Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2006, 11:32 PM   #46
Amity 3
DIS Veteran
 
Amity 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,308

it's typical of the WDW attitude lately, charge full price and pull any existing benefits. the only thing you can count on as a WDW AP holder anymore is free parking and AP previews. I haven't received a Mickey Monitor in a year.
Amity 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:35 PM   #47
quartz7
Earning My Ears
 
quartz7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Parker, Colorado
Posts: 59

Newenglanddisney,

I was just wondering how long you have been a AP member?? Because they use to sell this pass using words like "special" "treated like royalty". So yes, we ARE spoiled. Disney did create this pass as "special". They offered you "special" rates. They wanted you to feel "special", now we are just another ticket. That is truly dissapointing. Sorry, but I liked the treatment and I will complain. I will email guest services about how I feel. Will it change anything?? I hope so, but I don't expect it. Because I am only one voice. Kinda hard to hear. Will I stop going? No!! But it makes me feel like Disney is changing and that makes me sad!
__________________
Janelle




quartz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-17-2006, 11:36 PM   #48
Anc96
DIS Veteran
 
Anc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Poconos, Pa
Posts: 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartz7
Thank You!!! That's exactly how we feel!!! We are still going. We are going for 2 weeks and when I figured it for NO DISCOUNTS, the AP was better. We have always used a AP and yes, we all liked the little perks. Did anyone ever use the special lounge at epcot? That's what I'm talking about. Not just the $$$$, we WERE made to feel special. That's how it was. Yes, Disney wants to make money, but wouldn't they make more if we were happy? Since there are "tons" of us, wouldn't people go more if they were treated "special" and then wouldn't they spend more?? Maybe not everyone, but I sure would!!!
Wow.. had a problem getting DD to bed.. and look how many posts there are. I posted the last one before I saw there were so many new ones.

I miss the buy one get one free legacy tile. I was disappointed that was gone I only got to stay at the 'lounge' once... and honestly I'd forgotten about it until you just mentioned it.

Also.. something I noticed on this year's AP. I don't know if it was a mistake though I don't see how it could have been. APs used to go from date of purchase to 1 full year. My ap was purchased on 7/11 this year. It used to go to 7/11 of the next year thus making it good for 366 days. My AP says it expires on 7/10... a "true" AP. Is the ONE day really going to make a difference to Disney that they've changed that?
I'd love to know if others have this also.

I stayed for 12 nights at Deluxe resorts this year.. no AP rates. Yes, we love Disney.. but I just don't think it's worth it. Even the DDE has gone up (though I'm partial to the DDP anyway, which BTW I think IS a very good deal).

After next year we won't purchase APs because we can explore other opportunities for less.. or much less. Disney made it worth my while to fly down there and hold APs. But now we'll get to try and find new magic somewhere else. With all the money Disney is making... they'll never miss me.
__________________

June 2004 12 nights @ Pop Century
Dec 2004 8 nights @ Coronado Springs MVMCP
June 2005 10 nights @ AKL 7/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ AKL 4/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ WL
Dec 2006 5 nights @ AKL MVMCP
June 2007 10 nights @ Beach Club CL /10 nights OP
Oct 2007 5 nights @ POR MNSSHP
June 2008 14 nights @Windsor Hills/ 6 nights @AKL
June 2010 16 nights @ Bahama Bay Resort/ 6 nights @ Double Tree, Universal
July 2011 3 nights Best Western/ 14 nights@Windsor Hills
June/July 2012 1 night Best Western/ 21 nights@Windsor Hills/ 3 nights HIE
June/July 2013 14 nights Windsor Hills
June 2014 Windsor Hills 7 nights/ 3 nights B resort
***Last Visit Until Avatarland Lures Us Back***

Me: DD17

Last edited by Anc96; 08-17-2006 at 11:49 PM.
Anc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:42 PM   #49
Anc96
DIS Veteran
 
Anc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Poconos, Pa
Posts: 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEnglandDisney
I think the issue is, Anc96, that you have invented that "membership" yourself. It doesn't exist.

And I'm sorry, but you are sorely, sorely mistaken about why Disney offers discounts. They offer it when they have rooms to fill. Have you not seen the hundreds of news reports about how bad the travel industry has been since 9/11? Have you not seen how many airlines have gone out of business or have been bailed out by the government? Did you not see Hurricane Katrina on TV last year and see how it adversely affected travel for the entire reigon?

Last fall was an extreme example. Reports from all over have Disney having the best year it's had since the 1990's. They gave you a discount, and I'm sorry but this whole "membership" idea you have created is simply not true; it was all of your invention. I can't tell you that you don't feel that way, but I can tell you your assumptions were not based on realities of how things work. A kid gets disapointed when they find out Santa Clause isn't real; that doesn't mean he ever really existed.

There are others in this thread who had unrealistic expectations as well. If it makes you choose another vacation destination, then so be it, as a consumer that is completely your choice. Your emotions are what they are, but the facts you base them on simply seem incorrect. Disney has not offered these types of discounts for very long, and it really didn't ramp up like this until after 9/11. They used to be occasional, and the problem is it has SPOILED people into thinking it's the way of the world.

Regardless of how anyone "feels", the simple, unrefutable facts are right there in your handly little "guide to benefits" sleeve they give you with your AP. If you choose not to vacation at Disney any more or not, that's something you need to figrue out for yourself. If you are so dissatisfied with how you feel Disney treats you based on your expectations (which are specificly incorrect based on your "benefits" guide), then it's totally your right to go elsewhere.

Wherever you choose, I do hope you have a magical time.

NED


Interesting way to end your post.... as you stomp your foot and refuse to respect anyone's opinion..lol. S'ok.. I've seen the Disney-never-does-anything-wrong-people before.

I have said I don't feel like I am being screwed.. I just don't feel the magic as much as I did. You may think I invented this membership... luckily there seems to be many members in it. Of course we all have 'unrealistic expectations"..

Thank goodness we have YOU with all the answers and to lead us...lol.

You have a magical day too.
__________________

June 2004 12 nights @ Pop Century
Dec 2004 8 nights @ Coronado Springs MVMCP
June 2005 10 nights @ AKL 7/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ AKL 4/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ WL
Dec 2006 5 nights @ AKL MVMCP
June 2007 10 nights @ Beach Club CL /10 nights OP
Oct 2007 5 nights @ POR MNSSHP
June 2008 14 nights @Windsor Hills/ 6 nights @AKL
June 2010 16 nights @ Bahama Bay Resort/ 6 nights @ Double Tree, Universal
July 2011 3 nights Best Western/ 14 nights@Windsor Hills
June/July 2012 1 night Best Western/ 21 nights@Windsor Hills/ 3 nights HIE
June/July 2013 14 nights Windsor Hills
June 2014 Windsor Hills 7 nights/ 3 nights B resort
***Last Visit Until Avatarland Lures Us Back***

Me: DD17
Anc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:42 PM   #50
BlindTyldak
WoW-geek
 
BlindTyldak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 2,024

I worked in the theme park industry at several parks, a few of which were operated on the Disney model (but not disney), meaning 'we're going to do everything we can to make your stay as great as possible in any way we reasonably can", be it fair prices to that little something extra to bring a smile to your face. The owners even went to the Disney management courses and stayed at the parks for weeks at a time to study the Disney model.

AP's are NOT a ticket to better treatment. Ever. Period. Are there perks? Yep. Always? No. Guaranteed? Never, unless it is in writing when you purchase your AP.

It got old very quickly when people would yell "I have an AP and am here all the time therefore I deserve to be treated better than everyone else and I deserve discounts more than anyone else and you should bend over backwards for me because I chose to save money on coming often!" Guess what . . . you chose to save money on coming often. /golfclap. Anything more than that, again, unless it was in writing as guaranteed when you bought your AP, you should be thankful for. But never, ever, is an AP holder ENTITLED to more than a regular guest in such that if they don't get extras, they have a "right" to be upset.

Just my two copper/credits/cents/where am I again?
__________________
Don't bother trying to spell it, just call me BT!

BT DH DD7

09/97 CSR,12/98 CSR,10/04 ASMovies MG,11/06 POR, 11/10 Pop for 14-day trip!
BlindTyldak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:46 PM   #51
Anc96
DIS Veteran
 
Anc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Poconos, Pa
Posts: 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartz7
Newenglanddisney,

I was just wondering how long you have been a AP member?? Because they use to sell this pass using words like "special" "treated like royalty". So yes, we ARE spoiled. Disney did create this pass as "special". They offered you "special" rates. They wanted you to feel "special", now we are just another ticket. That is truly dissapointing. Sorry, but I liked the treatment and I will complain. I will email guest services about how I feel. Will it change anything?? I hope so, but I don't expect it. Because I am only one voice. Kinda hard to hear. Will I stop going? No!! But it makes me feel like Disney is changing and that makes me sad!

Wow.. how'd you say that in one post and I've been unsuccessful in multiple!

Well.. thank you

It is too far to travel without the discount perks.. but, we will go when we save in other ways.. and we will go again because it's Disney! But, we will not go as often, therefore no need to renew our passes next year.

I liked being coddled as I said.. I miss it. Nothing wrong with that.
__________________

June 2004 12 nights @ Pop Century
Dec 2004 8 nights @ Coronado Springs MVMCP
June 2005 10 nights @ AKL 7/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ AKL 4/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ WL
Dec 2006 5 nights @ AKL MVMCP
June 2007 10 nights @ Beach Club CL /10 nights OP
Oct 2007 5 nights @ POR MNSSHP
June 2008 14 nights @Windsor Hills/ 6 nights @AKL
June 2010 16 nights @ Bahama Bay Resort/ 6 nights @ Double Tree, Universal
July 2011 3 nights Best Western/ 14 nights@Windsor Hills
June/July 2012 1 night Best Western/ 21 nights@Windsor Hills/ 3 nights HIE
June/July 2013 14 nights Windsor Hills
June 2014 Windsor Hills 7 nights/ 3 nights B resort
***Last Visit Until Avatarland Lures Us Back***

Me: DD17
Anc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:48 PM   #52
quartz7
Earning My Ears
 
quartz7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Parker, Colorado
Posts: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEnglandDisney

What incentive is there for Disney to offer a discount to people that have already booked rooms?



NED
I don't know. Why do we have frequent flyer miles? Or, why do we have Disney rewards programs? Because we may choose to use that company again!!!
__________________
Janelle




quartz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:48 PM   #53
quartz7
Earning My Ears
 
quartz7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Parker, Colorado
Posts: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anc96
Wow.. how'd you say that in one post and I've been unsuccessful in multiple!

Well.. thank you

It is too far to travel without the discount perks.. but, we will go when we save in other ways.. and we will go again because it's Disney! But, we will not go as often, therefore no need to renew our passes next year.

I liked being coddled as I said.. I miss it. Nothing wrong with that.

Your welcome!
__________________
Janelle




quartz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:51 PM   #54
NewEnglandDisney
Just My Opinion. Your mileage may vary.
 
NewEnglandDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New England
Posts: 1,999

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartz7
Newenglanddisney,

I was just wondering how long you have been a AP member?? Because they use to sell this pass using words like "special" "treated like royalty". So yes, we ARE spoiled. Disney did create this pass as "special". They offered you "special" rates. They wanted you to feel "special", now we are just another ticket. That is truly dissapointing. Sorry, but I liked the treatment and I will complain. I will email guest services about how I feel. Will it change anything?? I hope so, but I don't expect it. Because I am only one voice. Kinda hard to hear. Will I stop going? No!! But it makes me feel like Disney is changing and that makes me sad!
I've been an AP member on and off for over ten years.

No matter what marketing slogan is thrown at me, I always make sure to read the fine print. The fine print is never changed.

If you want more benefits to the AP, of course it's totally your right to let them know.

NED
__________________
NewEnglandDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:53 PM   #55
NewEnglandDisney
Just My Opinion. Your mileage may vary.
 
NewEnglandDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New England
Posts: 1,999

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartz7
I don't know. Why do we have frequent flyer miles? Or, why do we have Disney rewards programs? Because we may choose to use that company again!!!
No, it's to encouage you to use that product more.

You are more likely to use the same airline if you have FF miles.

You are more likely to use your Disney Rewards Visa to pay for everyday things like groceries and such that you normally wouldn't put on a credit card, just because it gives you points. There are countless posts from people who do just that.

If you've already booked a room, it makes no sense for Disney to call you up and say, "Gee, maybe we shouldn't have charged you that much."

As AP holders, you and I understand that we may come more often with discounts, but again, you must remember that the vast majority of WDW visitors are not AP holders.

Again, it's not like there is no discount at all. It's just not as big as some would like it to be.

NED
__________________
NewEnglandDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:57 PM   #56
quartz7
Earning My Ears
 
quartz7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Parker, Colorado
Posts: 59

No more on this subject. That's the beauty of America. We can disagree. You feel one way and I the other. No more tonight! I'll step down now!
Goodnight all!!!
__________________
Janelle




quartz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:00 AM   #57
NewEnglandDisney
Just My Opinion. Your mileage may vary.
 
NewEnglandDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: New England
Posts: 1,999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anc96
Interesting way to end your post.... as you stomp your foot and refuse to respect anyone's opinion..lol. S'ok.. I've seen the Disney-never-does-anything-wrong-people before.
LOL that's not me at all.

I'm not stamping my foot. I totally believe that you feel the way you say you do. It's not about respecting an opinion, but FACTS. Go dig out your "benefits" guide. I haven't said a single thing here that isn't there in black and white.

Quote:
I have said I don't feel like I am being screwed.. I just don't feel the magic as much as I did. You may think I invented this membership... luckily there seems to be many members in it. Of course we all have 'unrealistic expectations"..

Thank goodness we have YOU with all the answers and to lead us...lol.

You have a magical day too.
You know what, it is good people like me are around when people like yourself propogate these incorrect assumptions about what people can expect from the AP admission media and it causes heartache. Those people you keep pointing to who ALSO had unrealistic expectations ARE UNHAPPY NOW. They would not be unhappy if they hadn't made expectations that discounts that are not garunteed would be released.

You're acting like I'm sitting here persecuting you. I'm not. I certainly don't think Disney does no wrong, even though you'd love to dump me into a category. If I were to make a blanket assumption about you based simply on your words in this thread, I'd call you a spoiled brat who isn't getting his free cookies and milk and is pouting about it. But I don't think that about you because I wouldn't make such assumptions based on a single thread on a message board; I don't think it represents your entire world view.

The simple facts are your expectations are not based on the facts. You may have them, but it doesn't make them accurate. I just hope this thread keeps people from buying AP's for the wrong reasons and then being disapointed because they'd thought they'd work the system by buying an admission media that they GAMBLE will give some rates.

It's really cut and dry, you are the one who keeps getting so emotional about it. Disney "screwed" you? Please. If you think they are out to get you, then maybe you are better off going elsewhere.

Somehow, I doubt it.

I'll be at WDW still, because I don't set them up for impossible expectations, nor expect them to make me a member of some invisible club of elite visitors just because of the admission media I choose to purchase.

NED
__________________
NewEnglandDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:09 AM   #58
Anc96
DIS Veteran
 
Anc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Poconos, Pa
Posts: 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEnglandDisney
LOL that's not me at all.

I'm not stamping my foot. I totally believe that you feel the way you say you do. It's not about respecting an opinion, but FACTS. Go dig out your "benefits" guide. I haven't said a single thing here that isn't there in black and white.



You know what, it is good people like me are around when people like yourself propogate these incorrect assumptions about what people can expect from the AP admission media and it causes heartache. Those people you keep pointing to who ALSO had unrealistic expectations ARE UNHAPPY NOW. They would not be unhappy if they hadn't made expectations that discounts that are not garunteed would be released.

You're acting like I'm sitting here persecuting you. I'm not. I certainly don't think Disney does no wrong, even though you'd love to dump me into a category. If I were to make a blanket assumption about you based simply on your words in this thread, I'd call you a spoiled brat who isn't getting his free cookies and milk and is pouting about it. But I don't think that about you because I wouldn't make such assumptions based on a single thread on a message board; I don't think it represents your entire world view.

The simple facts are your expectations are not based on the facts. You may have them, but it doesn't make them accurate. I just hope this thread keeps people from buying AP's for the wrong reasons and then being disapointed because they'd thought they'd work the system by buying an admission media that they GAMBLE will give some rates.

It's really cut and dry, you are the one who keeps getting so emotional about it. Disney "screwed" you? Please. If you think they are out to get you, then maybe you are better off going elsewhere.

Somehow, I doubt it.

I'll be at WDW still, because I don't set them up for impossible expectations, nor expect them to make me a member of some invisible club of elite visitors just because of the admission media I choose to purchase.

NED

YIKES!..lol.
Quote:
It's really cut and dry, you are the one who keeps getting so emotional about it. Disney "screwed" you? Please. If you think they are out to get you, then maybe you are better off going elsewhere.
Hadda drag this "quote" out...
I never said Disney screwed me...lmao.. I said "I don't feel like I am being scewed by Disney... I just don't feel like I am being coddled anymore.... and I liked that feeling." (Page 3)

I was not complaining about any 'rights' I felt I had being an AP holder. I was expressing disappointment in changes, when I had become accustomed to different extras over the years. And, my decision based on my family's preferences and needs, not to purchase AP passes in the future if the changes continue.
Disney certainly has the right to take advantage of the 'fine print'. And I have to right to choose to do something differently because of that decision.
I can, and will go elsewhere.. but not because I'm angry, but because it's not worth it to me... and I have other opportunites.

Also.. if I had some facts wrong.. I appologize, as I did not do 'homework', I was stating my feelings based on my past experiences with Disney, and my expectations that they would continue to go on that way. They didn't go on.. so I chose to change my options too.
As simple as that.

Oh.. and you actually do seem like you're stomping your foot a little

Oh.. ps. I'm not unhappy.. disappointed some because of the changes.. is that a bad thing? My expectations truly weren't unrealistic since they did exist. And who knows.. they may exist again.

Looking forward to trying Las Vegas.. never been there
__________________

June 2004 12 nights @ Pop Century
Dec 2004 8 nights @ Coronado Springs MVMCP
June 2005 10 nights @ AKL 7/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ AKL 4/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ WL
Dec 2006 5 nights @ AKL MVMCP
June 2007 10 nights @ Beach Club CL /10 nights OP
Oct 2007 5 nights @ POR MNSSHP
June 2008 14 nights @Windsor Hills/ 6 nights @AKL
June 2010 16 nights @ Bahama Bay Resort/ 6 nights @ Double Tree, Universal
July 2011 3 nights Best Western/ 14 nights@Windsor Hills
June/July 2012 1 night Best Western/ 21 nights@Windsor Hills/ 3 nights HIE
June/July 2013 14 nights Windsor Hills
June 2014 Windsor Hills 7 nights/ 3 nights B resort
***Last Visit Until Avatarland Lures Us Back***

Me: DD17

Last edited by Anc96; 08-18-2006 at 12:15 AM.
Anc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:18 AM   #59
BroadwayGirl
DIS Veteran
 
BroadwayGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 636

My goodness...as I read this thread it makes me think of Bicker's great essay on the Entitlement Mentality so prevalent in society today.

Disney does consider Annual Passholders as special by giving them the ability to enjoy 365 (366 in a leap year) days of admission to their theme parks during normal park operating hours. If a passholder takes advantage of this every day of the year, their per day park admission is less than $1.25/day. Now of course only local FL residents could visit the parks every day of the year, but even if you only get to visit the parks for 30 days out of the year they still get a bargain price of under $15/day.

Those people who think that Disney wasn't giving increased discounts over the past few years to fill rooms are living in Fantasyland where businesses run on good wishes and happy thoughts. In the real world, even a place devoted to making magic still needs to operate with sound business principles. And that means that if you can sell hotel rooms at their regular prices, it is just foolish to offer them at a discount.

I also read one post that said something like "it doesn't cost Disney anything for you to enter the parks" as a way to justify his feeling of entitlement to AP discounts. Um...hello...for you to walk into the park, Disney must hire 3rd shift workers to clean the park so it sparkles for opening in the morning, they must hire people to work the turnstiles that you must pass through to enter the park, they must hire people to operate the attractions and work in the restaurants and shops so you'll have something to do after you go through those turnstiles. Trust me, those CMs are not working at WDW for free. Oh, and they also need to pay the power company to provide electricity, the water company for the water and the waste company to dispose of your trash. So in fact, it does cost Disney quite a bit for you to walk into the parks and the cost of your AP does go toward those costs which allow you to enjoy the parks.

I'm sorry that you don't see the value in your annual pass based on its intended purpose. I'm sorry that perks that you have begun to see yourself as being entitled to are not as significant as they have been in the past. I'm sorry that you feel that Disney doesn't value your investment as a passholder. I respectfully disagree with you about all of these things, not because I view Disney as never doing anything wrong, but rather because I try to see things from the business perspective even though it doesn't always agree with my consumer perpective.
__________________
* BroadwayGirl *

"Because I knew you,
I have been changed for good"
BroadwayGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:22 AM   #60
Amity 3
DIS Veteran
 
Amity 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anc96
YIKES!..lol.

Hadda drag this "quote" out...
I never said Disney screwed me...lmao.. I said "I don't feel like I am being scewed by Disney... I just don't feel like I am being coddled anymore.... and I liked that feeling.

I was not complaining about any 'rights' I felt I had being an AP holder. I was expressing disappointment in changes, when I had become accustomed to different extras over the years. And, my decision based on my family's preferences and needs, not to purchase AP passes in the future if the changes continue.
Disney certainly has the right to take advantage of the 'fine print'. And I have to right to choose to something differently because of that decision.
I can, and will go elsewhere.. but not because I'm angry, but because it's not worth it to me... and I have other opportunites.

Also.. if I had some facts wrong.. I appologize, as I did not do 'homework', I was stating my feelings based on my past experiences with Disney, and my expectations that they would continue to go on that way. They didn't go on.. so I chose to change my options too.
As simple as that.

Oh.. and you actually do seem like you're stomping your foot a little

Oh.. ps. I'm not unhappy.. disappointed some because of the changes.. is that a bad thing? My expectations truly weren't unrealistic since they did exist. And who knows.. they may exist again.

Looking forward to trying Las Vegas.. never been there

I agree 100%, don't pull benefits from people that are renewing their AP's based on the past benefits.

we've dropped our AP's down to SP's because we don't go during the busy times anyway. we keep one AP to get free parking. we're not big resort people because we live 45 minutes away. but we will stay a few times each year if we get a decent AP rate. however, we're getting better FL resident rates offsite everywhere.

Universal, Sea World/Busch Gardens are much more AP holder friendly. WDW is just going through the motions anymore.
Amity 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.