Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #1216
goofy4tink
Likes little devils
I know I'm getting old...I get it, I really do
Prisoner of Toy Story Mania

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsOfPreyDave View Post
Here's what the actual tickets look like, inside the booklet:

Well then....aren't we thorough???!!!! Those are great shots to have on hand. Thanks for sharing them. Helpful to have something to see when we're trying to describe it.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #1217
M5ward
When You Wish Upon A Star...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdsOfPreyDave View Post
Here's what the actual tickets look like, inside the booklet:

This has probably been asked before, but I'm not up for back tracking through over 80 pages of posts. My group will be flying into Orlando from two different locations at two different times. Mailing the yellow luggage tags to my daughter is not an issue, but the vouchers in the booklet are a problem. Will they send two booklets to my address for me to forward, or can I copy the vouchers? I'm not sure what to do.

Nov., 1981 (CR),Nov., 1983 (CR),Dec., 1994 (off-site),Jan., 2005 (BWI), March, 2006 (BWI), Jan., 2007 (SSR), Nov., 2007 (SSR), Feb., 2008 (BWV), Oct., 2008 (OKW), Jan., 2009 (BWV),Oct., 2009 (BCV), Jan., 2010 (BWV), Oct., 2010 (OKW),Jan., 2011 (BWV), Nov., 2011 (OKW)
Jan., 2012 (BLT),Apr., 2012 (BWV)Nov./Dec.,2012 (BWV), Jan, 2013 (BLT), , Apr, 2013 (BCV)Oct2013(BWV)
M5ward is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2011, 05:24 AM   #1218
goofy4tink
Likes little devils

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5ward View Post
This has probably been asked before, but I'm not up for back tracking through over 80 pages of posts. My group will be flying into Orlando from two different locations at two different times. Mailing the yellow luggage tags to my daughter is not an issue, but the vouchers in the booklet are a problem. Will they send two booklets to my address for me to forward, or can I copy the vouchers? I'm not sure what to do.
You can actually tear each voucher out and sent that along with the tags. And if that isn't anything you want to do, you can have your daughter just get new ones printed out at the DME checkin counter.
I very nicely packed my DME vouchers in my checked bags once.....was really in a panic. But, it was no big deal. They just laughed at me a bit and printed up new ones.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #1219
M5ward
When You Wish Upon A Star...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy4tink View Post
You can actually tear each voucher out and sent that along with the tags. And if that isn't anything you want to do, you can have your daughter just get new ones printed out at the DME checkin counter.
I very nicely packed my DME vouchers in my checked bags once.....was really in a panic. But, it was no big deal. They just laughed at me a bit and printed up new ones.
Thanks for the information.

Nov., 1981 (CR),Nov., 1983 (CR),Dec., 1994 (off-site),Jan., 2005 (BWI), March, 2006 (BWI), Jan., 2007 (SSR), Nov., 2007 (SSR), Feb., 2008 (BWV), Oct., 2008 (OKW), Jan., 2009 (BWV),Oct., 2009 (BCV), Jan., 2010 (BWV), Oct., 2010 (OKW),Jan., 2011 (BWV), Nov., 2011 (OKW)
Jan., 2012 (BLT),Apr., 2012 (BWV)Nov./Dec.,2012 (BWV), Jan, 2013 (BLT), , Apr, 2013 (BCV)Oct2013(BWV)
M5ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #1220
Mickey24c
Earning My Ears

I received 4 yellow-slips-one for each of us. Is it possible to get more? We are taking 5 suitcases for the 4 of us!
Mickey24c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:22 AM   #1221
goofy4tink
Likes little devils

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey24c View Post
I received 4 yellow-slips-one for each of us. Is it possible to get more? We are taking 5 suitcases for the 4 of us!
Yes it is. Just call DME and ask them to send more.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:27 PM   #1222
JimboCh
Mouseketeer

Can you use the DME the day before checking out of your resort? We plan on going back to the MCO to pick up a car rental and drive to Ft. Lauderdale when checking out the next day?

Taking a cruise from there, returning the car the following day of the start of the cruise and then flying home ourselves from Ft. Lauderdale after the cruise.

Has anyone used DME the day before departure. All we need is the bus ride back to the MCO Airport, they will not have to touch our bags?
JimboCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #1223
goofy4tink
Likes little devils

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimboCh View Post
Can you use the DME the day before checking out of your resort? We plan on going back to the MCO to pick up a car rental and drive to Ft. Lauderdale when checking out the next day?

Taking a cruise from there, returning the car the following day of the start of the cruise and then flying home ourselves from Ft. Lauderdale after the cruise.

Has anyone used DME the day before departure. All we need is the bus ride back to the MCO Airport, they will not have to touch our bags?
Not a problem. My dh has used DME to get back to the airport before our stay was done. Just let the front desk know that you need to head back early...they will give you a pickup time. I'm assuming that only one of you is riding back?? That way everyone else can just stay put.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:30 AM   #1224
JimboCh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Not a problem. My dh has used DME to get back to the airport before our stay was done. Just let the front desk know that you need to head back early...they will give you a pickup time. I'm assuming that only one of you is riding back?? That way everyone else can just stay put.
My wife knows the roads better then me, most likely she will go with me, will that be a problem ?, also won't they think it's a little strange and say something if we aren't carrying any bags back to the airport?
JimboCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #1225
CleveRocks
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimboCh View Post
My wife knows the roads better then me, most likely she will go with me, will that be a problem ?, also won't they think it's a little strange and say something if we aren't carrying any bags back to the airport?
Number one, you won't be "getting away" with anything, what you'd be doing is totally allowed and totally legitimate, so there will be no need for anyone to look at you askance in any way. Number two, there are lots of people who fly without any carry-ons whatsoever ... it astounds me, but it's true.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:27 PM   #1226
tinkerbell60
DIS Veteran

Sorry I could not find this myself, but does anyone have the phone # for DME? I need to request additional luggage tags..... Thanks!
Old 06-04-2011, 07:23 AM   #1227
goofy4tink
Likes little devils

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell60 View Post
Sorry I could not find this myself, but does anyone have the phone # for DME? I need to request additional luggage tags..... Thanks!
It's right in your DME info packet....866-599-0951.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:27 AM   #1228
tinkerbell60
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It's right in your DME info packet....866-599-0951.
Oh gee _ I am sorry! I looked through there and completely missed it. Thanks! I will blame it on my eyesight.....
Old 06-04-2011, 07:27 AM   #1229
goofy4tink
Likes little devils

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell60 View Post
Oh gee _ I am sorry! I looked through there and completely missed it. Thanks! I will blame it on my eyesight.....
No problem...I have tri-focals...that helps a bit!!!
Old 06-04-2011, 08:24 AM   #1230
tinkerbell60
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No problem...I have tri-focals...that helps a bit!!!
I only have bifocals, that must be the problem!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: