Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2006, 09:54 AM   #1
pigletforever
DIS Veteran

get to go again

Last night my MIL was over for dinner and we were talking about out upcoming trip to WDW. DS4 starts telling her he is riding Dumbo and Teacups. And that he will be able to see animals out his bedroom window. MIL comments she has never been to Disney before. I tell her we need to rectify that situation. I tell her that the past couple years in August and September they have Free dining and if she is serious we should consider going in 2007. She said she would think about it. I asked DH this morning if he thought his mom would go and he said NO WAY would she go. So he left for the gym and I called and asked her if she would go. SHE SAID YES!!!!! If it was during free dining and I did all the arrangements. So I GET ANOTHER TRIP TO DISNEY!!!!!!! (if they do free dining next year.) If not I will figure otu a way to get her to go. I have decided I will insist on conceirge level. She deserves that. Esp if there is no dinig charge.

Now I need to know. when do they announce free dining? Or should I boook now and then add the dining later? or include dining and change it if free dining comesup for next year? another thing would it be worth it to up grade one of our tickets to AP and what would the benefit of this be?

Enough rambling. I am just so excited.

1994 off site (WDW), 1996 Contemp (WDW),
2006 AKL CL (WDW), 2009 OCTOBER 21-25 Sheraton Anaheim (DLR), 2010 Jan 4 -9 Holiday Inn and Suites (DLR)
Dec2010/Jan 2011WL (WDW), November 16,2013 Wonder, November 23, 2014 Magic
pigletforever is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: