Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2006, 11:56 AM   #136
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Poppins
OOhh, OOhh, I am finally first UM must have gone to bed early!! I am so sad that it is almost over. We have adrs for Boma, I can't wait!
Uh-oh... UM is slacking on my TR! What's up with that... I'll have to PM her!

You're going to love Boma. The atmosphere is just electrifiying. Do I sound like John Travolta in Grease?
Old 10-03-2006, 12:00 PM   #137
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore's Tiara
I loved this installment. I didn't know the Poly had one of those kid fountain things. I'll have to look into that. Was Boma's good? We're planning on trying it the next time we go. Your son looks like he's sleeping with his feet on top of your daughter! That's so funny and the reason I don't like sleeping with one of my kids! She's outgrowing it though...

Great so far and can't wait to hear what happens next.
Hi ET- Yes, ma'am... the fountain thingy is cute. It's kind of hidden off a path near the pool. Notice EE is trying to drink the water? Gross! He loves the taste of pool water!
You're right, EE did have his feet on Minnie. I think he even had his legs complete over her torso. That's how they slept all week there. They've never shared a bed before, but they sure cuddled together. It was cute!
Thanks for reading. I'm enjoying your TR as well!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2006, 12:02 PM   #138
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyandtommy
Oh noo that envelope means your TR is coming to an end.... can you make it last til Friday? I leave friday for WDW myself... LOL
Oh, I'm so jealous! I wish I was leaving on Friday! I hope you have a magical trip with lots and lots of Pixie Dust!

Old 10-03-2006, 12:04 PM   #139
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonestavern
Another winner installment!
Favorite Pic: the kiddos at the water spray
although that Poly pool view is very welcoming!
Favorite new character: the Mai Tai sisters, they are friends of mine, too!
Suspense: will the Boma DISer make an appearance here????

Thanks again for another good read!

Jean
Thanks for reading, Jean!

The Mai Tai sisters and I are bestest friends!

I hope the Boma disser shows up!
Old 10-03-2006, 12:07 PM   #140
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovealldisney
Ok I have to say this YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!!! I'm such a sucker for brown eyes! No really they are beautiful! You are so blessed to have them! I love your TR! And I love that you have a wandering Waldo as well. My FIL is the same way he either wanders away or walkes the pace of a turtle! Can't wait to hear more!!
Awww. thanks. We kinda like'm, too!
What's with the senior citizens and Waldo syndrome?

P.S. I love your siggy and your guinea pigs name, Mrs. Piggelsworth! That's so funny, and cute too!
Old 10-03-2006, 12:10 PM   #141
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessV
You've just described my mother! But I have to hand it to Waldo and Nini - I'm so impressed that they have the gumption to take off by themselves in the first place. Last night, I suggested to my mom that, since she's not a morning person, DS and I can head out early in the mornings and she can meet up with us at whichever park later. She was panic-stricken at the very idea of traversing WDW by herself!

Yay - you got another sighting in!

Priceless!
Another awesome installment! Can't believe it's drawing to a close...
I'm so sad reliving it, knowing our trip is almost over! Well, there's alway the fun in planning the next trip! Whoo hoo! Wilderness Lodge here we come!
Old 10-03-2006, 12:12 PM   #142
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMHunters
Where's Mrs Waldo?

love it!

Great trippie - only sorry it's coming to a close! Your kids are adorable. What a great age! Enjoy it -- it goes too quickly.
Yeah, now we have wanderer #2. This was completely out of character for Nini.

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry too, that it's coming to a close. Although the flight home is quite entertaining.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:31 PM   #143
lovealldisney
Lover of all things Disney!

Quote:
P.S. I love your siggy and your guinea pigs name, Mrs. Piggelsworth! That's so funny, and cute too!
Awww.... Thanks we love our barnyard too!! LOL!! You know we each need to have a family pet! I need to change the hamster from Sniffer to Teddy. Sniffer has since passed on to the big hamster in the sky. DD was devistated when that happened. Of course this had to happen on our big trip to Chicago day ( found him when we got home ) to see the King Tut exibit at the Field Musuem. DD is obsessed with Egypt lately. Needless to say we had a very long night she ended up crying herself to sleep.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:36 PM   #144
DisneyObsession
DIS Veteran

The "Envelope of Doom" already?!?

Where did the time go? Your TR can't be almost over! I'm sooo sad!
I have sooo enjoyed reading of your adventures and time spent looking for Waldo!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Last edited by DisneyObsession; 10-04-2006 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:49 PM   #145
Sabrina90744
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama
Girl, you are so funny!
I love it "the brown people stares"!

That's funny! "Did you hear how good they spoke English!" I would have died laughing if I heard that.

Yup, I've got the next trip going. We have an even larger group this next time. My brother decided to join us making us a group of 11. I've learned enough on this trip, though. I know splitting up and meeting for a meal later is the best policy!

Thanks for reading!

Wow, 11 of you! That should be interesting, I can't wait to read that trippy! Are you planning on going during the same time of the year?

Old 10-03-2006, 01:01 PM   #146
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovealldisney
Awww.... Thanks we love our barnyard too!! LOL!! You know we each need to have a family pet! I need to change the hamster from Sniffer to Teddy. Sniffer has since passed on to the big hamster in the sky. DD was devistated when that happened. Of course this had to happen on our big trip to Chicago day ( found him when we got home ) to see the King Tut exibit at the Field Musuem. DD is obsessed with Egypt lately. Needless to say we had a very long night she ended up crying herself to sleep.
Poor Sniffer. Right before we left, Minnie's goldfish went to the big fish bowl in the sky, too. She never even acknowledged the poor fish, I mean I fed him, I cleaned his bowl, I talked to him. And when we flushed poor Doogal, Minnie started to sob uncontrolably. I was like Oh, brother! I think she's just too young to own a "real" pet. Don't flame me, Goldfish lovers!
Old 10-03-2006, 01:05 PM   #147
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyObsession
The "Envekope of Doom" already?!?

Where did the time go? Your TR can't be almost over! I'm sooo sad!
I have sooo enjoyed reading of your adventures and time spent looking for Waldo!

Thanks for sharing with us!
I know... I'm sooo sad. At least there are tons or great trippies our there whose writers are truely slackers. I won't say their names, but you know you they are....
Old 10-03-2006, 01:10 PM   #148
Disneyland_Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina90744
Wow, 11 of you! That should be interesting, I can't wait to read that trippy! Are you planning on going during the same time of the year?
Get this... we're going the last week of August 24 - Sept 1. Can you say hot??? We have to go at that time, cause DD starts kinder next year and my brother won't take him kids out of school for a week. What a kill joy!

8 nights and 9 days! Whoo hoo! I'd like to do 9 nights, 10 days. We'll have to see if that's a possiblity.

5 nights/6 days, was simply not enough. Especially since we spents 2 days traveling!

How's the weather in Jan? Do you always go in Jan? If not, what time of year do you go?
Old 10-03-2006, 01:52 PM   #149
Sabrina90744
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama
Get this... we're going the last week of August 24 - Sept 1. Can you say hot??? We have to go at that time, cause DD starts kinder next year and my brother won't take him kids out of school for a week. What a kill joy!

8 nights and 9 days! Whoo hoo! I'd like to do 9 nights, 10 days. We'll have to see if that's a possiblity.

5 nights/6 days, was simply not enough. Especially since we spents 2 days traveling!

How's the weather in Jan? Do you always go in Jan? If not, what time of year do you go?

Have you considered a red - eye flight for the flight over, united and delta have nonstop overnight flights. We went in February last year 2 - 11 and this year 1 - 10. The weather is a lot like our weather during that time of the year. It was really nice in the days, got chilly at night though. It rained a couple of days, but MK was really nice it was practically empty. The kids were able to swim and we even hit Blizzard Beach one day. There were hardly any lines most fast pass machines weren't even on. Since we missed most of our breakfast ADR's we had to do a lot of walkins and we found them at 50sPT, Wolfgang Puck, Crystal Palace and Ohana Breakfast.

I understand about taking the kids out of school. I was lucky, my daughters teacher is a Disney Freak too, so her homework was to have a good time. My DS gave him the homework two weeks in advance so it was all completed before we left!

It should be a lot of fun. I really can't travel with my family all at once. We have to do ours in bunches and at least a couple of years apart or I could end up in the loony bin

Old 10-03-2006, 02:03 PM   #150
Al and Kate's Mom
DIS Veteran
Thanks for sharing the drinks and fun

I had some really good things to say, but I realized they belonged on the "offended" thread and not here.

I'm not brown, but I do look like I'm about 12 years old, so when DD would call me "mommy" at WDW I got the UGLIEST stares...it amazes me how judgmental and rude some people can be!

I'm sad that this is almost over...I have TRULY enjoyed reading your trippie!

Trips: 1989-offsite; 1990-offsite; 1991-Disney Inn; 2005-ASMo; 2005-CBR; 2006-POP; 2008-ASMu;2008-POFQ; 2010-POFQ; 2010-CSR; 2011-Poly; 2012-BWI/Bonnet Creek; 2013-Emerald Island; 2014-POFQ; 2015-Windsor Hills; 2015-DLR; 2015-BWI

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: