|03-30-2006, 11:52 AM||#1|
Proud OSU alum- Go Pokes!
Join Date: Sep 2005
Help me post a picture in my signature
I tried searching for this answer but it's not working for me for some reason. Can someone tell me as if I am a 2 year old how to post a picture of my DDs in my signature... Thanks!
Me, my neice & sisters take on the "world"- May 2008. I'm the one in the Mickey shirt of course...
|03-30-2006, 03:09 PM||#2|
Missing: Three tags last seen in this space. Large reward for any info leading to their return.
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: An hour north of the Greatest Spectacle in Racing and 90 minutes south of legendary NOTRE DAME...Go Irish!
I'd like to know this also....
Too many times to count since 1977....next trip POR 2014...it's been too long!
|03-30-2006, 11:31 PM||#3|
One little spark of inspiration...
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Syracuse, New York
#1- if your picture is already on the internet (mozilla):
1. Right click
2. Go to
3. Copy Image location
4. Go to where you want to paste your picture and hit "paste"
5. Highlight what you just pasted
6. Then at the top of this box there is an icon that looks like a mountain scene with a yellow sunset...click on that...
you should be all set
#2- If your picture is not already on the internet:
1. Go to "imageshack.us"
2. Click "browse" to locate the photo you wish to upload on to the internet
3. Now click "OK"
4. Click "Host it"
5. You will want to scroll down and look for the code that begins and ends like this...
6. Cope and Paste the code into your message box
hope that helps