Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #751
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 6/15-6/19

Monday
Two blissful couples to tie the knot
Stephanie suspects Ridge’s new “feelings” are chemically induced

Tuesday
Nick has trouble controlling his emotions when Jackie delivers the news
Pam hatches a wacky plan to promote Forrester Creations after listening to a conversation

Wednesday
Donna and Pam take a trip to a taping of “The Price is Right”

Thursday
Pam is horrified that Donna’s success comes at the expense of her own dreams
Stephanie ruins Brooke’s surprise for Ridge

Friday
Taylor bares her soul to Ridge after taking too much medication
Rick tries to prove to Steffy he can handle the new conditions of their relationship

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 06-12-2009 at 10:21 AM.
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:26 PM   #752
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday VIDEO SPOILER!!!

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_bold_...cent&play=true

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2009, 09:42 AM   #753
I'mwithGrumpy
Mouseketeer

Ugh! We can all see where Owen's scheme is going....it's just gross to watch...will Jackie be stupid enough to walk into it without protecting her assests? I would love to see this explode with Owen thinking he has the upper hand only to learn Jackie protected herself financially before the vows
I'mwithGrumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #754
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday's US Show Spoiler!

Now that they are officially engaged, Owen asks Jackie for his job back. When Jackie and Nick trade their respective good news with each other, neither receives the reactions they were hoping for. With sales dwindling at Forrester Creations, Pam concocts a harebrained scheme to try to drum up business and inadvertently recruits Donna to assist her

Old 06-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #755
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

New Video Promo!!!

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_bold_...cent&play=true

Old 06-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #756
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SOD Ridge & Taylor SPOILERS!!!

SOD (6/30/09 Issue):

BETTER OFF WED?

Last week, Nick popped the question to Bridget. Now they're ready to say "I do," at an out-of-thin-air wedding. "So we do it any other way on B&B but fast?" chuckles Ashley Jones. "Really, you don't need a lot of time to plan a wedding when you have unlimited funds. So this is put together really fast, but it's still a big deal and a lot of fun."

Since this couple has been married twice before, is Bridget really sure she wants to be Mrs. Nick Marone again? "He's told her all the right things, which he has said before," acknowledges Jones. "But she's known Nick for almost her entire adult life. He's the biggest thing to ever happen to her. So in a lot of ways, he shaped her into the woman she is today. I don't mean they were all great because he did bring a lot of negative in her life, but she's learned a lot and she's very strong now."

Jones has a new perspective after a recent comment from her TV groom, Jack Wagner. "Jack said he didn't know if Bridget is the love of Nick's life because there's still unfinished business with Brooke," Jones explains. "I thought about that and wondered if Nick really is the love of Bridget's life. For a soap opera, it makes it more interesting that he is, but who knows if he is the love of her life? Maybe he's the biggest love she's had so far. But I actually think there isn't anything left between Nick and Brooke. Every time they've been together, all Brooke wanted to do is run to Ridge. However, there's a camp that can say, 'Isn't that what happened to Bridget?' But I don't think this time it will happen."

On their big day, Nick and Bridget can't escape the drama swirling around them. "It's more interesting to see how guests relate to each other, so there are lots of vignettes happening at the wedding and reception," notes Jones.

And how, Katie, who ruined Bridget's last marriage, magnanimously helps the bride get ready ("It's awkward.), Bill shows up at Nick's invitation ("He's pushing everyone's buttons of course."), Jackie uses her son's nups to publicly come out about her relationship with Owen ("Nick is not happy Owen is there."), Bridget's grandparents Stephen and Beth attend ("There's a sign that Beth's condition isn't getting better."), there's tension between Eric and his family ("He's sitting on the Logan side of the church.") and the biggie: Ridge and Taylor face their loved ones the day after they had sex, but are keeping it a secret.

"Brooke even goes up to Taylor and thanks her for helping Ridge to heal," says Jones. "It's also interesting to see who catches the bouquet. This is all setting up to be a new chapter for Nick and Bridget."

RIDGE AND Taylor HAVE SEX!

Ridge's reliance on the anti-anxiety pills he's been pilfering from Taylor has got him feeling no pain and then some. "He's been less anxious, but a bit groggy," says Ronn Moss. "He's still somewhat in a state of awareness and consciousness, but the pills are affecting his judgment somewhat, I'd say at this point. Ridge is definitely addicted to these pills. They are the only thing taking away the pain of Phoebe's death, and of the betrayal of Brooke siding with Rick. Ridge thinks the pills are helping him be less stressed out about it all."

That leads to an intimate setting between Ridge and Taylor at the Forrester guest house where he's been staying. "Taylor has made him a home-cooked meal," sets up Moss. "Ridge is feeling genuinely comforted by Taylor; he feels for certain she is the one person in the universe who understands what he is going through right now and who agrees with him about Rick having to stay away from Steffy. She has made dinner and Ridge is drinking wine. It's a comfortable and loving evening."

The exes then give in to passion and make love. Given the effect of the pills, does Ridge know what he's doing? "Ridge is aware he's with Taylor, but she's not aware that he's taken all these pills," says Moss. "I think that if he weren't on the pills he may not have taken their relationship to the next level."

Once the deed is done comes the sobering aftermath. "Ridge is a bit surprised to wake up and find himself in bed with Taylor," says Moss. "She's extremely happy and tells him how much last night meant to her and how long she had waited for that dream to come true. Ridge doesn't want to hurt her feelings; he's very protective of her and tells her how wonderful and supportive she's been to him and how good he felt all night long."

After Ridge jumps into the shower, Taylor's bliss sours. "She notices the bottle of pills and sees that it is empty," says Moss. "She confronts him and reads him the ript act for not consulting with her before taking them and drinking wine. She's heartsick, really, because she thought they were reuniting; she tells him she feels ashamed."

A humiliated Taylor decides their next move. Explains Moss, "Ridge wants to do the right thing and tells Brooke, but Taylor convinces him this has to be their secret; that Brooke will accuse her of taking advantage of him. And if he tells Brooke it could be the end of their relationship."

Ridge agrees to keep quiet, but now they must convince Stephanie (the biggest advocate for their reconciliation) that nothing happened. "She gets a big demanding about it this week," chuckles Moss.

Then there is Ridge's first encounter with Brooke, which may not go as well...

SPOILERS

June 24 - Jackie makes a momentous decision and defies Nick's orders.

June 26 - Stephanie sets the record straight for Eric after Thorne and Felicia make a startling announcement.

Nick gives Jackie and Owen a serious warning.

Bridget has cause to be concerned.

Old 06-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #757
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

A fashion show between Jackie M & Forrester Creations

Fairchild Back On Soaps
Morgan Fairchild (ex-Sydney, THE CITY; ex-Jennifer SEARCH FOR TOMORROW) briefly returns to daytime to play Beverly Hills socialite, Dottie, who is friends with Stephanie (Susan Flannery) on BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL. In scenes that will air on August 10-14, Dottie will help instigate a fashion show competition between Forrester Creations and Jackie M.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #758
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

MSN SPOILERS for the week of 6/22

Ridge tells Brooke he slept with Taylor
Brooke dumps him, confronts Taylor, and then tells her rival she can have him back
Stephanie gloats over her triumph
Brooke is heartbroken, Rick and her sisters rally around her
Will Steffy have conflicted feelings?

Old 06-18-2009, 07:21 PM   #759
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 6/29

Brooke makes a great sacrifice after Ridge reveals the devastating truth;

The end of an era arrives for two long-time enemies;

Wedding bells ring in paradise word has it, Bridget and Nick honeymoon in Hawaii, and Jackie and Owen elope to the same place not knowing the other couple is there!

Old 06-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #760
december
DIS Veteran

I also read that Bridget and Owen work together to keep Nick and Jackie from knowing that they are both there.

And that Brad Bell is putting Brad/Bill on the backburner since fans don't seem to like him????? WTH is that man smoking! Bill was the only reason I started paying attention again.

And there was a spumour that Ridge will either be a father or grandfather soon! Since we've already established that Taylor can't get pregnant naturally, I'm betting on Steffie/Rick. But with this show, you never know!
december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #761
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
I also read that Bridget and Owen work together to keep Nick and Jackie from knowing that they are both there.

And that Brad Bell is putting Brad/Bill on the backburner since fans don't seem to like him????? WTH is that man smoking! Bill was the only reason I started paying attention again.

And there was a spumour that Ridge will either be a father or grandfather soon! Since we've already established that Taylor can't get pregnant naturally, I'm betting on Steffie/Rick. But with this show, you never know!
Wait, you mean Don Diamont is leaving B&B.....or is on some re-ocurring status. Me too, on paying attention again. I do watch B&B but not like I do Y&R. Oh bother........

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #762
december
DIS Veteran

It didn't say he was leaving, just that he wouldn't be on air as much. I didn't think he was on air enough! I say pair him with Felicia, and then give Donna a long vacation!
december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:59 AM   #763
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post

Oh no- Taylor will get pregnant- it will be a "miracle baby" blah blah blah.

Big mistake not giving "Bill" more story.... they ought to make him a major character.... I like the idea of Felicia- she could give him a run for his money.

~Be your own inspiration~
Mermaid02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:30 AM   #764
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 6/22-6/29

Monday 6/22
Ridge and Taylor face a new day;
Nick gives Jackie and Owen a serious forewarning.

Tuesday 6/23
Taylor hides her humiliation and secret from Stephanie;
Bridget starts to be concerned about Owen.

Wednesday 6/24
Jackie defies Nick's orders;
The Logan women bond together as Brooke gives Bridget a present.

Thursday 6/25
All come together to witness Nick and Bridget's wedding.

Friday 6/26
After Thorne and Felicia make a startling announcement, Stephanie sets the record straight;
Ridge's guilt becomes more than he can bear.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #765
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday's US Show Spoiler!

Taylor and Ridge agree to keep their night a secret once they both realize the circumstances surrounding it. Taylor had no clue that Ridge was drugged on wines and pills. Despite what happened, Taylor vows that she will never give up on Ridge. As Nick and Bridget prepare to exchange vows the following day, Nick heeds a warning to Owen to not come anywhere near their wedding. Bridget asks Eric and Brooke for a favor. Bridget wants Eric to walk her down the aisle and Brooke to be the maid of honor. Brooke begins to have regrets about giving Ridge space to deal with his issues. Pam is still upset over Donna winning at Price is Right

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: