Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2006, 08:42 PM   #1
Minnie824
DIS Veteran

The thread full of complaints

Anyone else feel like complaining? Maybe about something annoying you, or just cuz you're in a bad mood, or just cuz you want to complain. Here's the place. Complain about anything and everything. Here's one of mine for the day...

We have Sirius satellite radio...so today, I look, and they charged me a 2 year renewal. Only problem is, its not for our receiver, and we just had our yearly billing cycle in Jan. So I called...really helpful guy for a change when you call anywhere for a problem. Some other person, didn't know whose receive it was, said they tried to call us (they didnt) so then just charged us for 2 years and it wasn't even ours! How can they just do that? Very annoying. Like I said, helpful guy got it resolved quickly, but still just another issue to deal with. Anyone else have anything to complain about today?
Minnie824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 08:48 PM   #2
Miss Jasmine
Time for something new!
I didn't realize that luvflorida has funny buns!

Well I can't really post about my complaint, but believe me I am in a bad, bad mood and unfortunately I let that mood get the best of me. I'll be much happer come tomorrow or Wednesday, well maybe not HAPPIER, but I'll at least be able to deal with the situation at hand. I hate being so cryptic, but there could be legal ramifications. BLECH.

Sorry about the Sirius mix-up. When I bought my reciever and tried to add it as a sub to our main accout, the website would not take my payment. I had to call and work it all out. What a mess. But it's worth it.
Miss Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-26-2006, 08:55 PM   #3
luvmydogs
and my cat, too
Too lazy to go to sleep
Featured in the "Women of WISH" calendar
Oh, for Pete's sake. Who in their right minds are threatened by loving, gay penguin parents?

It's been pouring outside all day, and when I let the dogs out even for a second, they're soaked by the time they come back in. They stink.

A hug to Jasmine.

luvmydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 08:57 PM   #4
Mickey Fliers
(Not so)Tagless
"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. And sometimes, it rains"
Don't hate me for the love of the boy band

Location: Until the Navy says otherwise: Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan

I am a little on the short side and my kids and dog drag dirt all over my house.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:59 PM   #5
lulugirl
Bakery Boxes from my DH send me over the moon!
Teeth brushed and chapstick on.. I'm good to go!
I just had a visual of a big, hairy tarantula in a pink tutu and ballet slippers

My complaint is that nobody has responded to my thread inquiring about the purpose of a buddy list....
lulugirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:34 PM   #6
Grendalynn
Self Proclaimed DIS Veteran

Oh where do I begin........??? Here is why I am cranky today and at the moment: Its raining - AGAIN! ..... My husband has been on the road for a almost a week now and won't be home til Friday...... Dear Son 7 is with DH and has let him play playstation for god only know how many hours at a time..... They flew into Salt Lake City last Wed. to pick up DH's Big Rig that had brokendown - BRAND NEW - only 16000 miles on it, They had a weekend lay over in in Iowa, now in TN, heading to NC, then NY then PA then Home to NH..... Dear Son3 is being really fresh the past few days and was a handful while shopping this afternoon.... he fought me all nigt to get into bed and did not eat squat for dinner and picked all night and complained he was hungy while fighting mt to go to bed.... I am pregant and just beginning to be uncomfortable and burnt out from being by my self.... Swimming lessons tomorrow AMif its not raining ....... Then work and back to being a part time single mother again .......DH was cranky on t he hone and I was cranky at him for being cranky at me, while trying to get cranky DS3 into bed. Thats what I am cranky about - I hope to GOD that the sun is out in the morning when I get up to run the roads and go to work!! Thanks for asking!!!????
- Dad 39 - Mom 37 -DS15 -DS11 - DS7
Grendalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:38 PM   #7
Lisa loves Pooh
DIS Veteran

I misread this at first and thought it said thread full of compliments. So I am going to complain about my eyes playing tricks on me.
Lisa loves Pooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:42 PM   #8
OK!
Dreams in
Moral of the story: generic rum = bad
that was my holy grail of the whole sale!

Geez, my complaints are gonna sound really trivial now, but my neighbors are being noisy (blaring mariachi music out in the parking lot, for reasons best known to them) and I'm sitting here watching the Cardinals lose AGAIN.
WDW: 1979, 1982, 1985, Nov. 1987, Aug. 1991 (Doubletree), May 1995 (Doubletree), Oct. 1997 (Dixie Landings), Nov. 2001 (Port Orleans Riverside), Dec. 2002 (Dolphin), Dec. 2004 (Port Orleans Riverside), Jan. 2006 (Beach Club Villas), Aug. 2006 (VWL/BCV), Dec. 2006 (BCV/BWV), Jan. 2008 (BCV): ½ Marathon trip!, May 2008 (BCV): graduation trip!, Dec. 2008 (BCV), Jan. 2009 (BCV): ½ Marathon trip!, May 2009: quickie weekend, Jan. 2010 (BWV): ½ Marathon trip!, April 2010: 3 weeks in the World, Aug. '10: moved here for good
OK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:42 PM   #9
Nancy
I get all twitterpatted when he does that!
I eat hot dogs from both ends
Oh Mom, that's so tacky..we live in an upscale area
SHH, don't tell anyone but I'm on the computer

I am complaining about how my Aunt could have been so stupid to have left her house to the evil witch queen in her will who is now showing her true colors and NOT caring at all about my late Aunt but being greedy, greedy, greedy and driving my Mom crazy (Mom is executor of the estate) evil witch queen gets the house and 50 % of all things in the house and 50% of all money and she is not a relative. I am burning mad and ready to scream!
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:44 PM   #10
Nancy
I get all twitterpatted when he does that!
I eat hot dogs from both ends
Oh Mom, that's so tacky..we live in an upscale area
SHH, don't tell anyone but I'm on the computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendalynn
Oh where do I begin........??? Here is why I am cranky today and at the moment: Its raining - AGAIN! ..... My husband has been on the road for a almost a week now and won't be home til Friday...... Dear Son 7 is with DH and has let him play playstation for god only know how many hours at a time..... They flew into Salt Lake City last Wed. to pick up DH's Big Rig that had brokendown - BRAND NEW - only 16000 miles on it, They had a weekend lay over in in Iowa, now in TN, heading to NC, then NY then PA then Home to NH..... Dear Son3 is being really fresh the past few days and was a handful while shopping this afternoon.... he fought me all nigt to get into bed and did not eat squat for dinner and picked all night and complained he was hungy while fighting mt to go to bed.... I am pregant and just beginning to be uncomfortable and burnt out from being by my self.... Swimming lessons tomorrow AMif its not raining ....... Then work and back to being a part time single mother again .......DH was cranky on t he hone and I was cranky at him for being cranky at me, while trying to get cranky DS3 into bed. Thats what I am cranky about - I hope to GOD that the sun is out in the morning when I get up to run the roads and go to work!! Thanks for asking!!!????

these are for you! Hope you see the real thing tomorrow!
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:45 PM   #11
donny
Mouseketeer

i am sad the sabres lost to damn carolina where my sister lives so of course i wont stop hearing it!
january2004-econolodge
febuary2005-all star music
january2006-pop century 70's
donny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:45 PM   #12
DMickey28
DIS Veteran
Comes from a very square 1950's Leave it to Beaver type family.
Kaboom! is my new best friend!

I could post for days and days today. I am so feed up with everything dealing with this move. Today was the last straw. Too long to go into detail. I now can't wait for this summer to be over with and I told DH we aren't doing anything until December. NOTHING, well except for a weekend trip to WDW or something. I want togo to work, cook dinner, go to sleep and do that over and over and over agian for a few months. NOTHING ELSE...

I don't think anything else could go wrong right now, and if it does I GIVE UP...
DMickey28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:48 PM   #13
Bbgrizzle
Tangled with the TF & survived
My cuz could be Angelina

How YOU doin'
Onions are of the devil

While I love all this rain here in Virginia, I am having a hard time getting my doggie to go potty outside. She is not used to rain (we just moved here). Since she won't go outside, she's going in the house. GRRRR!! I hope there is a little break tomorrow.
Bbgrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:57 PM   #14
lulugirl
Bakery Boxes from my DH send me over the moon!
Teeth brushed and chapstick on.. I'm good to go!
I just had a visual of a big, hairy tarantula in a pink tutu and ballet slippers

I would like to take my complaint back....several kind posters responded..thanks!

But don't worry I have a new complaint!
Phoenix is too stinkin' HOT!!! I want to move back to Long Island
lulugirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:12 PM   #15
Grendalynn
Self Proclaimed DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy
these are for you! Hope you see the real thing tomorrow!
Thanks Nancy!! I know there could be far worse things in life to complain about, but those are just the little things that are driving me NUTS! AND DH isnt hear to listen to me B$#@! and Moan - I am really very fortunate and should be more optimisitc!! LOL Thanks for the SUNSHINE - I think tomorrow ill be better but rain comes back in on Wednesday - NH cant take any more floods and rain! And its summer Damn it!
- Dad 39 - Mom 37 -DS15 -DS11 - DS7
Grendalynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: