Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2006, 09:56 PM   #1
rapunzal
DIS Veteran

Disneys Care Care? Rent in Tampa and drop off here?

Prices and flight times are better going into Tampa. Can I rent in Tampa and drop off at Disneys Car Care? The rate would only be $70 compared to the $270 for the five days. What car rentals do they use and what are the hours they are open? Do they have a #? Any other ideas? Thanks
rapunzal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 11:25 PM   #2
aquaticmom
Go Pens!

I rented from National at Tampa airport, it's not at the airport but their shuttle is very efficient and it is only about a 5 minute ride to National. We spent 3 days at the beach and then returned the car to the Dolphin with no hassle at all. National is inside the lobby at the Dolphin - their hours are from 8:00am to 4:00pm everyday and their phone # is (407) 934-4930. We went to our resort first upon arriving at Disney, unloaded the luggage and then returned the car. It takes about 90 minutes to drive from Tampa airport to Disney property.
aquaticmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-18-2006, 08:02 AM   #3
disneyldwjr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzal
Prices and flight times are better going into Tampa. Can I rent in Tampa and drop off at Disneys Car Care? The rate would only be $70 compared to the $270 for the five days. What car rentals do they use and what are the hours they are open? Do they have a #? Any other ideas? Thanks
Yes, you can do that. Alamo/National are at the CCC and their hours are on the Alamo and National website. The numbers are also on the website.
Alamo/National are offsite at Tampa, however it is a very quick shuttle ride to the rental location.
disneyldwjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 01:15 PM   #4
manning
Just for that I have requested it be left open!!!
We each have a sore spot....My butt and her right foot

Hertz has a location just outside the original entrance into Disney on 192 near Bob Evans. They will drop you off and pick you up at your resort. Just give them a 24 hr notice when you want to be picked up.
manning is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: