Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #1936
rao363
Mouseketeer
 
rao363's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 250

BuMp**
__________________
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
Me DH DS(2) CoCo
rao363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #1937
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 48,854



Nice bump
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-17-2012, 02:00 AM   #1938
DodgerMessa
DdogerMessa
 
DodgerMessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Palmer, Alaska
Posts: 123

Bump

It's the WEEKEND. Better bump this to the top.
__________________
DW DS(15) ME
Port Orleans Riverside (DxDDP) 05/15, Port Orleans - French Quarter(DxDDP) 1/13, Disneyland DM's House 01/12, Caribbean Beach Resort (Free DDP + DxDDP) 11/10, Disneyland HoJo's 01/10,Disneyland DM's House 05/09, Port Orleans Riverside 12/08, Disneyland Hotel 12/03, Dixie Landings 5/98, Disneyland 12/97
DodgerMessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #1939
westgrove
Mouseketeer
 
westgrove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 258

Anyone got any new pictures? I'm going to WDW in May and promise I'll update with some nice examples!!!
__________________
Oct 2010 - Disneyland CA (offsite)
May 2012 - WDW (CSR)
Oct 2013 - WDW (CSR/AoA)
Nov 2014 - Disneyland Paris (?)
May 2015 - Tokyo Disneyland (?)
westgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:56 AM   #1940
westgrove
Mouseketeer
 
westgrove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 258

bump!

I cant believe there's still no new pics on this thread! I'll be at WDW in less than 2 weeks so I'll post when I'm back
__________________
Oct 2010 - Disneyland CA (offsite)
May 2012 - WDW (CSR)
Oct 2013 - WDW (CSR/AoA)
Nov 2014 - Disneyland Paris (?)
May 2015 - Tokyo Disneyland (?)
westgrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #1941
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 48,854

Quote:
Originally Posted by westgrove View Post
bump!

I cant believe there's still no new pics on this thread! I'll be at WDW in less than 2 weeks so I'll post when I'm back
Have a wonderful time and look forward to your pictures...
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #1942
hill242
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Middle Georgia
Posts: 100

Rose and Crown Pub


Cockborn tawny 20 year port by hill_242, on Flickr


Courvoisier VS by hill_242, on Flickr


Sci-fi Dine-in Theater


Magical Star Cocktail by hill_242, on Flickr

Here's a video showing the glowcube changing colors:

http://flic.kr/p/bWkZZG
__________________
Visit #8 6-10 May 2012

Visit #9 in planning for Aug 7-11
hill242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #1943
hill242
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Middle Georgia
Posts: 100

Drinking around the World, May 7, 2012


Linie Aquavit Glacier Shot by hill_242, on Flickr


Mango Gingerita by hill_242, on Flickr


Margarita Flight by hill_242, on Flickr (visit photo page for notes on what each margarita was)


Orange Mango Fire Margarita by hill_242, on Flickr


Altenmünster Oktoberfest by hill_242, on Flickr


Apflekorn Schnapps by hill_242, on Flickr


Espresso Martini by hill_242, on Flickr


Frozen Red Stag Lemonade by hill_242, on Flickr


Kurosawa sake by hill_242, on Flickr


Nigori Genshu sake by hill_242, on Flickr


Green Apple sake cocktail by hill_242, on Flickr


Kir Royal by hill_242, on Flickr


Single malt scotch flight by hill_242, on Flickr


Torontopolitan by hill_242, on Flickr
__________________
Visit #8 6-10 May 2012

Visit #9 in planning for Aug 7-11
hill242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #1944
karen l
DIS Veteran
 
karen l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NH
Posts: 1,361

These pics have driven me to drink! Can't wait to try some of these with my DD.
The bottom of the page is showing me an ad for an alcohol treatment facility. Eek!
__________________
Karen
karen l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #1945
hill242
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Middle Georgia
Posts: 100

Here's something interesting that's currently on special at Joy of Tea in China:


Tipsy Ducks in Love poster by hill_242, on Flickr
__________________
Visit #8 6-10 May 2012

Visit #9 in planning for Aug 7-11
hill242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #1946
disadventurer
DIS Veteran
 
disadventurer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 672

Quote:
Originally Posted by hill242 View Post
Rose and Crown Pub


Cockborn tawny 20 year port by hill_242, on Flickr


Courvoisier VS by hill_242, on Flickr


Sci-fi Dine-in Theater


Magical Star Cocktail by hill_242, on Flickr

Here's a video showing the glowcube changing colors:

http://flic.kr/p/bWkZZG
Come on everyone...wasn't that great!! Thanks for the video!
__________________
disadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #1947
disadventurer
DIS Veteran
 
disadventurer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 672

Quote:
Originally Posted by hill242 View Post
Drinking around the World, May 7, 2012


Linie Aquavit Glacier Shot by hill_242, on Flickr


Mango Gingerita by hill_242, on Flickr


Margarita Flight by hill_242, on Flickr (visit photo page for notes on what each margarita was)


Orange Mango Fire Margarita by hill_242, on Flickr


Altenmünster Oktoberfest by hill_242, on Flickr


Apflekorn Schnapps by hill_242, on Flickr


Espresso Martini by hill_242, on Flickr


Frozen Red Stag Lemonade by hill_242, on Flickr


Kurosawa sake by hill_242, on Flickr


Nigori Genshu sake by hill_242, on Flickr


Green Apple sake cocktail by hill_242, on Flickr


Kir Royal by hill_242, on Flickr


Single malt scotch flight by hill_242, on Flickr


Torontopolitan by hill_242, on Flickr
Great shots (literally) Hope you had fun. Thanks for posting.
__________________
disadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #1948
hill242
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Middle Georgia
Posts: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by disadventurer View Post
Come on everyone...wasn't that great!! Thanks for the video!
It was a fun-looking drink but not much alcohol. Kind of watered down.

Quote:
Great shots (literally) Hope you had fun. Thanks for posting.
You're welcome! I split the majority of drinks with DH. We were a bit buzzed but still felt up to going to the movies afterwards at the DTD AMC :-)
__________________
Visit #8 6-10 May 2012

Visit #9 in planning for Aug 7-11
hill242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:54 PM   #1949
disadventurer
DIS Veteran
 
disadventurer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 672

Thanks for sharing. Glad you had fun and enjoyed your vacation. It's fun to see all the different possibilities.
__________________
disadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:15 AM   #1950
hippieck12
Mouseketeer
 
hippieck12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: wilson ny
Posts: 92

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen l View Post
These pics have driven me to drink! Can't wait to try some of these with my DD.
The bottom of the page is showing me an ad for an alcohol treatment facility. Eek!



__________________
ME : DH : DD DS loopy buddy missy quila rasha 2 tanks
hippieck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: