Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2006, 02:50 PM   #61
makinorlando
When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. Walt Disney

This is a wonderful trip report. You have a wonderful family- your "miracles" are just gorgeous! Minnie looked so adorable as SB!!!

Hopefully someday soon DD9 and I can come visit "your" park!!!
martha_tweets on Twitter
http://thedailygrindbymak.blogspot.com
http://makproject365.blogspot.com (I still use my Disney photos from time to time!)

Old 09-27-2006, 03:08 PM   #62
cjnix29
DIS Veteran

Hey there Disneyland Mama....it is ME...the Dis-er from the MK! I saw your trip report, and started reading and realized you took a pic of another Diser at Epcot. I was about to feel slighted, until I realize you hadn't gotten to MK yet! And I also didn't realize you were the Focker. I had read your posts previously before this trip. Now I know who you are!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2006, 03:21 PM   #63
jonestavern

Still frighteningly..NAKED!

Oh, wow! I am such a fan of your TR!
Your DD is a stunning Princess, my eyes were tearing!
I am glad little EE finally consented to a pic with a character

Ooooh, I didn't know they would do cocktails-to-go @ WDW! INVALUABLE info!

thanks a million for sharing!

Jean

AKV, ASMo, ASMu, ASSp; BCV, BWV, CBR, CSR, HHI, OKW, POFQ, POP, POR, SSR, WDW Swan; VB, WLV, & offsite
Old 09-27-2006, 03:23 PM   #64
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Yeahhh!!!
You know I tried to chase you down to get your photo, but I couldn't find you! I'm soooo glad you found me.
I didn't know you *focked*. I would have focked you right then and there!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 03:25 PM   #65
cjnix29
DIS Veteran

All you would have had to do is find Peter Pan that day. I think my son spent the entire Magic Hour permanently attached to Peter Pan's and Wendy's Hips!! It is great reading your trip report for the same time we were! I wish we would have had more time to chat that day!
Old 09-27-2006, 03:56 PM   #66
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjnix29
All you would have had to do is find Peter Pan that day. I think my son spent the entire Magic Hour permanently attached to Peter Pan's and Wendy's Hips!! It is great reading your trip report for the same time we were! I wish we would have had more time to chat that day!

My DD was a little bit intimidated by all the characters that came to life that day!
I want to thank you for telling me so much about Wilderness Lodge. You seemed to love it so much, that we are going to try it next year. You had a sparkle in your eye when you spoke of the resort. I must try it!!
Maybe we'll meet again in WDW or if you ever come out to DLR, let me know... I'm a hop, skip and a jump away!
Old 09-27-2006, 04:19 PM   #67
Sabrina90744
DIS Veteran

Too cute!! She looks really cute. Did the nails stay on?

So how long does it take at BBB from start to finish. I have a 1:30 reservation for baby girl and am hoping to make it to WCC by 5:00 then Pirate & Princess Party.

Old 09-27-2006, 04:25 PM   #68
UtahMama
Wakey, wakey, Eggs and Bakey

Diet Cherry PEPSI Queen
I speak toddler
What in the Sam Hill is going on around here?

OOOOH! We visited BBB for our DD2 to see the princesses. She's a spirited toddler so I will have to wait for a year or two! I'm sorry your GodMother in training wasnt "all that". They should only hire the Magical-type to fit the roll!!!

Your daughter looks just lovely!!!!
I actually like the princess gift shop! The build-a-crown and build-a-wand stations are soooo fun looking. But I still have a little one who puts little pretty things in her mouth...so we put off the crown and wand stations (plus, dont tell anyone, but we're CHEAP!)

I love EE being all shy! I could just eat him up!!!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 04:26 PM   #69
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina90744
Too cute!! She looks really cute. Did the nails stay on?

So how long does it take at BBB from start to finish. I have a 1:30 reservation for baby girl and am hoping to make it to WCC by 5:00 then Pirate & Princess Party.
I didn't do the press on nails, cause I knew she'd pop 'em off. I did the nail polish, which they give you to take home along with the make up. We got in around 1:45 and got out of there by 3:00. You should have plenty of time. We did go on a Friday... I don't know if it's more crowded on a weekend??
Old 09-27-2006, 04:34 PM   #70
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahMama
OOOOH! We visited BBB for our DD2 to see the princesses. She's a spirited toddler so I will have to wait for a year or two! I'm sorry your GodMother in training wasnt "all that". They should only hire the Magical-type to fit the roll!!!

Your daughter looks just lovely!!!!
I actually like the princess gift shop! The build-a-crown and build-a-wand stations are soooo fun looking. But I still have a little one who puts little pretty things in her mouth...so we put off the crown and wand stations (plus, dont tell anyone, but we're CHEAP!)

I love EE being all shy! I could just eat him up!!!!!
I really should give our Fairy Godmother in training some slack. When we back to thank her... poof... she was gonzo! I guess we were her last customers for the day.

I have to admit, I love a good princess shop, too. But that one had soooo many little girls and soooo much pink.... small doses, UM, small doses, just like tequila shots.

EE is one of those little soft squishy babies. You could just eat 'im up. Roll him in some butah... and there ya go. He's my little pygmie monkey!
Old 09-27-2006, 06:38 PM   #71
T-i-double-g-err
Would like to to WDW

Great TR! I've enjoyed reading and seeing the pictures of you and your family.

DDs are both interested in doing BBB. We'll probably not do the full princess package, but I'm saying that now without those big eyes staring at me and the pouty lower lip thrust out just so. Okay, I'm a cream puff, but DW may put her foot down on it (or agree only if she can have her own appointment ). I think DS and I may visit the Main Street barber shop.

In any case, I'm looking forward to your next installment. Thanks for posting.

SSR - 12/28/2009, BWV - 1/2-3/2010, BLT Bound - 6/2010
Old 09-27-2006, 07:34 PM   #72
TinkNH
just not quite ready to let go of summer and flip flops
I can craft and type

loving the report! And I KNOW we musty have crossed paths at the poly..cause I recognize your little girl! Such a doll!!!!

Carolyn DH DD (10) DS (4)DD (4)
4/1984 offsite
10/1995 Honeymoon Grand Floridian
10/2005 Anniversary Weekend at Swan
9/2006 Family trip to Polynesian for 3
9/2012 Family trip to Polynesian for 5!

Old 09-27-2006, 10:49 PM   #73
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al and Kate's Mom
I LOVE this - what a great little princess you have - please tell her that she has a fan on the DIS!
Awww... thank you! I will tell her. It was one of those precious moments that you know you'll remember forever!
Old 09-27-2006, 10:52 PM   #74
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMHunters
My DH would'nt have been He would have been Thankfully there was no BBB when my DH was little. We just had to do the $40 hair wrap. (Which I discovered could be done at home with $.07 worth of embroidery floss! I could have made a fortune off all the little girls in the neighborhood after I learned how to do this.)

But the pictures are BEAUTIFUL! She is definitely worth every penny. What a pretty pretty princess.

Can't wait to read more - Waldo was surprisingly quiet on this one!
Thank you!
Yeah, Disney sure knows how to sock it to ya!

Waldo was quiet, 'cause if you noticed, we sent him back to the room with little EE!
Old 09-27-2006, 10:55 PM   #75
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessV
But, oh boy, was it worth it - Minnie is ADORABLE!

I always struggle with that one - how does one explain to a toddler the many different parenting "techniques" and why some kids get yelled at, ridiculed, belittled, and others don't? I think you and Minnie both handled it well!

I bet it hit the spot! Definitely one of the drawbacks when I traveled with DS solo. WDW should start a drinks room service program...
My Minnie is such a girlie girl. Pink is her signature color.

I hate to see "other" parenting techniques, especially the slap. I hate to see a kid slapped! ARG!!!!!

I must admit, the cocktails at the Tambu lounge were muy excellenty!! If I recall, the Poly does deliver adult beverages via room service. Whoo hoo!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: