Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2006, 09:44 AM   #1
Caitsmama
Closet Hannah Montana Fan!
am planning on getting at least one more

I LOVE this board!! But's it's COSTING me $!!

I love this board so much, i have learned so much.. but i am also spending alot more!! But, i am getting good deals, so that eases the burden..lol.
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here, who keeps us up to date on codes!!!

I also am loving MY POINTS, i joined this monthly thing - Complete Home, and they send you 20.00 GC to Linen's and Things, and you just have to remember to cancel your membership the first month! And you will not be charged. And i got my gift cards in the mail yesterday! Whoo hoo!
Old 06-16-2006, 09:57 AM   #2
bnhasak
Mouseketeer

I have to agree. I LOVE this board, but some days it costs me $$. LOL!!
Register to remove

Old 06-16-2006, 10:06 AM   #3
bettyann29
Heres my contribution for today...
It looks like everyone is trying to divert their eyes elsewhere
I cant eat the ones that are not folded or creased.. Does that make me crazy??

Location: Dallas/ Ft Worth Texas-- Dreaming of one day being closer to the House of the Mouse..

I truly understand.. I pass on some of the deals just because I cant keep buying something every time I turn around, but when I need something or just cant pass it up, I get in on it.. I love mypoints too! I try to make a mental note that any time I need to buy something online I check to see if I can get points if I go thru them.. I almost kicked myself because a few weeks ago I bought a digital camera at Circuitcity online for a graduation gift and forgot to go thru mypoints.. I spent around $150 and I could have gotten 10 points per dollar!! ugh...

Last edited by bettyann29; 06-16-2006 at 12:21 PM.
bettyann29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:07 AM   #4
shades
DIS Veteran

Me, too! I would have never spent $23 at Dollar Tree yesterday if I hadn't seen the post on this board telling us they had Disney pens & pencils in stock! I haven't even been to the Dollar Tree for 6 months or more I usually only go right before our Disney trips to buy rain ponchos because I always buy $50 worth of junk we don't need. We are going to WDW next month and we didn't use our ponchos during the last trip so I didn't even need to go to the Dollar Tree! So, while this board is great for tips on saving money - it also increases my spending! However, if it weren't for this board, I would have never found out about Sunshine Rewards and I wouldn't have $120 in Disney Dollars for our next trip! But, then, I probably wouldn't have spent as much money to earn $120 back from *************** if I hadn't spent so much time on this board finding so many cool deals and neat stuff. It's a catch-22 situation
shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 10:40 AM   #5
cnids00
Love is in the little touches

I decided to check out Mypoints.com and low and behold, I was signed in and been a member since 07/03/2005? AND I have 1045 points....

I can't remember signing up for it at all or why I got the points!? LOL
I recognized the site name...now I know why! This is really funny to me, I do alot of surveys etc, try new products and it was probably one of those things that slipped my mind

cnids00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: