Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2009, 10:32 PM   #856
loveWDWalways
I've heard it smells better than the name implies!

Thanks for filling me in, december and HonnyDipp.

Looks like I should start watching YR so I'll start tomorrow and just jump right in and try to understand what's going on.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #857
C.Ann
We'll remember when...
No time for green bananas
When the going gets tough, she gets the Palmolive!!
If I knew we were going to be graded here, I might try harder

Am I the only one who finds B&B terribly boring now? This week I "tried" to get interested in it again, but nothng is really "grabbing" me.. The story lines seem very dull..
----------------------------------------

"I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
So I wrote your name in my heart,
and that’s where it will stay.."

"We won't be sad, we'll be glad
for all the life we've had
and we'll remember when...."
C.Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #858
loveWDWalways

Hi C. Ann,

What storylines/characters would you rather see? I really loved the Gabby/Thomas storyline (Thomas ) from a few years ago .

I'd love to see more about Thorne.

I don't like Steffy. I find her to be annoying and her problems even more grating.

I miss Macy and enjoyed her storylines.

However, I enjoy looking at Bill Spencer, so his storyline I enjoy.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:48 AM   #859
C.Ann
We'll remember when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveWDWalways View Post
Hi C. Ann,

What storylines/characters would you rather see? I really loved the Gabby/Thomas storyline (Thomas ) from a few years ago .

I'd love to see more about Thorne.

I don't like Steffy. I find her to be annoying and her problems even more grating.

I miss Macy and enjoyed her storylines.

However, I enjoy looking at Bill Spencer, so his storyline I enjoy.
That's a very good question..

I'm sick of the Taylor/Ridge/Brooke triangle they go back to every time there's a "lull" in the story line.. I'd like to see Taylor marry someone she could stay with and pull some kind of story line out of that..

Maybe it's time to have a few story lines revolve around Hope and RJ - maybe have Deacon come back and want to be involved in Hope's life..

What happened to Felicia's son? Thorne's daughter?

Steffy is surely annoying.. How about we make HER the surrogate for the baby that Owen wants?

Kristen and her DH with HIV was a good story line.. Maybe they should bring them back..

It's time for Katie to start rejecting her transplanted heart - don't you think?

Hmmm.. I don't know what else.. Any suggestions? Let's just shake it up a little bit..

Old 10-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #860
loveWDWalways

I like the way you think! Your suggestions would be really great to see, especially since they involve characters that haven't been seen/mentioned in a while.

I've been reading some interesting chatter online about a potential storyline for Hope that, if it happened, would really liven things up for everybody!

Maybe they could bring Zende, Kristen and Tony back. I hear Sheila's really a villian and although I don't really remember too much, from what I've seen of her, she could add some intrigue to the show!

I really miss Sally. She had such a perfect mixture of drama, antics, personality, fun. I'd love to see more from her family/peers/etc (CJ, Clarke).

The Steffy as a donor storyline would create some good drama. Like I said, I'm not a fan of hers, but the events would definitely contribute some shock to the storyline, considering how Jackie feels about Steffy. I mean, if she's so distraught over thinking Steffy has a crush on Owen, how would a potential baby make her feel?

I like Katie so a heart transplant issue would make for good viewing (as horrible as it would be, of course!).
Old 10-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #861
december
DIS Veteran

I loved Kimberlin Brown's Shelia. She was a true soap villian. The problem is that on Y&R (where Shelia was created) they had her come back with plastic surgery to look like Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) and then killed her off. So there would have to be some creative history being used if Shelia was to reappear!

I just think the Owen suddenly wanting a baby thing is so stupid. You don't marry a much older woman, with grandchildren, then decide you want a baby!
december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #862
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday's US Show Spoiler!

Stephanie returns to work at Jackie M with a whole new outlook on life and business. Stephanie also now knows how to take advantage of the situation that is going on at Forrester Creations. Jackie confesses her reservations to Whip about starting a family with Owen. Eric calls Bill and Katie in for a meeting to discuss the sale of the company. Following Bill's spiel to Eric and the others about his plans for the future of Forrester Creations, Brooke has a plan that she feels will benefit all involved.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #863
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Blooper Video!!!

I thought this was cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEA7LvT_DZk

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 10-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #864
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Eric packs up and moves out of his office in preparation for Katie taking over his position as CEO. Despite their suspicions about Bill's true intentions of buying Forrester Creations, Brooke and Ridge vow to make the difficult transition together. Bill plans a romantic evening for Katie that involves dinner, candles, wine, and a very important question. Katie later pledges her loyalty to Bill

Old 10-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #865
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Bill gives Ridge his first assignment! Video SPOILER!!!

this happens 10/28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsGugVk7Z3M

Old 10-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #866
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US Show SPOILER!!!

Jackie begins to regret her decision to start a family. Owen is ecstatic. Steffy later arrives at Jackie's request, but is unaware of the reason behind her summons. During a press conference, Brooke announces Forrester Creations' new partnership with Spencer Publications. After being badgered by reporters about her lack of qualifications for CEO, Katie announces where her loyalties lay.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #867
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Jackie/Owen/Steffy Video SPOILER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2FdvPKd69Y

This happens Monday, Oct. 26!

Old 10-22-2009, 06:21 PM   #868
C.Ann
We'll remember when...

Anyone else think Jackie is a very attractive woman? Even though she's older, I think she's probably the prettiest out of all of the women on B&B.. And I LOVE the color of her hair.. I would kill to have hair like that.. LOL

Old 10-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #869
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Ann View Post
Anyone else think Jackie is a very attractive woman? Even though she's older, I think she's probably the prettiest out of all of the women on B&B.. And I LOVE the color of her hair.. I would kill to have hair like that.. LOL
Did you know Leslie Ann Down (Jackie) is a breast cancer suvivior? She had cancer last year, so since then she's been wearing the wigs. I think she is an absoulte beauty!!!

Old 10-23-2009, 07:25 AM   #870
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

November Sweeps!!! SPOILERS!!!

Will They Or Won't They?
A sentimental Katie has special plans for her impending wedding to Bill, but family troubles—among other things (and people)—will threaten to spoil the bride's big day. "This wedding will be different from any other, ever, on B&B," teases Bell. "Will they make it to the altar?"

Baby Boom For Bridget!
Sandy Sommers seems like the answer to Nick and Bridget's prayers when she enters their lives as a potential surrogate mother. "Will she be a force for good or ill for our special couple, and does Whip hold the secret to Sandy's past?"

Donna's New Gig... And Man?
Donna is thrilled to be the new host of Spencer's fashion talk show, THE CATWALK, but "she's not so thrilled that her co-host will be Pam," Bell chuckles, adding that job pressure isn't the only thing affecting Donna—as Justin makes a play to win her back.

Taylor Dates Again!
At Steffy's urging, Taylor will try her hand at Internet dating—only to find a spark with a familiar face. "The connection with another lonely heart from our canvas will lead to fun and, very possibly, to Taylor's next romance."

Jackie M Vs. Forrester Creations!
The fashion houses roll out new campaigns. "Jackie, Owen and Whip face off against Bill, Katie, Eric, Ridge, Brooke and Donna. Who will win the next fashion challenge? Steffy is the new rising star at Forrester, but her undisciplined gratitude could lead into explosive territory."

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: