Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #1831
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Well that makes the picture of her sitting on the truck make sense totally then.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #1832
cheerbop
DIS Veteran

o....k.....

only in Soapland...

(DH) (ME)
(DS-16) (DS-10) (DS-7) (DS-4)
cheerbop is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #1833
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SNS SPOILERS for 5/21

After obtaining as much information as possible about Hope's father, Bill and Justin track down Deacon Sharpe.

Aware that he'd be making a deal with the devil to break up Hope and Liam, Deacon considers Bill's offer.

Dr. Barton delves into Hope's "daddy issues", whose abandonment contributed a great deal to Hope's psychological problems.

Brooke issues a stern warning to Steffy.

Steffy demands that Liam either choose Hope or remain in his marriage to her.

Stephanie and Taylor blow up at Ridge for designing Hope's wedding dress.

Displeased to learn that Ridge is on Steffy's side, Hope makes an outrageous choice to add to the guest list of her wedding.

Finding out Amber's connection to Hope's drug problem, Rick admits to Brooke that she was right about Amber's conniving.

Rick clears up all the rumors with Caroline.

Caroline explains to Thomas why she's continuing to keep her family secret from Bill.

Bill stands firm against Katie's plans regarding their future.

Katie's news triggers complicated reactions from Brooke and Donna.

A life-altering occasion causes incredible upheaval in one couple's relationship.

COMING: Will Deacon do right by his daughter, this one time?

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #1834
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Another Italy Video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laUJ7...layer_embedded

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 05-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #1835
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 5/14-5/18

5/14 - Rick is dumbfounded by Caroline's sudden change of attitude toward him; Amber is pleased with her latest plan; Brooke confronts Liam regarding his intentions for Hope and Steffy.

5/15 - Brook tries to interrogate Liam, but he tells her to mind her own business; Hope learns the real reason why Caroline has been avoiding Rick; Amber expresses her undying love for Rick.

5/16 - Caroline hesitates about getting closer to Thomas because of a secret she is keeping; Thomas gushes to Ridge about how Caroline has become his inspiration for the new Forrester collection; Hope interrupts Amber's seduction of Rick.

5/17 - Caroline invites Thomas to her parents' home for dinner; Amber attempts to justify her actions to Rick; Karen doesn't want Caroline to reveal their family's secret to Thomas; Brooke's disdain for Amber grows.

5/18 - Thomas finds himself in an awkward situation as Karen and Caroline disagree about divulging their family's secret; Bill's uninvited visit during Karen's dinner party makes the evening even more uncomfortable; Katie blindsides Bill with shocking news.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:49 PM   #1836
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

New Promo For Next Week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uULqm...layer_embedded

Old 05-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #1837
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday Sneak Peek!

Watch what Amber does to Rick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYgN-...layer_embedded

Old 05-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #1838
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Katies big news! SPOILER!!

She's pregnant!

Old 05-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #1839
Liza111577
Becoming a DISney addict!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
She's pregnant!
Would be nice if they got rid of her character, don't like her. Wish Bill had chosen Steffy months ago!

Would be nice if she had complications during delivery, baby was born and Steffy and Bill got back together to raise the baby.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #1840
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza111577 View Post
Would be nice if they got rid of her character, don't like her. Wish Bill had chosen Steffy months ago!

Would be nice if she had complications during delivery, baby was born and Steffy and Bill got back together to raise the baby.
I'm with you! I can't STAND Katie! Did you hear what Don Diamont said about Katie and Steffy? He basically said that Katie is his true love, his compass, but Steffy also has his heart. He called her a siren. I'll search for the article, but who knows. He said earlier this year there will be NO more Still, but a few months later he said he would be up for a Still reunion. What I don't get is why Katie refuses to give up on a man who would rather disrespect her and rescue his mistress EVERYTIME!

Old 05-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #1841
lisaviolet
Happy DVC Owner

Quote:
This news is SPREADING online. No confirmation yet.

INFO RE: HOPE AND STEFFY FROM SOAPS.COM..........

Bell is very surprised at the fan reaction to the characters of Steffy & Hope. Hope was written to be a young heroine and to be beloved, while Steffy was written to be unliked! This has all gone wrong as the fans have rallied around Steffy and love her, and they have not warmed up to Hope and have a deep dislike for her.
Bell has decided to change the direction of these two characters until KM's contract is up (at which time he will recast and redeem the character of Hope as the young heroine). You may be very surprised at the direction these two lovely girls will go.
So ridiculous.

What fans? I'm sure they're losing them these days.

So the writers pretty well destroy both characters and the story lines and now Kim Matula might pay for their insane writing staff. Mr. Bell needs to look in the mirror.

Bill and Steffy had great chemistry. And I think Kim Matula is an excellent actress - right from the get go (anyone who takes Ron Moss' up a breathing notch deserves a huge prize ) -and did a fine job of portraying Hope before she had to get into the latest ridiculous story line.

Every single character is a WT H these days with their ways. Every single one of them. Thanks so much writing staff. I'm almost positive that about six or seven months ago a new writer or writers were brought in and some were demoted or fired - one can almost pinpoint the change where everyone became bizarre and out of character. Before that I was actually impressed with the writing staff - and this is a soap!!!! So that says a lot.

Last edited by lisaviolet; 05-16-2012 at 07:37 PM.
lisaviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #1842
lisaviolet
Happy DVC Owner

Oh and continued thanks to you HonnyDipp for all your input and work on this thread.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #1843
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups

Yep, DD said, Bill is a narcissist and Steffy strokes his ego, but ultimately...he loves Katie. I despise Steffy. The girl wouldn't have a life, without the Logans.
TLSnell1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:01 AM   #1844
Liza111577
Becoming a DISney addict!!

Quote:
I'm with you! I can't STAND Katie! Did you hear what Don Diamont said about Katie and Steffy? He basically said that Katie is his true love, his compass, but Steffy also has his heart. He called her a siren. I'll search for the article, but who knows. He said earlier this year there will be NO more Still, but a few months later he said he would be up for a Still reunion. What I don't get is why Katie refuses to give up on a man who would rather disrespect her and rescue his mistress EVERYTIME!
The reason he was talking about that is because he was asked by the reporter. In Italy they are way behind, Katie has just discovered about Bill and Steffy and had her little episode and is in the hospital.
The scenes that were shot in Italy won't be seen by the Italians until spring 2013.

My mom lives in Italy, I usually point the computer to the TV and she watches it with me on Skype.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #1845
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaviolet View Post
Oh and continued thanks to you HonnyDipp for all your input and work on this thread.
YW!!! I LOVE sharing on these theads! Anything for DIS!

I LOVE Steffy. After 20 years of watching The Logans go after the Forrester men, I LOVE watching Steffy cause drama for them. That's karma for ya!. Brooke has been married to the father, the son, the other son and the half brother. Her daughter's first loves? Brooke banged them BOTH! Hope is the product of that. Bridget saves Katie's life, and what does she do to say thank you? She gets pregnant by her fiance! Donna came back to town with the intention of nailing every man her sister had first. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! Don't forget Rick Forrester. He dressed up in white paint from head to toe trying to seduce a married woman. So Steffy can have at it!!!

But Hope can have Liam. He's such a wuss. I have no respect for him what so ever. He's not even married to Hope and he's already keeping a HUGE secret from her. I would LOVE to see Steffy back with Bill. From what I can tell, he will not be happy about Katie being pregnant.

But the main storyline right now is the lesbian storyline. Joanna Johnson (Karen, Carolines mom) is openly gay, so Brad Bell is excited about being the first CBS soap to introduce this new couple. I have a feeling he will disappoint. I mean he hasn't done well with the straight couples!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: