Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #481
Smileybug

I would hate to have missed your fine example of "good Pooh" and "bad poo"
The changes just make me giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I'm thinking Pammy is still off her meds!

I agree with you. I think she is the only one crazy enough to mess with a Cobra. Hopefully it won't be over kill with a 16ft snake jumping out of a box.
They know me in a way no one ever has...They open me to things I never knew existed...They drive me to insanity and push me to my depts...They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins, and the energy in my soul.....They are my kids.
Every good and perfect gift comes from above....James 1:17
Smileybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #482
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Does anyone TIVO/DVR B&B....that show w/o the commericals is barely 15 minutes long......

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #483
cheerbop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Does anyone TIVO/DVR B&B....that show w/o the commericals is barely 15 minutes long......
Yeah, but man, they pack it in. Y&R seems like it goes nowhere a lot of shows, and that is an hour long show

(DH) (ME)
(DS-16) (DS-10) (DS-7) (DS-4)
cheerbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #484
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Taylor & Ridge Spoilers!

Ridge is upset when he walks in on Nick/Brooke sharing a tender moment with Jack
Stephanie urges Ridge to break off his engagement, and reunite with Taylor
Rick is shocked when Brooke reveals the terms of Taylor's peace offering: give me Ridge back, and I'll dump your son
Sparks are reignited between Taylor & Ridge
A heartbroken Rick moves back in with Brooke

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:03 AM   #485
Smileybug

Quote:
Ridge is upset when he walks in on Nick/Brooke sharing a tender moment with Jack
Rick is shocked when Brooke reveals the terms of Taylor's peace offering: give me Ridge back, and I'll dump your son

WOW. WOW, and WOW!! Don't any of these people understand the meaning of loyalty and commitment?
They know me in a way no one ever has...They open me to things I never knew existed...They drive me to insanity and push me to my depts...They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins, and the energy in my soul.....They are my kids.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:04 AM   #486
momrek06

Quote:

Wow!!!!!! All this and not to mention Katie losing the baby (as someone posted)!!! Sheesh, wasn't it just yesterday Ridge was showing Brooke all the outfits the kiddos would be wearing to the wedding!! So much going on with Donna and now Rick moves home........

KAR

Old 10-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #487
BibbidiBobbidiBOO
AKL is my new favorite
SO, the CB lured me in.
Disney minds think alike!
No not that Bibbidi, I'm the OTHER one

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Sheesh, wasn't it just yesterday Ridge was showing Brooke all the outfits the kiddos would be wearing to the wedding!!
I noticed how LARGE RJ's suit was! Last I saw him he was a little boy. The suit for Jack looked like it would fit the RJ I last saw! And Jack will be the ring bearer?? Can he even walk yet??

DH me DS DD

Last edited by BibbidiBobbidiBOO; 10-02-2008 at 11:52 AM.
BibbidiBobbidiBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #488
momrek06

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibbidiBobbidiBOO View Post
I noticed how LARGE RJ's suit was! Last I saw him he was a little toddler boy. The suit for Jack looked like it would fit the RJ I last saw! And Jack will be the ring bearer?? Can he even walk yet??
Oh...RJ was on about a week ago when Brooke took the kiddos to Big Bear!!! Ya, he has grown....but I agree with you on that outift for Jack...wayyy to big for the Jack they currently have on the show!!!

KAR

Old 10-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #489
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US Show Spoiler!

Katie gets terrible news, she looses the baby
Owen tells Donna he's still not over her
Thorne demotes Marcus
Marcus opens a package and gets bitten by a cobra

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 10-02-2008, 03:51 PM   #490
Smileybug

Quote:
Katie gets terrible news, she looses the baby
Owen tells Donna he's still not over her
Thorne demotes Marcus
Marcus opens a package and gets bitten by a cobra

So is Nick going to walk away from her now? Wait a minute...wasn't there a spoiler awhile back that Bridget was pregnant too? If Ridge is going back to taylor...Is Nick going to end up with Brook? No wait...Bridget ( if she really is pregnant) I'm sooooo confused.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #491
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

I think Bridgett getting pregnant was a rumor. Word has it, Nick and Brooke will get back together, and Ridge will go back to Taylor. You know how this show recycles its characters! Its too much!!!

Old 10-02-2008, 04:52 PM   #492
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Taylor & Rick SPOILER!!! SOW Kyle Lodwer Interview!

"Rick has finally decided that he has had enough. He's like, 'We need to get married now! We've been engaged long enough,'" sets up Kyle Lowder, wryly noting, "He's very bold."

Especially given how he brings up the subject of wedding plans. "He's with her and she's feeling down about Jack," recounts Lowder. "So he's trying to be charming and whatnot and he says, 'I just want you to know you made the right decision. You have to know that. It's better for Jack in the long run.' Then when she says, 'You're right,' and goes into his arms, he whispers into her ear, 'By the way, we're getting married next week.'"

Taylor is floored. "She's like, 'What? Absolutely not. We haven't planned anything; we can't do this!'" says Lowder. "Rick tells her, 'Look, I took care of everything. It's going to be beautiful. All you have to do is be your beautiful self and show up.' She's completely thrown," admits Lowder. "She's like, 'I don't know if we can do this now. Come on.' He says, 'It's going to be exactly what you need right now,' and she ends up saying, 'Okay, we'll go through with this.'"

Taylor then makes a beeline for Brooke to tell her rival - and future mother-in-law - the good news. "Since this whole thing has started, Taylor has always taken the liberty of twisting the knife a little bit with Brooke," notes Lowder. "It's the fact that Rick is the one and only man that Brooke cannot take away from Taylor. Taylor knows that; Brooke knows that. Taylor finally got Brooke right where she wants her. That's what has been funny about this whole story, that Brooke has been driven nuts by this. She's like, 'Taylor finally has me! I can't admit it and I hate it!' and Taylor's like, 'Rick and I are going to get married! Rick planned the whole thing!'"

The awkward discussion of Rick and Taylor's love life then gets tabled, but not for long. "The very next morning he goes right over to Mommy's office and lets Brooke have it," assures Lowder. "They have a conversation and he ends up saying, 'Look if this is the way you're going to be, then I don't even want you at my wedding.' It ends up being a pretty bad situation. Ultimately, it just shows up this division between Brooke and Taylor's past and Rick's future."

Not that Rick will let Brooke's disapproval stop his wedding. "Rick is there. He's planned it; he's excited for it," asserts Lowder.

Old 10-03-2008, 12:02 PM   #493
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Sns Spoilers!!!

Taylor reveals her lingering feelings to Ridge as they reminisce about the life they once shared.

On learning this, Stephanie tries convincing Ridge to get back with Taylor and leave Brooke, Nick and Jack to be a family.

Taylor insists to Rick that her emotions are strictly nostalgic.

Ridge becomes infuriated when he sees Nick, Brooke and Jack pose for a family photo.

Brooke flips out on overhearing Taylor's advice to Ridge.

Ridge and Brooke have a heated confrontation that raises questions about their relationship.

Brooke's putdown of Taylor results in retaliation that is more than verbal.

Owen proposes a plan to a heartbroken Donna but she turns it down, fearing retribution from Pam.

Eric remains unaware of the truth as Donna gets a threatening phone call

Old 10-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #494
Smileybug

I missed todays show. Did Marcus get bitten?
Old 10-03-2008, 03:05 PM   #495
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Yep, he got bitten by a cobra. Before he opened the box, Donna was standing near him on the phone. Someone is spying on them. Its Pam! We hear the psycho saying that she stole her sisters husband and she isnt going to get away with it. Then Marcus opens the box and the snake bites him. Donna rushes to his side and she knew right away that it was Pam. The camera pans to Pam watching the whole thing from another building with a pair of binoculars. And oh yeah, just as Marcus hits the ground, Stephanie appears and watches the whole thing

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: