Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2009, 07:24 PM   #916
C.Ann
We'll remember when...
No time for green bananas
When the going gets tough, she gets the Palmolive!!
If I knew we were going to be graded here, I might try harder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Lesli Kay (Felicia) is guest staring on ATWT's. Which is probably good for her, because at least this way, she's working.
The only problem is she has NO acting abilities at all!! Caught her on one of my ATWT turns tapes while I was trying to catch up - when the guy dumped her and she was reading the newspaper and supposed to be "crying".. Good grief!! She looked like she was laughing her head off instead.. She wasn't much better on B&B though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised..
----------------------------------------

"I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
So I wrote your name in my heart,
and that’s where it will stay.."

"We won't be sad, we'll be glad
for all the life we've had
and we'll remember when...."
C.Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #917
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 11/30-12/4

Monday 11/30 - Taylor's blind date proves to be a surprise; Brooke takes Bill to task after catching him in a lie.

Tuesday 12/1 - Owen and Jackie shoot their sexy "Adam and Eve" ad campaign; Bill's answers shock Brooke.

Wednesday 12/2 - Whip questions Sandy's behavior and motives; Brooke gives Bill an ultimatum.

Thursday 12/3 - Nick, Bridget annd Sandy get the results of Sandy's pregnancy test; Steffy has a difficult time keeping her emotions intact.

Friday 12/4 - Nick pays jittery Sandy an unexpected visit; Kate is caught in the crossfire of Brooke and Bill's good intentions.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #918
loveWDWalways
I've heard it smells better than the name implies!

If I see Katie and Bill canoodling and cavorting around again, I'm going to scream!

Every time we see them, that's all they're doing! Get to the storyline, people! I like both of them a lot and would actually like to see them acting and creating some drama, not behaving as if they're on their honeymoon every episode!
Old 12-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #919
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

While fearing what Ridge's reaction to the news about Steffy kissing Bill will be, Brooke learns additional information that conflicts with Bill's story. Bill gives Brooke a warning when she confronts him about these new developments. A new and improved Rick has an uncomfortable encounter with Steffy, followed by a cathartic moment with Ridge. Whip goes straight to Sandy for answers to his questions about what she is hiding and why she is keeping so many secrets.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 12-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #920
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US Show SPOILER!!!

Bill has a change of heart about keeping his discretion a secret from Katie. Brooke also has a change of heart about revealing to Katie when she realizes the ramifications of Bill and Steffy's secret getting out. Ridge must swallow his pride when he admits to his renewed attitude towards working at Forrester Creations. Nick demands answers after he makes a startling discovery about Sandy

Old 12-04-2009, 09:30 AM   #921
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Fresh SPOILERS!!!

Having entered into a marriage based on secrets and lies, Bill is compelled to come clean to Katie about his affair. The truth comes out, and like most guys caught with their pants down, Bill goes over the top in his attempt to redeem himself to Katie. Will Katie pull a Rhianna and take him back? Unfortunately, Steffy's world spins out of control when Katie confronts her about kissing Bill. Fresh from her confrontation with Katie, Steffy makes a confession to Thomas. No doubt there's going to be trouble in couple paradise.
In other L.A. happenings, Taylor's luck with finding love online marches on when her second attempt at Internet dating results in an encounter with yet another familiar face. Will he be "Mr. Right," or will the third time be a charm?

Old 12-04-2009, 09:34 AM   #922
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Taylor's second internet date is...SPOILER!!!

WHIP!

According to SOW Taylor is against dating another one of Brooke's men!

Old 12-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #923
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Sns spoilers!!!

When Nick discovers Whip in her trailer, Sandy has to reveal the secret she's been keeping, but pleads with Nick not to tell Bridget.

At first horrified to learn that Nick told Brooke, Sandy later thanks him for doing so.

Eric and Ridge make several moves to buy back Forrester Creations from Bill.

Brooke and Donna have divided loyalties about keeping the plans a secret from Katie, who felt hurt that her sisters didn't warn her about the Forresters' actions.

After learning the details of Ridge and Eric's latest idea, Brooke has second thoughts about continuing to deceive Katie.

Despite their shaky date, romance blossoms between Whip and Taylor.

Taylor extends good wishes to Forrester and Jackie M, as they stage an advertising competition.

COMING: Justin puts himself on Donna's side.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #924
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Meet the new Hope Logan!

Her name is Kimberly Matula!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2204429/

Old 12-04-2009, 11:21 AM   #925
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Her name is Kimberly Matula!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2204429/
So Honny, Hope is Brooke and Deacon's daughter, right? Wow, all grown up. She is adorable.

Honny, can you give me more info on this Sandy? Who is she, what is this connection with Whip (other than cousins)....what are her secrets AND how did Bridget and Nick find her???

Thanks, sweetie!!

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #926
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
So Honny, Hope is Brooke and Deacon's daughter, right? Wow, all grown up. She is adorable.

Honny, can you give me more info on this Sandy? Who is she, what is this connection with Whip (other than cousins)....what are her secrets AND how did Bridget and Nick find her???

Thanks, sweetie!!
Yes. She's Brooke's daughter with Deacon. All I know is she's gonna cause Brooke some trouble!

I'm looking everywhere for news on Sandy. I will post as soon as I know more! I'm really looking forward to this storyline!
Bridgett and Nick found the agency and a woman brought over some profiles. They came across "Sandy" it said that she was very healthy loved yoga and she shared similiar qualites with Briddget. The woman from the agency left Nick and Bridget, called Sandy and told her that she found a couple and not to mess it up. They showed Sandy, she was living in a dingy apartment eating junk food. It was clear that she wasnt a good egg. All we know is she's Whip's cousin and her name is Agnes.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #927
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

Steffy is shocked that Brooke knows what happened in Big Bear, but is even more shocked by her reaction and advice. When Katie notices that Bill's necklace has been found, he feels compelled to admit to her about how he lost it. Bridget and Taylor interrogate Whip about his conversation and association with Sandy. A very determined Nick continues to push Sandy for answers about her true identity

Old 12-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #928
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 12/7-12/11

12/7 - Steffy is shocked by Brooke's advice; Bill tells Katie how he lost his necklace; Bridget and Taylor interrogate Whip about his association with Sandy; Nick continues to push Sandy for answers about her true identity.

12/8 - Katie confronts Steffy about making a move on Bill; Justin grills Bill about Steffy; Nick keeps his promise to Sandy by not revealing to Bridget what he learned; Taylor's second attempt at Internet dating is discouraging.

12/9 - Steffy vows to get Forrester Creations back in the hands of her family; Bill goes out of his way to redeem himself with Katie with a surprise; Taylor unexpectedly enjoys the company of her blind date.

12/10 - Nick makes a confession to Brooke regarding the secret he is keeping; Whip warns Sandy about possible consequences to keeping secrets; Sandy tries to not raise Bridget's suspicions; Taylor has second thoughts about going out again with her new suitor.

12/11 - Brooke gives Nick advice about how to deal with Sandy; Bridget accidentally hits a nerve with Sandy; Taylor refocuses on her career and takes on a new patient; Sandy puts Nick in his place when he continues to probe her about her past.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:30 PM   #929
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

I can't help but think of Sandy as crazy Julia from ATWT! Wait - was that her name? Jack's girlfriend/wife/whatever? Wasn't she JJ's mom - hey where is JJ anyway?

Is she even pregnant with Nick & Bridgette's baby - or is the secret that she was already pregnant? I must be missing something in this storyline because I don't quite get it - she's somehow connected to Whip (Whip Dork as I call him - he made a much better Alan Michael!)

Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #930
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I can't help but think of Sandy as crazy Julia from ATWT! Wait - was that her name? Jack's girlfriend/wife/whatever? Wasn't she JJ's mom - hey where is JJ anyway?

Is she even pregnant with Nick & Bridgette's baby - or is the secret that she was already pregnant? I must be missing something in this storyline because I don't quite get it - she's somehow connected to Whip (Whip Dork as I call him - he made a much better Alan Michael!)
I keep thinking of BOTH Carly and Claudia on General Hospital when I see Sarah Brown (Sandy)!! Sounds like the Y&R s/l with Mac, Cane & Lily. How original for all these shows to have the same s/l's often. And YES, I loved Rick aka Whip as Alan Michael....wow that was awhile ago.

I will say I am liking TB&TB allot! The other day I was watching Brooke and for a minute she looked so much like Heidi Klum.....am I crazy thinking that.....I will say after all these years on TB&TB, Brooke still looks so awesome.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: