Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2006, 12:33 PM   #46
LA_Gumdrop
Earning My Ears

Request for AP Sponsor

Hello everyone!

I was so excited to find this thread. My boyfriend and I are going to be visiting Disneyland Paris during an extended European Trip and staying at the Sequoia Lodge August 17-19. It's my first visit and his third.

We are lucky enough to have some friends who work for Disney here in Los Angeles so we were able to get a bit of a discount on the room but not tickets.

Since there is a great chance we will be visiting Europe again in the next year, it makes more sense for us to buy AP passes. Even if we don't the discounts would make it worth it. And the opportunity for my boyfriend to brag to all his friends that he has AP's for Disneyland and Disneyland Paris!

So hopefully someone is willing to sponsor the purchase of 2 Fantasy Annual Passes. Thanks in advance!

Allison
Los Angeles, CA
United States
LA_Gumdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 08:25 AM   #47
Happy Tappy
Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates life for me!

I need an annual pass sponsor please for me and my girlfriend, we're visiting on the 21st of August for a one day birthday trip!
Happy Tappy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-26-2006, 08:26 AM   #48
chrismoo
DIS Veteran

I'm just going to read this thread again to check all the details but I can sponsor anyone that needs sponsoring.

I just checked my passport's date and I can easliy visit the office intime to gain the extra month(s) from sponsering.
Jan 2004 – Cheyenne Sep 2004 – Explorers Aug 2005 – Premier Class (Bussy) Nov 2005 – New York Hotel! Sep 2006 - DISNEYLAND!!!! CA Nov 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Explorers) 2007 ? I can't remember! Feb 2008 Disney World

chrismoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:13 PM   #49
crazy4daisy
Daisy Duck Pin Collector

Smile Very interested in your offer

Hi Chrismoo,

My husband and I will be in Paris from Aug. 6-11th. (I posted an earlier message - see Page 3 of this thread.) We are planning on purchasing one (1) annual passport and would be very interested in getting sponsored. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Also, we will be arriving in London on Aug. 3rd and staying until Aug. 6th, then flying over to Paris.

Thanks,
Wendy
USA
crazy4daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:17 PM   #50
crazy4daisy
Daisy Duck Pin Collector

Hi Elaine (Ware Bears),

Thanks for the Welcome Greetings. Sorry, I haven't replied back until now. I've been off the boards for a few days. These board are great!

Wendy
crazy4daisy
crazy4daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:37 PM   #51
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4daisy
These board are great!
They certainly are!

Anything else you need to know, just start a new thread!
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:46 AM   #52
angel659
Have A Magical Day

Hi

I posted a week ago and I had a pm from a disboard member regarding sponsorship, but I still have no form and I go in two weeks onMonday I am a little concerned that we wont be able to be sponsored in time.

Please please please please please can somebody pm me so I can get a sponsor form. I would be so grateful and love you forever LOL

Thanks

Old 07-28-2006, 11:24 AM   #53
Cyrano

Disney VIP
Anyone for haggis
Aren't we all a cagey lot

DISboards Moderator

Hi Alison (LA_Gumdrop) and welcome to DLP DIS board
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

Theme Park Attractions & Strategies board
20 nights Disney and Universal July 2015
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion.
Cyrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:36 AM   #54
TotallyAngelic
Disney Addict

I have just returned from Disneyland Paris where I am pleased to be able to inform you that my family and I were able to claim our extra month annual pass extensions for sponsoring a family on the dis board, even though our passes didn't expire until October 2006. (they say you have to do it the month before expiry on the official forms) We went to the AP office with the forms and they just did it...no questions or anything!

We will be happy to sponsor any other group of 4 who would like to get 10% discount off their annual passes.

Just send me a PM if you want sponsoring.

Thanks

Totally Angelic.
TotallyAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:24 AM   #55
caroleRWO
Mouseketeer

Michelle - angel659 your sponshorship form is in the mail - you should be all set
Anyone else would like me to send them a sponsorship form, just drop me a line with your address.
Carole
caroleRWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:14 PM   #56
JoeSam
Mouseketeer

I have had the very kind offer of a sponsor form with one space left from another member. I need 3 passes altogether, so I would be very grateful for someone to sponsor me for another 2 passes. Please pm me if you are able to sponsor me. Thanks very much
2003 Htl Cheyenne DLP * 2004 Dream Castle DLP * 2004 Disneyland Htl DLP * 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLP * * 2006 Port Orleans & Polynesian WDW * * 2006 Holiday Inn DLP * 2006 Disneyland Htl DLP * 2007 Davy Crockett Ranch DLP * * 2007 CBR, Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Floridian concierge **2008 Davy Crockett Ranch DLP*]2009 Disneyland Htl DLP * 2010 Hotel New York DLP * * 2011 Sequoia Lodge * 2012 Sequoia Lodge* Various other small trips *
JoeSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:17 AM   #57
chrismoo
DIS Veteran

Hello,

I'd like to clarify my postion regarding sponsorship.

I have enough spaces left to sponsor 12 people. (4 people in my family have passes)

However I'd prefer it if another board member offered first, as I can't be sure that I can get back to the resort a month before my pass expires. (unless I can try pleading with the Annual passport office to bend the rules a bit for me )

So I'd be happy to sponsor but I might not get the benefit, but you still get the 10%.

However if I could 100% fill all 12 place then a quick 1 day drive to the park might be good value .

Regards

Chris
Jan 2004 – Cheyenne Sep 2004 – Explorers Aug 2005 – Premier Class (Bussy) Nov 2005 – New York Hotel! Sep 2006 - DISNEYLAND!!!! CA Nov 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Explorers) 2007 ? I can't remember! Feb 2008 Disney World

Old 08-06-2006, 06:42 AM   #58
Kara&Dave
Earning My Ears

Pretty Please can we join the club?

Newbies here, and so far we've used all the brains on the board to organise our first DLRP trip and save us oodles! But, being canny Scots and anxious to save a wee bawbee we'll push our luck here, because if you don't ask, you don't get.

Would anyone be willing and able to sponsor us for 5 Annual Passports? We are not mental, and are not stalkers, although my Husband does look like Goofy!

We're a family of 2 supposed adults and 3 children, so this would be another great help to us!

Thanks in advance, from you new best friend Kara. x
Kara&Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:58 AM   #59
chrismoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara&Dave
Newbies here, and so far we've used all the brains on the board to organise our first DLRP trip and save us oodles! But, being canny Scots and anxious to save a wee bawbee we'll push our luck here, because if you don't ask, you don't get.

Would anyone be willing and able to sponsor us for 5 Annual Passports? We are not mental, and are not stalkers, although my Husband does look like Goofy!

We're a family of 2 supposed adults and 3 children, so this would be another great help to us!

Thanks in advance, from you new best friend Kara. x
This would get me nearly to the 1/2 way point to the 12 people I need before 25th October. (passes expire on 25th November)

I can justify the cost of a day trip by car to Paris if I can get a whole years worth of passes for the rest of my family.

So is there another 7 people who need Sponsoring?

Old 08-06-2006, 08:07 AM   #60
Kara&Dave
Earning My Ears

Chris, that;d be fantastic - you've been incredibly helpful so far so it'd be great to be able to help pay you back.

PM me with what we need to do, thanks.

Dave ( aka Goofy, apparently! )
Kara&Dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: