Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #1921
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 8/20

Everyone is shocked by Liam's appearance at the wedding luncheon.

Bill decides to take more control over Liam's life.

Hope gets angry w/Steffy over making a "mockery" of her wedding luncheon.

Liam makes a promise to Brooke.

Rick hatches a plan to keep Hope & Liam apart.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #1922
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
Everyone is shocked by Liam's appearance at the wedding luncheon.

Bill decides to take more control over Liam's life.

Hope gets angry w/Steffy over making a "mockery" of her wedding luncheon.

Liam makes a promise to Brooke.

Rick hatches a plan to keep Hope & Liam apart.
Steffy is mean.

I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy.
I'll think about that tomorrow.....After all, tomorrow is another day"
Scarlett O'Hara
TLSnell1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #1923
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SNS SPOILERS for week of 8/20

Liam's revised appearance totally shocks everyone at the wedding luncheon.

Hope is furious Liam's admission that he was with Steffy the night before their second wedding.

Hope accuses Steffy of deliberately altering her fiancé’s appearance, and declares that Liam isn't ready to get married.

Bill is fed up with Liam's antics and lashes out at his son, verbally and physically.

After letting Steffy know that they are no longer friends, Hope has a serious conversation with Liam about the future of their relationship.

Caroline is impressed by Rick's chivalry toward his sister.

Rick delivers a threat to Liam, and hints to Thomas that he should reconsider aiming toward a future with Hope.

Affected by Rick's words, Thomas recalls the proposal he made to Hope.

Rick hatches a plan to keep his sister away from Liam.

Hope refuses to marry Liam -- leaving the door open for Thomas.

Taylor confides in Thorne her concerns about Steffy.

Liam makes a solemn vow to Brooke.

COMING: Steffy refuses to give up on the man she wants.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 08-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #1924
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Katie and Bill SPOILER!!

Old 08-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #1925
cheerbop
DIS Veteran

All this stuff with Steffy/Liam/Hope is getting old and ridiculous now....

(DH) (ME)
(DS-16) (DS-10) (DS-7) (DS-4)
cheerbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #1926
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILER for 8/13-8/17

Monday, August 13
Hope selects a date and location for her and Liam's second wedding; Steffy takes Liam for a night on the town to show him what it's like to be free; Thomas and Caroline's relationship grows while they spend the afternoon with Danielle.

Tuesday, August 14
Steffy tries to convince Liam that he shouldn't marry Hope again; Bill is put on the spot when Katie questions his involvement with Deacon's untimely appearance in Italy; Stephanie voices her reservations about Liam and Hope's marriage.

Wednesday, August 15
Hope spends a great deal of time planning her wedding; Stephanie has a health scare that prevents Hope from keeping her dinner plans with Liam; Liam feels rejected, but he refuses to sit home alone and sulk about it.

Thursday, August 16
Stephanie explains to Hope why she and Liam should not be married; on the eve of his second wedding to Hope, Liam drinks and dances at a nightclub with Steffy; Brooke and Ridge prepare for Hope and Liam's wedding.

Friday, August 17
Liam awakens and immediately regrets his crazy evening with Steffy, while Steffy is pleased with herself and has no regrets; guests begin to arrive for Hope and Liam's wedding, but there is no sign of the groom.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #1927
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

BREAKING NEWS! MAJOR character LEAVING B&B!

Ronn Moss (Ridge)!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/11/ro...eautiful-exit/

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 08-11-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #1928
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Upcoming SPOILERS!

**A sneak peek at next week **

Thorne observes his family’s abject dysfunction

Liam’s new look shocks the Forrester and Spencer families

Hope is enraged by Liam’s bachelor party guest list

Steffy is treated to another tirade from her long suffering rival

Hope accuses Steffy of masterminding Liam’s makeover

Bill decides to tighten up parental control on his wayward, incompetent son

Hope tells Steffy that they’re not friends anymore

Liam gets a lecture from his fed up bride

Caroline finds Rick’s big brother act admirable

Rick threatens Liam

Thomas is taken aback when Rick suggests that now is a good time to hit on Hope

Thomas remembers the good times with Hope

Rick plots to break up Hope and Liam

Hope digs her heels in and refuses to re-marry Liam

Thomas seizes an opportunity

Taylor leans on Thorne for support as Steffy’s antics cause a ruckus

Liam gives Brooke his word

**Down the road previews **

Steffy embarks on a quest to win Liam for once and all

Liam’s attraction to a certain bad girl grows

Steffy manipulates Hope’s life

A new man shakes things up for the ladies of Los Angeles

Brooke hopes that Deacon stays MIA, but Deacon may have other ideas

A pregnancy threatens to topple a surprising relationship

With Amber sidelined, Rick’s attractions have the potential to threaten Thomas’s relationship with Caroline

Rick continues to purse Caroline

Stephanie and Eric revel in their own new-found happiness as health trouble looms on the horizon

Old 08-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #1929
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Liam's new tatt!

Also keep in mind that now that Ronn Moss (Ridge) has quit, the storyline may change. We just have to keep our fingers crossed that Brad Bell will finish this dreadful triangle once and for all!

Old 08-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #1930
r3ngels
I am a bit odd! But in a cute way
Wants a piece of "Mickey Cake"
...for I am "The Keeper!"
Doesn't look good in uniforms

I could barely watch today's show.... Liam can't dance he and Steffy were almost painful to watch, Liam can't say no to Steffy and it just gets so old. And Hope I want to smack I used to like her but she is driving me crazy, when she said I didn't move out. I about screamed, I think she has a reason to move out but really we are splitting hairs on the wording. And Caroline acting seems so forced, and Thomas he fails so hard and so quick he isn't even believable anymore
Old 08-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #1931
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Interview w/Brad Bell regardling Ronn Moss (Ridge) quitting

TV Guide Magazine: It's long been a point of pride that you've been able to hang on to B&B's original core four — Katherine Kelly Lang [Brooke], Susan Flannery [Stephanie], John McCook [Eric Forrester] and Ronn Moss. So how big a blow is this?

Bell: It's huge. And it came out of the blue. I only found out last Thursday [Aug. 9] about Ronn's decision not to renew. So I'm very sad but also very grateful for the 25 years we did have with him. Ronn is a wonderful man and a great actor and he'll be sorely missed.

TV Guide Magazine: This came totally out of the blue? You had no inkling?

Bell: Well, I did have a plan in place because when it's contract time you have to be prepared. It's always possible things won't work out but I did not think Ronn's departure was probable. There was a point in the negotiations where I was not hearing back from him, so just in case I went ahead and wrote a wedding for Ridge and Brooke — a real retrospective sort of wedding that honors the characters' 25-year relationship — and then I have them take off on a honeymoon. I've been in this business long enough to know I have to protect my show. The worst thing happened but at least I was prepared.

TV Guide Magazine: What can you say about the money you were offering him? Was it a big cut?

Bell: I will just say that I'm very proud of the offer we made to Ronn, especially in this day and age of daytime television and what's going on in our industry.

TV Guide Magazine: If the offer was fair, it seems like there's a piece missing here.

Bell: Well, Ronn has an announcement to make and that will be interesting for everyone, including me. I don't know what he has in mind.

TV Guide Magazine: Should we expect more such departures when other B&B biggies hit contract time?

Bell: No. I think Ronn's circumstances are unique. What happened here will not be widespread.

TV Guide Magazine: When is Ronn off the show?

Bell: Tuesday, Aug. 14 is his last day with us at the studio and he will make his exit on air Friday, Sept. 14.

TV Guide Magazine: What are your plans for Ridge? Death? Presumed death? How does a guy disappear during his honeymoon without a damn good excuse?

Bell: Right now I can only tell you this: Ridge will not be dead or presumed dead. He will just not be in the picture. I don't want to do a presumed death because I don't want the story that follows to be all about Ridge. This will be a Brooke story. Ridge is a pivotal part of the show and he will be back in a matter of time...and probably not all that much time. I will continue writing for the character. I'm looking at this in two phases, really. There will be a period of time without Ridge, which is where some new, interesting avenues for Brooke will come into play. But at some point it will be necessary for Ridge to return to the show. Who will be playing the role at that point remains to be seen.

TV Guide Magazine: So for all we know it could be Mr. Moss if he changes his mind? He wouldn't be the first mega-soap star to quit and return in record time.

Bell: It could be Mr. Moss or it could be someone else.

TV Guide Magazine: If you recast, would you take advantage of the situation and cast a younger actor? Not that Ronn, at 60, doesn't put most 30-year-old soap heartthrobs to shame.

Bell: I might go a little younger but we'll be true to the age range that's been established. I do have people in mind in terms of a recast — some very interesting people.

TV Guide Magazine: So this is a good thing for KK Lang?

Bell: Once I got over the initial shock and disappointment of Ronn's decision, his departure almost immediately opened my mind to story ideas I would never have considered otherwise. What happens with Ridge will send Brooke down a new and exciting path. She and Ridge have been through so much over the 25 years of the show that I've felt an obligation to keep them happy and maintain them as a supercouple. But now that's coming to an abrupt ending and Brooke will have an important new man enter her life — the first important one since Nick [Jack Wagner]. This is going to be a full-on relationship.

TV Guide Magazine: Man, you move fast! And you're confident the reason for Ridge's exit will make sense?

Bell: Perhaps some people will say, "Ridge would never do that!" But word is out and the fans know I'm in a bind. Hopefully, they'll cut me a little dramatic license.

TV Guide Magazine: Let's backtrack to those negotiations. Was this purely financial? Ronn, like pretty much everyone else on B&B, has taken a back seat to the Liam-Steffy-Hope triangle. It's been your only plot all summer and every character, including Ridge, has been bizarrely, unheathily obsessed with those three kids. Was Ronn's nose out of joint about it? If so, can we blame him?

Bell: I do not think this situation was purely financial. Ronn is a musician and an artist who really wants to explore what makes Ronn Moss tick. I can see the allure of wanting to spend more time with his music, and to really hone himself as a musician. He's a good, decent, very spiritual guy and he felt the spirit calling him in a different direction. It's hard to negotiate against that. You'd have to ask Ronn about his feelings about the [Liam-Steffy-Hope] story. Liam has become the front-and-center male on B&B, a spot long held by Ridge. Was that a frustration for Ronn? I don't really know. I do know that it's my job to keep B&B going forward. It's my job to use this situation to enhance Brooke and Taylor [Hunter Tylo] and Bill [Don Diamont] and especially Rick [Jacob Young] who is going to make his move on Ridge's company. The show must go on and I'm psyched — not because Ronn is going away but psyched because of how the fall of 2012 is now looking for B&B. If there was ever a good time for something like this to happen, this is it.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #1932
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

B&B says goodbye to Ronn Moss (Ridge)

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/conte...-farewell-moss

Old 08-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #1933
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Ronn Moss' farewell dinner

The cast and crew of B&B said good-bye to Ronn Moss (Ridge) yesterday when the actor taped his final scenes. As previously reported, the actor decided to leave his post at B&B after 25 years, shocking his legions of fans. Jacob Young (Rick) told Digest, "I know he's worked hard for all these years. He's taken the show to the level it has become and he made it what it is. There comes a time when everyone needs a little time off. I don't know if this means forever for him or not." Many other B&B players took to Twitter to share their thoughts about the actor's departure. Here is what they're saying: Scott Clifton (Liam). "Yesterday at B&B, we said farewell to Ronn Moss. Such a genuine, funny, humble, and wise human being. I'll miss him. “ Linsey Godfrey (Caroline): "@Ronn_Moss is one of the most generous and amazing actors I've gotten the pleasure of working with and I am going to miss him so much!!" Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke): "A lovely evening with Ronn Moss after taping scenes. What a day. We love u @Ronn_Moss. A part of my heart is missing " Brandon Beemer (ex-Owen): "@Ronn_Moss(aka 1 of the kindest ppl on this planet) @BandB_CBS will never be the same without you. So hard to believe this news.

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 08-15-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #1934
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 8/27

Bill gives Liam advice in "true Spencer style"

Liam goes off to search for Steffy

Hope & Thomas run into Liam when they come by to get Hope's stuff

Taylor & Ridge discuss how there relationship has impacted there kids

Donna & Pam fight over there role at Forrester

Old 08-16-2012, 05:11 PM   #1935
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Pic from Ridge and Brooke's wedding!

It looks like the only couple getting married is Bridge.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: