Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2007, 07:49 AM   #811
JJClemson
DIS Veteran

Wow, I agree with everyone who said they were on the edge of their seats

First of all, I highly doubt they will kill of Meredith. Too many fans would be angry.

When Meredith woke up and caught her breath in the room w/ Denny and the Bomb guy, did anyone think she was just having a dream and none of this really happened? Maybe I watch too many soap operas, but I really thought that. I hope they don't make the whole story a dream or something like that

I thought it was very strange that all the Drs and interns were gathered around to see if Mer was okay. They are dealing w/ a majoy trauma situation in the rest of the hospital. I don't see how they can afford to have 4 interns just sitting around and crying. It seemed weird to me that they paged them all.

I cannot wait until next week
JJClemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:14 AM   #812
It's A Happy Day
I am on a troll
I know the meaning of pain in the middle of the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunieJay View Post
I just hope if Meredith has a message from Denny from the dead, its to tell Izzy to move on. If I never hear the name Denny again, it will be none too soon. They have milked that storyline, and Izzy's pain over losing a man she barely knew and never outside the hospital, entirely tooooooooo long.
I TOTALLY Agree with you!!! Every Denny episode was like beating a dead horse! I was almost shaking my head in disbelief that they found yet another way to bring him back I don't think Mer. intentionally drowned, I agree that it wasn't portrayed in the best manner so it did look like it but I think it was the cold water & clothing weighing her down, etc., how else would Derek be able to come to her rescue
Register to remove

Old 02-16-2007, 08:34 AM   #813
Mickeyfaniam
Corrupted by all you guys!
Posts in error

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJClemson View Post

When Meredith woke up and caught her breath in the room w/ Denny and the Bomb guy, did anyone think she was just having a dream and none of this really happened? Maybe I watch too many soap operas, but I really thought that. I hope they don't make the whole story a dream or something like that
yes, i briefly thought that... and I wouldn't have liked it

Charter Member ~Swan/Dolphin Cheerleaders
Mickeyfaniam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:41 AM   #814
Dodie
Survived the big crash
Has a personal link to Hugh Jackman
Babe, Im leaving, I must be on my way...

Denny AND the hot bomb squad guy! I literally screamed and fell out of bed!

I don't think they'll kill Meredith off either - it is GREY'S Anatomy - but you never know with this show. They do some crazy things.

Loved the scene with Mark and Derek sitting in the hallway.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:52 AM   #815
RUDisney
Mom to Ivan & Kristina
so ruin cooking for me by introducing science into it ;)
Lost my last baby tooth at 19

My thoughts on:

Izzie's lecture: Maybe she's in love with George. So far, it has been in a friendship sort of way, but maybe she'd like to have a shot at him and she can't have it with Callie in the way.

Denny: The spoiler sites said that he was coming back and not in a hokey way. What's not hokey about having Meredith in a semi-dead state talking to him? Blech! Too reminiscent of the first few episodes of The Sopranos last season. <yawn>

George & Callie: I think they're great together! I want to see that relationship last!

George & the little boy: YAY! He found him!

Meredith: I like what someone said about her mother dying and her getting to talk to her. Ellis crosses over and Meredith returns. Heck, if there has to be an unconscious story line, that's the best alternative, I think.

This is Igor.
RUDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 09:06 AM   #816
camreesmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJClemson View Post
Wow, I agree with everyone who said they were on the edge of their seats

First of all, I highly doubt they will kill of Meredith. Too many fans would be angry.

I cannot wait until next week
ITA with all of this. When they showed Meredith lying on that table without any tubes coming out of her and she sat up, I yelled at DH "don't even tell me this whole thing was a dream!" Then they showed cute bomb guy (couldn't figure out where I had seen him before, thanks!) and Denny and DH said she's dying. That's when I thought it's GREY'S Anatomy, how can they kill off Grey.

DH said before the show even started that he thinks that Ellis is getting ready to die. Maybe that is the devastating conclusion???? I cried and cried last night. I felt so sorry for Derek.

Christina just doesn't think sometimes before she speaks. I totally get what she was trying to tell Burke about Meredith being her person. That was who she was wanting to tell about the engagement. But talking about murdering someone??? WTH?

I was glad they brought Denny back.

I thought Izzie was EXTREMELY rude when she told George that he shouldn't have married Callie. I like them together. I think Callie really loves George also. Why wouldn't Izzie want them to be happy? She was just rude, rude, rude.

Can't wait until next week!
camreesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 09:31 AM   #817
JennyMominRI
Live from Red Sox Nation
We may get lucky

Please kill Meredith...She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying... Maybe we can have the bomb guy come back in her place.
JennyMominRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 09:32 AM   #818
Grandmouse
DIS Veteran

I think Denny is back for more than one episode. Maybe Meredith will stay in the unconscious state for a while and be with him and the bomb guy. I think the "devestating end" is that Meredith's mother will die and Meredith will not get to say good-bye, but she will see her where she is now and make peace. I'm sure Meredith will not die -- she'll be back. I have to say I'm sick of listening to her whine. I really do not care for her character. Hopefully, this near drowning will change things for her.

Also, bomb guy was the one who starred in "Early Edition."

Last edited by Grandmouse; 02-16-2007 at 09:32 AM. Reason: eta -- Meredith will not die...
Grandmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:11 AM   #819
thop529
Mouseketeer

OMG, I can't belive y'all are missing this!

Bomb Squad guy is back because Merideth will have someone to sleep with in the afterlife.

Did y'all notice how Chirstina can't say the word "Friend" She kept refering to Merideth as "Her Person"

As far as George and Kallie...Leave them alone, let them get their grove on before George goes gay on the show.

It was a great show. I can't believe I'm as hooked as I am on this show.
thop529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:40 AM   #820
sleepyone
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thop529 View Post

Bomb Squad guy is back because Merideth will have someone to sleep with in the afterlife.

Did y'all notice how Chirstina can't say the word "Friend" She kept refering to Merideth as "Her Person"

As far as George and Kallie...Leave them alone, let them get their grove on before George goes gay on the show.

It was a great show. I can't believe I'm as hooked as I am on this show.
GF June 2007

sleepyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:50 AM   #821
RUDisney
Mom to Ivan & Kristina
so ruin cooking for me by introducing science into it ;)
Lost my last baby tooth at 19

Do you really think that they'll write George's preferences into the show? They never wrote that into Frasier about Niles.

Heck, most shows that have a gay character don't have one that's actually gay anyway. I think George and Callie should live happily ever after.

This is Igor.
RUDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:57 AM   #822
Figment22
Hulk, MIB & MLB Fan!
Big IoA Fan
For pure food choice, I'd pick Wolfgang Puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplshMtn99 View Post
OT: I've thought Kyle Chandler is cute since I first saw him in "Homefront" as Jeff Metcalfe (TV 1991-1993).
I can't believe it's been that long since Homefront was on TV. It was such a wonderful show that was never really given a chance. And that's when I first paid attention to KC too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyMominRI View Post
Please kill Meredith...She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying... Maybe we can have the bomb guy come back in her place.

(But I really don't want Meredith to be dead.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thop529 View Post

You owe me a new monitor! :spit:

I wanted to smack Izzie when she told George "I believe you should never have married Callie."

Somehow, I didn't see Meredith's rescue. I saw the little girl pointing toward the water when Derek asked where Mer was. Can someone tell me what was shown of the rescue. (I'm assuming her "knight in shining whatever" was the rescuer, right?) TIA

161st and River Ave, Bronx, NY. Home of the 27 Time World Champions! 1923, '27, '28, '32
'36, '37, '38, '39, '41, '43, '47, '49, '50, '51, '52, '53, '56, '58, '61, '62, '77, '78, '96, '98, '99, 2000, 2009
Figment22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:00 PM   #823
camreesmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figment22 View Post
I can't believe it's been that long since Homefront was on TV. It was such a wonderful show that was never really given a chance. And that's when I first paid attention to KC too!

(But I really don't want Meredith to be dead.)

You owe me a new monitor! :spit:

I wanted to smack Izzie when she told George "I believe you should never have married Callie."

Somehow, I didn't see Meredith's rescue. I saw the little girl pointing toward the water when Derek asked where Mer was. Can someone tell me what was shown of the rescue. (I'm assuming her "knight in shining whatever" was the rescuer, right?) TIA
They never really showed the rescue. After the little girl pointed toward the water, the next thing they showed of Meredith and Derek was them in the ambulance and Derek doing CPR.
camreesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:03 PM   #824
AuntieM03
Of course I hope he is happy and successful, blah, blah, blah
Likes a mix of the old and new
I still got some bad in me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplshMtn99 View Post
I'm thinking she doesn't die. I'm thinking she saw Denny so she could tell Izzie. But I'm wondering why she saw "cute bomb guy"...say instead of George's dad? Not sure why "cute bomb guy" is back.
I think it was because Meredith and "bomb guy" had a connection that she didn't really have with George's dad. They had some serious chemistry and he got her thru the toughest thing she ever faced (up until now).

The only thing I am bummed about was that I was on a Kyle Chandler forum (bomb guy) and I read about him being on before I saw it. It would have been a really great surprise.

On a side note, Kyle Chandler is really great in Friday Night Lights. I encourage everyone to watch. Of course that's because I want a second season
AuntieM03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:04 PM   #825
MareQ
How exactly are the drunk people supposed to get up there
I like mine extra fruity!
We have OTTERS posting here?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by camreesmom View Post
They never really showed the rescue. After the little girl pointed toward the water, the next thing they showed of Meredith and Derek was them in the ambulance and Derek doing CPR.
They showed a clip of a Coast Guard guy standing next to thh little girl and Derek carrrying a pale/blue/dead Meredith out of the water - then the ambulance..
MareQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: