Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2006, 12:07 AM   #1
mattnday
Mouseketeer

trip report question

Has anyone ever read a trip report that was so relevant or so funny that a few weeks laer you want to read it again and cant for the life of you find it on the board.

If anyine can help, someone wrote a hillarious trip report where her daughter lost a toy, I believe a nemo figurine, down the toilet and then stuck her arm down the toilet trying to retrieve it. Needless to say mom was freaked out from the toilet and daughter was freaked out from losing the toy.

Happy ending was a cast member spreading a little pixie dust and replacing the toy for her daughter despite the fact that it was a found toy to begin with.

If anyone can please help me find this trip report I would be so appreciative.

Matt, Day and Zach
Old 08-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #2
jhorstma
Mooseketeer

Do an advanced search in the trip report forum with a key word of "nemo" (or whatever other unique words you remember from the report) and extend the date range beyond "last 30 days". Hopefully you get a search result that includes the report you're looking for.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:03 PM   #3
DebIreland
ಠvಠ

I found it for you. Here it is http://www.disboards.com/showthread....ht=nemo+toilet

I just read the start and it sounds great so I'm looking forward to reading the rest now!

In the future, even if you don't want to post to a thread, you can subscribe to the thread by going to 'Thread Tools' near the top of the board and clicking on 'Subscribe to this thread'. Then you can view all your subscribed threads in one list - click on 'User CP' at the top left of the board and you'll see 'List Subscriptions' as an option. You can then always find it and also easily see if it has new posts in it. I've bookmarked my subscriptions list so that I can see as soon as I get on the DIS which threads have new posts.

Hope that helps!

Grieving Angry Widow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: