Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2007, 04:37 PM   #256
xtine
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyangel View Post
I would check out the prices but I'd imagine it'd be cheaper for your sister to buy an annual pass and get her daughters free even if she's not having another visit than to buy the two - two day passes. You could then get diamond57 to sponsor you so you get 10% discount.
Agree that this is the cheapest option for the sister, but I would think the cheapest for you as a group would be for 1 adult (oreodisney?) to buy an annual pass and get the daughters pass free and then you might be able to use the annual pass to get cheap entry for the other adult - or for two days you may even be able to find a 2-day adult hopper on Ebay? I am sure that your sister would be pleased to give 10% of the annual pass in order to get entry for the daughter which means you aren't paying more than necessary

Even with sponsorship the annual Fantasy pass for an adult is dearer than 2 days.

Christine
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:58 PM   #257
disneyangel
Has a seperate pudding stomach

I think the sister will have to buy annual pass to get kids free one as they check the child's passport so will be looking for the adult to be a parent (same name/address etc).

I hadn't thought of ebay that's another option

I still think a one annual pass for an adult must be cheaper or around the same price as a two day pass for an adult and a two day pass for a child and you get the additional discounts in shops/restaurants
AngelaEurodisney-Cheyenne (a long time ago) ,WDW-offsite-Cypress Pointe-Nov2000 ,DLRP-SL-SEP05 , DLRP -Marriot- OCT06 with the Blackies, DLRP - Marriot- Jan07 with the Grannys DLRP -Marriot -May 07 with the Blackie's and Grannies ,DLRPEtap Val D'Europe -Jan 08 -,DLRP Post Christmas treat ,,DLRPMarch 08 Marriot with Susan and Zoe- Girls only , ,DLRPSep08 -Explorers -Sun and Fun , Jan 2010 ,WDW-Offsite Regal Palms -Jessica's first trip , Easter 2012 ,WDW-Offsite - Rosen Inn at Pointe. WDW-Oct 13 -Onsite POFQ/OKW with MNSSHP with Susan and Zoe
disneyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2007, 03:31 AM   #258
maleficent_man
DIS Veteran

Just adding myself to the list, if anyone needs sponsorship then I have 2 AP's at my disposal should anyone need to get the 10% off.
2004 - Disneyland Paris - Christmas/New Year Cheyenne; 2005 - WDW - Off site/AKL (June); 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Halloween - Kyriad (Oct); 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Christmas/New Year - Kyriad; 2006 - WDW - POP/Hard Rock Hotel/WL (Concierge)/ASMO (June); 2006 - WDW Christmas and New Year 06 POP, Royal Pacific Resort, WDW Dolphin, POP, POR; 2007 - Disneyland Paris - Kyriad (April); 2007 - Disneyland Paris - BSG (June); 2007 - Disneyland Paris - BSG (October); 2007 - Disneyland Paris - BSG (Christmas & New Year); 2008 - Disneyland Paris - Val D'Europe (April); 2008 - Disneyland Paris - Val D'Europe (August); 2008 - Disneyland Paris - Val D'Europe (October); 2009 - WDW Honeymoon AKL/Royal Pacific/POP (July); 2010 - Disneyland Paris - Val D'Europe (August); 2010 - Disneyland Paris - Kyriad (October); 2012 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
maleficent_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:09 PM   #259
kathleena
Because everyone needs a Fairy Godmother
All fairies are friends!

Hello everyone

I can sponsor three passes that will be purchased after July 29th (my 30 day waiting period). Please PM if you are interested.

I had to turn 58, so I did it on the Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise!

kathleena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:42 AM   #260
Cubitus
Eating My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleena View Post
I can sponsor three passes that will be purchased after July 29th (my 30 day waiting period). Please PM if you are interested.
He he.. funny thing.. for those going *before* July 31th you may contact me instead -- i'm not in my waiting period, but in my "close-to-expiration" period, and would be magically happy for an extra month or four (because i can't go in July).

So if someone's going just going in July and needs a little saving -- let me know!

Thanks and always have fun at the resort!

Oliver ••••
Cubitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:24 AM   #261
xtine
Earning My Ears

With our tickets expiring in October and the trip to renew them already booked on the basis that we were sponsoring people which unfortunately never materialised I am getting desperate!

Can I bribe anyone to get an annual ticket in August/September that I can sponsor?

Christine
Old 07-18-2007, 06:05 AM   #262
Cubitus
Eating My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
on the basis that we were sponsoring people which unfortunately never materialised I am getting desperate!
Never mind, Christine. People who'll love to get sponsored will show up probably. Not everybody is planning months ahead, and with being active on the several forums, people will get to you asking for sponsorship (this is what I expected, even if not every "deal" finally really works out, but well, sponsoring is a gift, isn't it? You can't force it to be given...)

Just keep your eyes open, or even involve your "real life" friends in getting interested to visit the resort :-)

Oh and by the way: Disney actually offers 6 free months on renewal of your Annual Passports. They told me after I contacted them (being a bit desperate myself) when my AP was close to expire. I can pass you the e-mail I received.

Oliver ••••
Old 07-18-2007, 07:10 AM   #263
xtine
Earning My Ears

I know... its just frustrating... my DH doesn't really like Disney so I need every means possible to persuade him to go again - getting the passports renewed was the carrot I used to get him to book the October trip.

If we can't get the 4th passport renewed we will probably wait till the next trip to buy it again as DH will swear blind we won't be going back (although I know better )

Christine
Old 07-19-2007, 02:41 AM   #264
disneyangel
Has a seperate pudding stomach

Oliver - Could you post the info in your email relating to the free 6 months. It sounds interesting. I'm in a similar situation to Christine my DD has a 3 sponsors and I currently have 2. , DH has none. My pass expires at end Jan but it's not worth going back to just renew one pass .Although with easyjet prices at the moment maybe a day trip might be in order
AngelaEurodisney-Cheyenne (a long time ago) ,WDW-offsite-Cypress Pointe-Nov2000 ,DLRP-SL-SEP05 , DLRP -Marriot- OCT06 with the Blackies, DLRP - Marriot- Jan07 with the Grannys DLRP -Marriot -May 07 with the Blackie's and Grannies ,DLRPEtap Val D'Europe -Jan 08 -,DLRP Post Christmas treat ,,DLRPMarch 08 Marriot with Susan and Zoe- Girls only , ,DLRPSep08 -Explorers -Sun and Fun , Jan 2010 ,WDW-Offsite Regal Palms -Jessica's first trip , Easter 2012 ,WDW-Offsite - Rosen Inn at Pointe. WDW-Oct 13 -Onsite POFQ/OKW with MNSSHP with Susan and Zoe
disneyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:59 AM   #265
Cubitus
Eating My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyangel View Post
My pass expires at end Jan but it's not worth going back to just renew one pass
You'll never have to plan a Disney trip just to do the renewal, nor to have the extra months for sponsoring people added. Look at your 'parrainage' form, the address of the Bureau Passporte Annuel is listed there. Just make sure they'll get your paper- and plasticwork in time and they'll happily issue a new AP for you.

If I got this right, you still have time until January to find a 3rd "sponsoree"? Well... relax

The 6 months on top renewal offers apply to APs close to expiration. I remember they send out a letter offering those "extra months" to Dream AP holders about 2-3 months before expiration date. If you didn't receive any offer, it's worth sending a mail to them, asking if "there's still the renewal offer your friends told you about" or whatever. I guess they'll happily offer you something to keep you being happy...

For me, they encouraged me to send in my AP for renewal and refer to the offer they e-mailed me.

Cheers
Oliver ••••
Old 07-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #266
Melcatfish
In full planning mode!
Just one more victim of a drive-by tag attack

I am looking to buy 7 Fantasy Passes all adult I think as the youngest of those is 15 years old - sorry if I have got this totally wrong but if a diser sponsored the passes we would get a discount and they would get a benefit too??? We travel on Sunday 5th August, Have I left it too late and is it a lot more hassle than just buying them normally?

Mel
x
Melcatfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #267
xtine
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubitus View Post
You'll never have to plan a Disney trip just to do the renewal, nor to have the extra months for sponsoring people added. Look at your 'parrainage' form, the address of the Bureau Passporte Annuel is listed there. Just make sure they'll get your paper- and plasticwork in time and they'll happily issue a new AP for you.

••••

Don't tell my DH this! Only getting to go back in October because I thought we had to...

Christine
Old 07-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #268
xtine
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melcatfish View Post
I am looking to buy 7 Fantasy Passes all adult I think as the youngest of those is 15 years old - sorry if I have got this totally wrong but if a diser sponsored the passes we would get a discount and they would get a benefit too??? We travel on Sunday 5th August, Have I left it too late and is it a lot more hassle than just buying them normally?

Mel
x
Hi

Nope, you haven't left it too late and you will be inundated with offers because you will save 10% per pass and the sponsor will get up to 12 months added to their pass for free if you return the form to them. You will need 3 forms as each form can take 3 sponsor places.

I would LOVE to sponsor you because my passes run out very soon so I will try to send you a PM with more info. If you don't get it please contact me by email or you can PM me.

Christine
Old 07-22-2007, 04:45 AM   #269
BONITATIME
I like to drink all year out of our collection of disney glasses, it reminds me of the magic

Mel.
I have a form I can send you for 3 more if you need it still.
1978 disneyland 1986 WDW 2004 June HI 5 days : NYH 3-8 Dec 2005 May 27-29 kyriad HI 2rd-10th Dec 2006 26 May, DCR 20th- 26 Aug, Marriots 2-9 Dec 2007 Kyriad DLRP Feb 20-22 & June 21-24 :WDW BC 8/14-8/16 & Vistana 8/26-9/8, DLRP 21/12-23/12 2008 - WDW POP C & Coronado S apr27/may4 DLRP octHoliday Inn Feb 2009 NPBC Dec 2009
Pin Trading under BONITATIME
BONITATIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:58 AM   #270
dawnie79
Earning My Ears

Wanted sponsorship

Hi

Can any one sponsor me for 2 annual passes we go on the 9th Aug.

Quick question can I use this for my 4 day visit

Your help is much appreciated

Dawn
dawnie79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: