Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2006, 09:16 AM   #1
DisneyBoundinDec
DIS Veteran

New here...excited.. and have a few questions.

Hello all. I am new here and am planning a December vacation. I have a few questions that I am sure you can answer (I have been reading here for a few days)

all these codes.. lol where the heck do you find them! Can you use the ZBG code along with a AAA discount? also where do you find the free dining codes and where would you enter them on the Disney site to get a rate quote?

thank you all so much!

we are going in December, I think I have it narrowed down to CSR unless I can get a super deal at the WL or AKL...
DisneyBoundinDec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:29 AM   #2
vacationwoman
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBoundinDec
Hello all. I am new here and am planning a December vacation. I have a few questions that I am sure you can answer (I have been reading here for a few days)

all these codes.. lol where the heck do you find them! Can you use the ZBG code along with a AAA discount? also where do you find the free dining codes and where would you enter them on the Disney site to get a rate quote?

thank you all so much!

we are going in December, I think I have it narrowed down to CSR unless I can get a super deal at the WL or AKL...
Welcome to the Dis. I'm sure you'll get plenty of hints from everyone.
The discounts codes can be found on the main page of Dis or at another great site - mousesavers.com
Only one code can be used at a time, you cannot use a discount code and AAA (or AP) combined.

The WDW web site is a disgrace (IMHO) for as high tech as WDW is you would think they would have a better web site.
Your best bet is to call CR for reservations.

I haven't heard anything about free dining in December. There is no code for that, it's just a special incentive that WDW runs in slow periods and Dec. is not a slow period.

Must work remotely during all vacations Happy just to be out of the office
Every year at POR or Contemporary since "Forever"

vacationwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:40 AM   #3
magicaldisney
DIS Veteran

You can find these codes here on the Dis or on Disney's site disneyworld.com or mousesavers.com.

Free dining is not offered in December. It only runs through September. Codes for that came out in May. Free dining has been offered for the last two years, no one knows if they will offer it again next year. It is an incentive to get people there during the hurricane season.

If you are going this December I would get your ressies made for the resort you are interested in. Have a great time.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: