway Cay). It's the land portion that has SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

*****ATTENTION ALL 12/6 CRUISERS*****

One of my dear friends on this cruise and one of my dear friends on the '08 Westbound (whom some of you know), have each asked me about 'building' a place on the WISHboard for a weight loss/get healthy thread. A place where we can support each other in getting fit for our Disney adventures. So I will be doing that and posting a link here so that everyone who is interested can join in!

Can I count my 4 lb loss???? Can I ? Can I?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:57 AM   #157
dizney-cruiser
DiZney CraZy šoš
we dont want no stinkin snow in NJ!!

Cool

Quote:
Sorry J, missed this part...here is a BIG for you - hope this gets resolved soon....a possible stricture, maybe????

nope! an ulcer! which is what i have been saying i thought it was since i started going to the dr in july (it started bothering me before then - but i was hoping it would pass. . . ) - she also took some biopsys so i have to wait to hear that news - at least they finally figured out the problem!

i just thought that maybe since we were making a grocery list we had a room or something but i can wait - and wont make any flight plans until i find out when we need to be there . . .

dizney-cruiser
(Janice)

2004 (Wonder); 2006 (Magic); 2007 (Wonder);
2008 (Magic Double Dip); 2010 (Magic Double Dip); 2011 (Dream B2B);
2012 (Fantasy B2B); 2013 (Fantasy); 2014 (Fantasy);

2015 (B2B Fantasy!)
dizney-cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:13 PM   #158
ibouncetoo

Hey everybody! What's shaking ?

Old 02-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #159
TiggersPal
I am an adventurer
I have to DIS to talk to my sister
Fabulous by 50!!!

Room status

Where are we on the room? Are we booked? Can I book my flight now? Hey ladies where is everyone? I'm sick of reading the repo cruise web site, let's get this site going!!! Since it's the first of the two trip? Anyone with me on that???
Old 02-18-2007, 10:28 PM   #160
ibouncetoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggersPal View Post
Can I book my flight now?

Nope. SW Airlines only recently (2/8) opened dates through 8/24, so we've got a good while to wait on that. Last year the next segment they opened only went through Mid November, so I'm sure it will be summer before we can book.

As far as the room goes, we are just at the 10 month window, when most of the time share trades start to happen. You, Janice and I will have to decide, with Pat's guidance, how long we wait before moving to Plan B (renting DVC, and for how many days).

Old 02-19-2007, 03:03 AM   #161
dizney-cruiser
DiZney CraZy šoš

Talking

Quote:
As far as the room goes, we are just at the 10 month window, when most of the time share trades start to happen. You, Janice and I will have to decide, with Pat's guidance, how long we wait before moving to Plan B (renting DVC, and for how many days).

im glad it is just the "three" of us deciding - linda wont care - as long as we include her in our plans she is open to anything!

dizney-cruiser
(Janice)

2015 (B2B Fantasy!)
Old 02-25-2007, 05:59 PM   #162
ibouncetoo

Want to cruise in the Walt Suite in May of 2008?

Enter here:

http://cityguide.aol.com/orlando/dis...00020000000017

Old 02-25-2007, 06:13 PM   #163
Hannosmom
DIS Veteran

Thanks Jackie! I'll let you know when I win.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #164
ibouncetoo

Howdie fellow cruisers!

Hey...those of you doing the Med repo....you're under the six month mark now right? Bet you are getting pretty dang excited!

Quote:
I am 'room control' for Saratoga Springs... Usually (as in the past ) I would 'see' DVCs being deposited into the exchange company at the 10 month mark - which actually is right now....so I feel we should get a confirmation in the next month or so. What makes it a little more difficult is that we are saying we want ONLY SSR at this time - but I am pretty confident we will get it.
Still waiting patiently to hear any word on the SSR/time share swaparoonie.

Quote:
im glad it is just the "three" of us deciding - linda wont care - as long as we include her in our plans she is open to anything!
Ooops, didn't mean to sound like I wasn't considering Linda....just figured you'd be making a 'team' decision.

Personally, I'm quite ready for a trip to WDW and another 'ride' on the ship! At least I have a Disneyland adventure at the end of May to hold me over!

Old 03-05-2007, 01:03 AM   #165
dizney-cruiser
DiZney CraZy šoš

Talking

Quote:
Ooops, didn't mean to sound like I wasn't considering Linda....just figured you'd be making a 'team' decision.

Personally, I'm quite ready for a trip to WDW and another 'ride' on the ship! At least I have a Disneyland adventure at the end of May to hold me over!
she is honestly quite fine with just knowing when to show up!

we have a wdw adventure planned in 47 days and i am hoping to get my picture taken with jiminy!

dizney-cruiser
(Janice)

2015 (B2B Fantasy!)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: