Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #1
PiperPizzaz
DIS Veteran

Just a few vague reviews

So I didn't write everything down or take pics but here you go anyway.

Crystal Palace
Our first morning we did CP we had an 8:05 reservation and it was very cool to get into the park early. This was for Ds's 2nd birthday but, we found he didn't like the characters this year. The food was great. Loved the 'french toast' (think cinnamon sugar elephant ear/doughnut dipped in maple syrup...yum) I think they called it peter pan french toast. The breakfast pizza was delicious. The eggs were fantastic. I was very excited to try the breakfast lasagna. I knew it was a sweet thing so I was not expecting savory. I took a big bite, eeeewww this was one of the most disgusting things I have ever tasted. I am not a picky person. I can't believe people like this stuff. They must if they still have it. If my napkin had been paper I would have spit it out, but alas it was not and I had to eat it. We will definitely be going back here.

Garden Grill
That same day we went to GG for dinner. It was ok. The dessert was very yummy a puff pastry with custard filling and berries. I wasn't overly impressed with anything but, it was good. I doubt we will go back. There was TONS of character interaction though. They must have come around 4-5 times each. Of course Ds was hiding his face every couple of minutes so it wasn't great for us, but if you like the characters you should try this restaurant.

LeCellier
We had lunch at LeCellier. I wanted to go last year and had to cancel because Dh had been ill and missed AK so we went there instead. I was excited for this reservation and was worried I was building up too much expectation. I was not, it was fabulous. This was my favorite meal. Everything was so good. The cheese soup was awesome and definitely not over-rated. Dh went on and on about it and he doesn't even read the Dis and didn't know how everyone thinks it is great. Ds LOVED the breadsticks they were the first thing he actually ate at WDW other than french fries. I had the fillet Dh had chicken sandwich, both good. The creme brulee was very good but, I think Chefs De France was better.

Raglan Road
The Goats Town appetizer was the best thing I had the entire trip. It was delicious. I had the Paddy's Pork for my entree and it was good, not something I would usually order. Dh had the Drunk Chicken kabobs and loved the dip then he had the fish n chips and loved the tartar sauce even more. I had the bread pudding for dessert and it was very tasty, the best I have ever eaten. Dh had dunbrody kiss and it was pretty good.
Our Family Trips: 05/99-CBR, 06/01 off site, '03 off site, 08/06-CBR, 09/07-POP, 04/08 Disneyland off site, 03/09-POR, 11/09-ASM&BC, 06/10 POP, 11/10 Swan & offsite townhouse, 05-06/11 townhouse, 07/11 Disneyland Paris, 06/12 BC, 10/12 POP
Check out my Disney room!
PiperPizzaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
swankybeth
Loves bubble tea!
Got my internship @ WDW!
Her Prince Charming proposed with a glass slipper and rose petals

Thanks for the reviews!
Register to remove

Old 09-16-2007, 09:33 PM   #3
Schucraig
Disney World is my World!