Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2006, 09:55 AM   #1
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

PLEASE HELP!! with a "Top Ten" baby album

I need some ideas.... I want to put together a "Top Ten" album for the 1st birthday of my twin nieces. And I only have until Easter weekend to do this. And I don't have any photos yet (but hopefully family members will be emailing some to me soon).

Should it be..... Top Ten Reasons you'll love being in this family

or ............... Top Ten Reasons we love you

or ............... Top Ten Reasons ____________

I can't think of anything great right now!! (And I never watch David Letterman, so I can't get any help from him!) HELP!!

I KNOW that you creative ladies can help me!! I've searched over at Two Peas, but no ideas there for Top Ten. Thanks in advance.................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 10:07 AM   #2
bclydia
Prone to Random Strong Opinions
Domestically Challenged Mom hoping her DD will marry a man who knows how to iron
I'm an elm tree apparently

Hmmm, top ten cute things you do?
Top ten reasons two are better than one?
Top ten reasons you're twice as cute/special/precious...
I think if you do "you'll love being in this family" then you'll need to do family photos instead of baby photos.
Hope that helps!
Lydia
bclydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 11:13 AM   #3
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

It starting to look like the "being in this family" thing might work out. Most of the pictures I was able to gather from my own collection so far include at least one member of the family in addition to the baby/babies. There was a great one from last summer with lots of the ladies/girls from the family, so I am thinking of a "girl power" page. Also, I found a few from THanksgiving of the girls eating and most of the ladies in our family are great cooks, so I am thinking that a "food" page would work also.

Also came up with a few of them being held/fed/rocked by various cousins, so a "lots of cousins to love and play with" would be another page.

I think I'm on a roll!! But I would still love to have help from any of you super creative ladies!...................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: