Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #721
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday's US Show Spoiler!

Stephanie and Donna's intense encounter ends with both women heeding a warning to the other. Nick attempts to burst Jackie's bubble about her relationship with Owen by presenting the harsh realities about their future together. Not being able to convince Jackie to end her relationship, Nick tries to get through to Owen the best way he knows how. When Bill divulges his plan against Eric to Stephanie, she jumps on board and adds a few stipulations of her own. Bill wants to buy Forrester and sell it back to Stephanie.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #722
december
DIS Veteran

I never liked the character of Whip, and was really hoping he would be heading back to GL as Allan Michael. I hope we get a new and improved Whip this time.

Rick Hearst has left the building. Less than two months after news broke that Hearst had been taken off contract comes word that he's taped his final General Hospital scenes. Fans can take heart in known that he's already hard at work on his "new" role on The Bold and the Beautiful.

Forget about a last-minute change of heart. As previously reported by soapcentral.com, three-time Emmy winner, Rick Hearst (Ric Lansing), isn't just leaving General Hospital -- the actor is already gone. Hearst taped his final General Hospital scenes last week.

A message from the actor's official fan club, confirms that Hearst wrapped up his final day at General Hospital on May 21. ABC has not yet announced an exact airdate for those episodes. However, the network issued a previous statement that Hearst's final scenes would be scenes that fans "won't want to miss."

During his six-and-a-half years with General Hospital, Hearst won two Daytime Emmys. The actor won a previous Emmy for his work on Guiding Light.

Meanwhile, Hearst, who has also appeared on The Young and the Restless, is already hard at work on his next acting gig: a reprisal of the role of ******* Jones III on CBS's The Bold and the Beautiful.

Hearst will first air on B&B in July
december is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #723
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 6/8

Monday 6/8
Ridge and Brooke reach an impasse after Rick and Steffy's news;
Stephanie delivers a surprising answer to Eric's question.

Tuesday 6/9
Taylor takes advantage of the tension between Ridge and Brooke.

Wednesday 6/10
Ridge makes a major announcement, while Steffy makes a plea to Thomas.

Thursday 6/11
Brooke's fears come true when Ridge explains what's been going on;
Owen asks Bridget for a favor.

Friday 6/12
Ridge and Brooke's lives are changed forever;
Owen proposes to Jackie.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 05-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #724
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday's US Show Spoiler!

Taylor continues her plea to Ridge by reminding him of all of the good times they have shared. Tensions flare throughout Forrester Creations as Brooke's retribution makes its way across the internet, and causes a clash between Rick and Thomas. The clash between the two men snowballs when other members of the family get involved. Brooke begins to regret agreeing to the webcast when she sees Ridge's reaction to it. Meanwhile, Stephanie is pleased with the turmoil Brooke has caused. Nick is intrigued when he learns about what Bridget had done while they were apart.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #725
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US Show SPOILER!!!

When Stephanie attempts to recruit Felicia and Thorne into her and Bill's scheme, they make a request of their own. While reviewing the articles Stephanie has written about Eric, Bill discovers a way to hit Forrester Creations where it hurts. Stephanie voices her concern to Bill about their game plan, but her apprehension falls on deaf ears. Bridget sets some ground rules for Nick as a way for him to prove his commitment to her.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:48 PM   #726
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday Video SPOILER!!!

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_bold_...cent&play=true

Old 05-29-2009, 02:14 PM   #727
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday VIDEO SPOILER!!!

Bill finds out what Eric is up to!

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_bold_...cent&play=true

Old 05-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #728
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 6/1-6/5

Monday
Owen seduces Jackie
Stephanie and Bill argue over Bill’s intentions

Tuesday
Donna is faced with a dilemma
Eric and Stephanie tell Donna the truth

Wednesday
Jack and Owen make new living arrangements
Bill Spencer goes to great efforts to impress Donna

Thursday
Donna finds herself in a unique situation with Thorne, Felicia and Stephanie

Friday
A broken family is reunited by strength, courage and honor

Old 05-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #729
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday's US Show Spoiler!

Stephanie realizes that she had made a bad mistake by getting involved with Bill and attempts to dissolve her association with him. Stephanie won't give Bill the information about Eric that he's looking for, so he turns to Jarrett to get the answers that he wants. They find out that Eric has been giving illegal worker social security numbers of deceased people. Stephanie reveals to Eric that she has ended her crusade against him, and then confesses that Bill hasn't and possesses damning information. Jackie is forced to intervene when Nick threatens Owen. Jackie and Owen find a clever way to get back at Nick and make love on his desk.

Old 05-30-2009, 04:50 PM   #730
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

June SPOILERS!!!

Stephanie finds out Bill's real agenda and is appalled, realizing he's not like his father.
Stephanie admits to Eric that she was wrong and wants to help him.
Eric and Stephanie together with their children fight against Bill and win the battle for Forrester.
Eric is grateful for Stephanie's help realizing she could have just as easily buried him for good.
Bill makes another pass at Donna.
Eric and Stephanie reminisc about old times and Donna isn't pleased about their bonding.
Eric asks Stephanie to return to Forrester Creations.
Stephanie refuses Eric's offer which saddens him.
Stephanie has some harsh words for Eric and he is dumbfounded.
Stephanie decides to stay at Jackie M.
Nick is quick in his actions when his relationship with Katie heads south.
Nick is ready to move on, but has he really dealt with the situation before rushing into the new?
Owen plans for his future.
Two marriage proposals are made, but are both accepted?
Ridge makes a shocking announcement.

Old 05-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #731
december
DIS Veteran

I know Brad/Bill is evil, but he is so dang sexy that I'm actually excited to be watching again!
Old 05-30-2009, 05:19 PM   #732
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
I know Brad/Bill is evil, but he is so dang sexy that I'm actually excited to be watching again!
Me too!

~Be your own inspiration~
Mermaid02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:20 PM   #733
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by december View Post
Bill is super naughty and very sexy. I love the turmoil he's causing the Forresters!

Old 05-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #734
overlyspoiled4sure
Mouseketeer

Oh, I sooooo agree! He's mixing things up so very well!!!

What I can't figure out or have missed an explanation, is why he wants FC for himself. What's the family history with the Forresters?

I miss Betty White. I started watching the show because I discovered she had a recurring role as Stephanie & Pam's mother. She's so good in the part!
overlyspoiled4sure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:46 PM   #735
december
DIS Veteran

Well, Bill Jr. has NO family history with anyone, since he didn't exist until last month! There was never any mention of Bill Spencer having a son-only the twin daughters (and Karen herself was written in after the fact, too!). As far as I remember, Bill Sr and the Forrestors were friends.

Some interesting spoilers:

Stephanie and Bill quarrel over Bill’s evil intentions.

Owen seduces Jackie in a distinctive location after Nick delivers a stern warning to his mother’s young lover.

Eric and Stephanie tell Donna the truth after she unexpectedly witnesses a vulnerable moment between them.

Donna is faced with a gigantic dilemma when Bill presents her with a dastardly deal to save Eric.

To Nick’s chagrin, Jackie and Owen make new living arrangements.

Champagne, candles, roses, soft music and Bill Spencer…Will Donna stay true to her “honey bear”?

Eric proves he’s a stand up guy when Stephanie apologetically recounts how her past experience led her to her present behavior

Donna finds herself in an atypical position with Stephanie, Thorne and Felicia.

Eric, Bill, and Stephanie go toe-to-toe in the fight over Forrester Creations.

A family torn apart is brought back together by strength, honor and courage.

The Price is Right and The Bold and the Beautiful collide.

Spoilers for next week

Owen proposes to Jackie.

Thomas catches Steffy and Rick together.

Ridge makes a shocking confession while under the influence of drugs.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: