Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #811
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

Owen becomes increasingly angry as he learns about the details of Jackie's evening with Whip. Bridget is impressed when Nick admits that he has had a change of heart about Jackie's marriage. Suspicious of Whip's behavior, Stephanie interrogates him about acting on his feelings towards Jackie. Whip confirms and offers to resign from Jackie M.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:17 PM   #812
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday's US Show Spoiler!

Nick stuns everyone when he reaches out to Owen about forgiving Jackie for her marital indiscretion. Pam offers Jackie an amusing, yet original, idea of how to win Owen back. Stephanie intervenes as Beth berates Ridge about his intentions towards Brooke. Beth lashes out and unearths her years of suppressed rage towards Stephanie. Brooke reveals unfortunate news to Ridge

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-27-2009, 12:41 PM   #813
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SOW Fall Preview SPOILERS!!!

- "Ridge's feelings are divided by the two women he loves. Will his loyalty to Taylor, Thomas and Steffy stand in the way of Ridge and Brooke's 'destiny'?"

- "Taylor believed with all her heart that this would be her time with Ridge. If he decides to return to a life with Brooke, how will Taylor handle another crushing loss?"

- "A new but old bombshell threatens Jackie and Owen. Can Whip contain the damage? Can our beloved Jowen survive another traumatic shock?"

- "Who is the mysterious man from Donna's past, and how will he impact her life with Eric?"

- "Katie is getting in deeper and deeper with Bill, a man unlike anyone she has ever known. She wants to believe in him, but is he for real, or a Svengali manipulating her for his own ends?"

- "Stephanie loves her new workplace and family of misfits at Jackie M, but fate and circumstance may combine to bring her happiness to an abrupt halt."

- "Pam becomes Stephanie's confidant and right hand. How far will she go to protect her sister?"

- "Will Eric pursue his adoption of Marcus? If he does, how will this impact the Forrester dynasty?"

- "Steffy becomes Owen's friend and confidante. Is she too involved?"

- "Nick and Bridget are happier than they dreamed possible. They're in love, raising Jack and their business is booming. But events across town at Forrester may soon create a whole new challenge for Nick and company."

Old 08-31-2009, 02:19 AM   #814
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

CONGRATULATIONS BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL ON YOUR FIRST EVER "DRAMA SERIES" WIN!!!!!

The Bold and the Beautiful" won drama series honors at the Daytime Emmys on Sunday, the CBS soap opera's first such victory in 22 years on the air.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #815
december
DIS Veteran

http://www.soapcentral.com/bb/news/2009/0907-spears.php

Aaron D. Spears joins cast as Marcus' dad
Posted Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:45:05 PM
by Dan J Kroll

For months, fans of The Bold and the Beautiful have wondered why the show hasn't introduced Marcus' father. Well, B&B fans, get ready for the big reveal. Aaron D. Spears hits town as Justin Barber later this month, and he recently talked to soapcentral.com about his new gig.

Aaron D. Spears joins the cast of The Bold and the Beautiful later this month in a role that isn't quite what it appears to be.

Spears will play the contract role of Justin Barber, the executive vice president of Spencer Publications and the right-hand-man to the company's head honcho, Bill Spencer, Jr. Justin is summoned to Los Angeles to help Bill is his hostile takeover bid for Forrester Creations.

As soap fans know, there is often more than meets the eye when it comes to newly introduced characters. And so is the case with Justin.

At this year's B&B Fan Club Weekend luncheon, held the same weekend as the Daytime Emmys, the show finally confirmed what had been speculated -- and first reported on soapcentral.com -- several weeks earlier: Justin has secret ties to several B&B characters.

"This is my daddy," Texas Battle (Marcus Walton) declared to the group of about 200 supporters of the show as he introduced Spears. "He will be playing my biological dad."

As a special teaser to fans, an upcoming clip of a meeting between Donna and Justin was played for the audience. In the scene, an incredibly uneasy Donna makes small talk with Justin. Donna turns a ghostly white when Justin asks her if she has any children. Donna says that she doesn't, and later collapses on the sofa looking for something to drink.

Spears says that he didn't know the show would reveal his alter ego's true identity so soon.

"That whole thing came up on us at the last minute," the actor tells soapcentral.com " I didn't know that they were going to announce it, and then they told us that they wanted to give the fans a little something extra special."

Spears' on-screen son, however, has his own thoughts on the upcoming family reunion.

"We'll see how that goes. Right now my dad is Eric Forrester," Battle said, speaking in character. "I'm more committed to him. I know that my biological dad is coming to the series, but I just don't know how I'm going to accept him."

Still unresolved are questions about whether or not Justin is related to Drucilla Barber Winters, a character on The Young and the Restless. It wouldn't be the first time that B&B and Y&R have shared a character or featured characters with the same last name. When asked if there was a connection, a show source offered a smile and said that anything is possible.

Though this is the first time he's been a contr act player in daytime, Spears does have previous experience on the soaps. In 2004, Spears played a police officer on General Hospital. Spears has numerous primetime appearances under his belt, including guest-starring roles on Boston Legal, Everybody Loves Raymond, The District, and many other programs. He's also appeared in about a dozen feature films.

Spears says that he's enjoying the world of daytime.

"So far it's been great," Spears adds with a smile. "The whole cast and crew has been very welcoming. I'm loving the timeslot. Not too much, not too little - the show's got an international feel to it."

As for the actor himself, Spears has a few surprises of his own.

"I'm a family man. I have a wife and five kids -- ages 16, 7, 4, 2, and in the womb. A lot of people don't think that I'd have five kids." Spears grins.

Spears taped his first episode of The Bold and the Beautiful on July 10. He first airs on September 14.
december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:10 AM   #816
december
DIS Veteran

Spoilers for the week of September 7, 2009

The Bold and the Beautiful will be preempted on Monday, September 7 and Friday, September 11 for CBS Sports coverage of the US Open.

Thanks to Owen, Whip suddenly finds himself unemployed.

Brooke and Ridge prove that their love is resilient.

Rick shocks his family by making amends with Ridge and Thomas.

Unwilling to give up, Whip makes a startling discovery about Jackie’s past.

Jackie finds herself between a rock and a hard place when she must decide whether or not to break her recent promise to Owen.

Steffy and Thomas commiserate over their non-existent love lives.
december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:47 AM   #817
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 9/14-9/18

Monday
Jackie shares details about her past
Bill's confidant arrives in Los Angeles

Tuesday
Eric's surprise for Marcus could change the Forrester famly
Owen has to decide if Jackie's past will ruin their marriage

Wednesday
Donna and Eric plan to expand their family
Bill asks Justin about his past with Donna

Thursday
Donna is put under pressure while trying to keep her secret
Stephanie has a scary experience

Friday
Bill and Katie decide to take their relationship to the next level
Donna isnt sure how she feels about sharing her secret with Justin

Old 09-12-2009, 12:22 PM   #818
momrek06

So Honny, I was watching TB&TB on Thurs and my dvr kicked out as Jackie was telling Owen what she did years ago when she was all alone with baby Nick..........UGH...........what did she say she did that was inappropriate??

I thought the scene the day before at the Courthouse with Ridge and Brooke was a riot as they had all their pics of previous times they were married.

KAR

Old 09-12-2009, 12:26 PM   #819
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Jackie charged money for sex.
beattyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #820
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
So Honny, I was watching TB&TB on Thurs and my dvr kicked out as Jackie was telling Owen what she did years ago when she was all alone with baby Nick..........UGH...........what did she say she did that was inappropriate??

I thought the scene the day before at the Courthouse with Ridge and Brooke was a riot as they had all their pics of previous times they were married.
Jackie never came out and admitted to Owen that she turned tricks. But Owen read between the lines. She kept on saying that she needed the money because she was raising a child on her own. Blah, blah, blah

Old 09-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #821
momrek06

Quote:
Originally Posted by beattyfamily View Post
Jackie charged money for sex.

Thanks, beattyfamily!

KAR

Old 09-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #822
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

You are very welcome!

Now I have a question. Does anyone else remember when Nick made a deal to buy Forrester. There was a secret man on the other end of the phone line who we never saw. He made the deal with him and it was like he was making a deal with the devil and this guy said someday he'd want pay back from Nick? Anyone remember that? Anyway, it seems it's another dropped story.

Also wasn't massimo mad at Nick near the end of his time on the show? I don't remember why/how he left either. I know it was to go on another show though.

thanks!

Last edited by beattyfamily; 09-12-2009 at 01:00 PM.
beattyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #823
momrek06

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 16 -- GSN (Game Show Network) announced today the return of its most popular original series--THE NEWLYWED GAME. The second season of THE NEWLYWED GAME, hosted by Carnie Wilson, will premiere on Monday, October 12 and air weekdays at 6:00pm ET.

THE NEWLYWED GAME is GSN's modern installment of the classic series showcasing three newly married couples of wide-ranging backgrounds who face off in a series of question rounds. During each round, a spouse attempts to guess his or her mate's answer to questions about their relationship, ranging from the first time they met to the details of their love lives. At the end of the game, the couple with the most correct matches wins exciting prizes.

The new season of THE NEWLYWED GAME will feature appearances by a number of celebrity couples, including: George Takei ("Star Trek") and his spouse, businessman Brad Altman; Davy Jones of The Monkees and his brand-new wife, Telemundo actress Jessica Pacheco; dance pros Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo ("Dancing with the Stars"); former Denver Broncos linebacker Glenn Cadrez and his wife, Playmate Brande Roderick; Greg Vaughan ("General Hospital") and his actress-model wife Touriya Haoud; Christopher Knight ("The Brady Bunch") and Adrianne Curry ("America's Next Top Model"); husband-and-wife team Damien Gurganious and Nicole Brewer ("The Biggest Loser"); Jonny Fairplay ("Survivor") and Michelle Deighton ("America's Next Top Model"); "Biggest Loser" couple Suzy Preston and Matt Hoover; Lauri Waring and George Peterson ("Real Housewives of Orange County"); Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler ("Skating with Celebrities"); Erik Huffman and Jaime Dugan ("Survivor: China"); and Ronn Moss ("The Bold and the Beautiful") and Devin DeVasquez (actress-model and former Playboy Playmate).

KAR

Old 09-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #824
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept. 16 -- GSN (Game Show Network) announced today the return of its most popular original series--THE NEWLYWED GAME. The second season of THE NEWLYWED GAME, hosted by Carnie Wilson, will premiere on Monday, October 12 and air weekdays at 6:00pm ET.

THE NEWLYWED GAME is GSN's modern installment of the classic series showcasing three newly married couples of wide-ranging backgrounds who face off in a series of question rounds. During each round, a spouse attempts to guess his or her mate's answer to questions about their relationship, ranging from the first time they met to the details of their love lives. At the end of the game, the couple with the most correct matches wins exciting prizes.

The new season of THE NEWLYWED GAME will feature appearances by a number of celebrity couples, including: George Takei ("Star Trek") and his spouse, businessman Brad Altman; Davy Jones of The Monkees and his brand-new wife, Telemundo actress Jessica Pacheco; dance pros Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo ("Dancing with the Stars"); former Denver Broncos linebacker Glenn Cadrez and his wife, Playmate Brande Roderick; Greg Vaughan ("General Hospital") and his actress-model wife Touriya Haoud; Christopher Knight ("The Brady Bunch") and Adrianne Curry ("America's Next Top Model"); husband-and-wife team Damien Gurganious and Nicole Brewer ("The Biggest Loser"); Jonny Fairplay ("Survivor") and Michelle Deighton ("America's Next Top Model"); "Biggest Loser" couple Suzy Preston and Matt Hoover; Lauri Waring and George Peterson ("Real Housewives of Orange County"); Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler ("Skating with Celebrities"); Erik Huffman and Jaime Dugan ("Survivor: China"); and Ronn Moss ("The Bold and the Beautiful") and Devin DeVasquez (actress-model and former Playboy Playmate).
Hosted by Carnie Wilson? Good for her!

Old 09-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #825
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 9/28

Bill is candid with Katie about his next step against Forrester Creations, and her role in it.

Faced with an ultimatum from Katie, Bill says the only words that will get her on board with his attempt at a hostile takeover.

Brooke and Donna caution Katie that she's being used, leading her to confront Bill.

Afterward, Katie shares a life-altering decision with her family.

Marcus is floored to learn that Justin is his biological father, but opts to proceed with being adopted by Eric.

Jackie becomes aware that Steffy and Owen share a connection that could mean stiff competition for her.

Steffy is confronted by Jackie, who warns her would-be rival to stay away from her husband -- or else.

COMING: Stephanie's condition draws attention, despite her attempts to conceal it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: