Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2006, 09:57 AM   #871
PURTYPAT1
DIS Veteran

Hi There~

I vote for "Both"

Please when you do, post it here, since we are all subscribers, we will receive an email on this link. Does this make sense? LOL

Just loved reading & looking forward to much more.

Patricia

PS, A few months ago, while reading your post, my husband overheard me laughing "so hard". My husband (in the same room with me) asked me, what is so....funny, tha, your laughing at the computer. I told my husband about the "Ariel parade story" & Ariel's top. He thought that was so..funny too.

Last week, my DD 12 said to me on the way home from school, Mom wasn't that so funny when Ariel lost her top, durning the parade. Unbeknown to me my DD was in the next room listening. She thought it was the funniest thing. See she enjoyed your story too. LOL
Old 10-08-2006, 10:26 AM   #872
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsegirl
Would you like me to do another Family trippie, which was set at the Contemporary in late August? OR my solo trip meeting up with a bunch of Dissers last week? You decide for me? Will anyone even see this here?

If you want to start another WDW TR, please start a new thread in our Pre-Trip area, if it is pre-trip related or in the Trip Report area for any new Trip Reports at WDW. You can post a link in your signature, also.

Here is our new guidelines rules for the Trip Reports Boards we posted a few weeks ago for our Trip Reports Board and our new sub-boards. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1236904

OhMari
Moderator Trip Reports
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2006, 10:36 AM   #873
Hygiene99
I am quite the little Teapot
EVERYTHING DISNEY

May Repo Cruiser / Panama

Thanks....

Do whatever you like...

I love reading them!

Awesome!!!!

Peter
Old 10-08-2006, 11:23 AM   #874
usewickhouse
I am going to stick to my first guess but add a little to it...

I have just finished your TR after following it for the last 6 months. I am so glad that I was able to be part of your family's experience. Reading your TR and a few other's inspired me to WANT to go to Disney again. I had been going to WDW since I was a kid and to be honest was burnt out and therefore was ruining it for my kids. Since March we have gone 3 times and each time had a fabulous time! We leave in a week for a quick weekend trip for DD 8 birthday, we only live 2 hours away from Orlando, and will going back several more times this year, according to my husband to take in all the Holiday Magic at the Mouse. Thanks again for your heart felt, funny, sad and just down right AWESOME TR!! Becky
By the way...do BOTH your TR's...we would not want to miss one moment of either!
Old 10-08-2006, 01:10 PM   #875
mmeb144

My husband KNOWS I'm a Disney Maniac
MM is the coolest!

I would like to see both. On their own threads, of course. Do the family trip first, then the trip with the dissers. Please and thank you!

Marie

Mar '87 Offsite, Mar '89 Contemporary, Sept '91 CBR, Mar '92 Dolphin, Sept '97 Polynesian, Dec '00 CBR, May '03 CBR, Jan '04 WL, Oct '04 POFQ, Feb '05 WL, Dec '05 Contemporary, Feb '07 POFQ, Dec '07 CBR, June '08 Disneyland, Nov '08 Buena Vista Suites, Dec '09 CSR, Dec '10 POFQ, June '12 POFQ, Dec '13 Caribe Royale/POFQ, May '14 ASMusic

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: