Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #1876
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danibelle View Post
This story line is really goofy. Today (6/20) Liam is reading the note on the mirror. Doesn't he even look at the handwriting to see it's not written by Hope. The writers must think the viewers are really gullible. It's time to improve this soap!
Goofy, you are being NICE … how about STUPID and DUMB. Sheesh. To be honest as Liam started reading it I SHUT IT OFF.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #1877
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 7/2

Steffy admits the reason why she will never fight for Liam again;

Liam makes an extremely unsettling confession;

Taylor tries to persuade Ridge to take her side;

Brooke attempts to convince Hope to cut all her ties to Deacon;

Karen reveals to Bill that she is a lesbian.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #1878
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SNS SPOILERS for week of 7/2

Taylor believes Steffy's hiding something about what happened in Italy, but Steffy pleads with her not to dig any deeper.

Asking Ridge for his support, Taylor encourages Steffy not to give up on the man she wants.

Ridge feels caught in the middle when Brooke and Taylor battle it out over which of their daughters belongs to Liam.

Brooke tries to convince Hope to cut all ties with Deacon and offers a gesture of peace to Steffy.

Hope tells Katie about Bill's sudden change of heart on her wedding day.

Later, Brooke and Katie stumble upon a secret that Liam has been keeping from Hope.

Karen struggles with the prospect of revealing her true relationship with Danielle.

Bill tells Liam the latest news about his and Katie's baby.

Hope and Liam spend their first Fourth of July together as a married couple.

Steffy admits the reason why she is no longer at all interested in fighting for Liam.

Liam makes a startling confession.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 06-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #1879
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Promo for Next Week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDQ8...layer_embedded

Old 06-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #1880
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Loose Lips

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: If you realize you have had enough of Liam/Hope/Steffy guess again it's not nearly over for these three. One of these women will be with child but the question is which one?...Look for less and less scenes with Stephanie (Susan Flannery) she will be slowly fading into the background as Brooke steps into her shoes. And speaking of Brooke, she goes into attack mode over Thomas and Caroline because she wants her son Rick to capture Caroline's heart but Thomas and Taylor have something to say about that. As for Taylor I know I have said Brad has a story coming up for her, but he keeps pushing it back time after time, giving stories to other characters who he feels is in the right moment. Case in point Heather Tom's real life pregnancy is a Emmy winning story he believes so he is going full steam ahead with that. Meanwhile Hunter and other fan favorites have to sit on their hands and hope they will get airtime....Watch for Bill to ruin what was to be a wonderful day for Liam and Hope. Bill of course gets away with plotting the wedding destruction and happily awaits the birth of his child...maybe even two. hmmmm

Old 06-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #1881
Danibelle
DIS Veteran

Great end to the big wedding! What goes around!

Danibelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #1882
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Even though Steffy ended up wet. Hope still married a man who had sex and possibly impregnated his ex wife on his wedding day. So don't think this triangle is over. Kim Matula (Hope) and Scott Clifton (Liam) said so themselves a few days ago.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #1883
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Scott Clifton's (Liam) thoughts on AFTER the wedding

A poster from soapcentral posted this from an interview in SID magazine. SC just said what we all know - that it isn't over ..don't expect happily ever after - the marriage licence hardly resolves his character's crisis of the heart.. ..he expects there could be a viewer backslash for his alter ego Liam in the "weeks and months" () to come.. "I think it is very easy to be frustrated with this character and for him to seem unlikeable - it is kinda like walking a tighrope playing a lot of these scenes. But most of the time I am just frustrated with Liam for not picking one already." ..."Liam is positioned as the younger generation's answer to Ridge , the character's schizophrenic feelings are just part of the package" ....

If there was a soap god, Liam would get hit by a bus.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:53 AM   #1884
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

I'd like Deacon to stick around.

I also preferred Steffy with Bill. I can't stand Katie.

~Be your own inspiration~
Mermaid02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #1885
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid02 View Post
I'd like Deacon to stick around.

I also preferred Steffy with Bill. I can't stand Katie.
Sean Kenan (Deacon) is NOT sticking around. There was a HUGE stink about it. From what I'm hearing an actor (no idea who) was AGAINST SK returning for a long period of time. Brad Bell cancelled any storyline immediately afterwards, even though he promised SK at least 10 episodes involving a storyline. Fans didn't take that news well and started a petition, contacting CBS via email, phone and in person. So who knows. Maybe he will return. But for the time being, Bell is insisting on making Brooke the new Stephanie Forrester, and that would be hard to do if Deacon Sharpe aka Brooke's greatest mistake was floating around starting trouble.

As for Katie (I'm not a fan either) she will be sticking around. At least until she goes on maternity leave. I'm hearing from the higher ups Katie will be in "a coma" while Heather Tom is on leave. She will shoot these scenes early so we wont miss much.

IMO, here's what I think will happen. Steffy will get pregnant with Liam's baby. She and Katie will have their babies at the same time. Katie will go into a coma and her baby will be stillborn. $Bill will SWITCH babies taking Steffy's and give it to Katie. $Bill will insist Katie has a baby to raise when she wakes from her coma.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:25 AM   #1886
mlittig
DIS Veteran

Gee, a baby switch on a soap, how original

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/6/14 Old Key West
mlittig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #1887
Liza111577
Becoming a DISney addict!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
IMO, here's what I think will happen. Steffy will get pregnant with Liam's baby. She and Katie will have their babies at the same time. Katie will go into a coma and her baby will be stillborn. $Bill will SWITCH babies taking Steffy's and give it to Katie. $Bill will insist Katie has a baby to raise when she wakes from her coma.

I don't see that happening. The whole point of Steffy being pregnant is to continue the love triangle between Hope, Liam and Steffy.

What about the rumors of not renewing Kim Matula's contract once it's up? When will it be up anyhow?
Old 06-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #1888
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups

Of course, Steffy (Taylor) will be pregnant and guilt Liam (Ridge) into leaving his true love Hope (Brooke) this SL is old, tired, boring ..been there, done that.

I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy.
I'll think about that tomorrow.....After all, tomorrow is another day"
Scarlett O'Hara
TLSnell1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #1889
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSnell1981 View Post
Of course, Steffy (Taylor) will be pregnant and guilt Liam (Ridge) into leaving his true love Hope (Brooke) this SL is old, tired, boring ..been there, done that.
From what I'm hearing, Steffy will insist she's done with Liam. She will find out she's pregnant and keep the truth from him. So I don't think she will pull a Brooke with the intentions of trapping Liam. I'm thinking she will do what Taylor did when she had Thomas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza111577 View Post
I don't see that happening. The whole point of Steffy being pregnant is to continue the love triangle between Hope, Liam and Steffy.

What about the rumors of not renewing Kim Matula's contract once it's up? When will it be up anyhow?
But I can see Bill switching babies. He has no problem throwing his loved ones under the bus when he wants something bad enough. Knowing him he will think he's doing Liam and Steffy a favor. They will bond over the loss of their baby.

I heard a while ago that KM wasn't renewing her contract, but I haven't heard anything official. This could be a hold out for more money. If she does leave, they will recast her. Brad Bell is focused mainly on the younger generation. She can be replaced.

Old 06-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #1890
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Sid spoiler scans!

The honeymoon is over for Liam and Hope!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: