Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2006, 11:57 AM   #1
boomersmom
Mouseketeer

Dining Plan Questions

I have a couple of questions regarding the dining plan. Sorry if they have been asked before, but I haven't found the answers yet.

First, I gather from reading that you can use your CS credit for either lunch or breakfast - but you don't get dessert with breakfast? Is this correct? If so what is incuded in breakfast?

Second, does anyone use both the dining plan and the discount card (sorry, I don't know what it is called)?
boomersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:21 PM   #2
twinsmamma
disney planning nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomersmom
I have a couple of questions regarding the dining plan. Sorry if they have been asked before, but I haven't found the answers yet.

First, I gather from reading that you can use your CS credit for either lunch or breakfast - but you don't get dessert with breakfast? Is this correct? If so what is incuded in breakfast?

Second, does anyone use both the dining plan and the discount card (sorry, I don't know what it is called)?
you can use the c/s meals for breakfast lunch or dinnr as well as the t/s meals breakfast lunch or dinner. at breakfast with the c/s meals you do not get a dessert. Breeakfast you get an entree and a drink. it would be better to use c/s at lunch not breakfast and pay for breakfast or bring breakfast bars with you to the hotel. We did this and found that even so we did not need these too much because there is so much food that we were not hungry at breakfast becasue we knew how much food we would be eating the rest of the day.
twinsmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:35 PM   #3
BBGirl
DIS Veteran

Yes you can still the DDE card with the dining plan on items that are not included in the plan or extra meals you are doing. You can use any credit at any meal. The dining plan can be used for Charater Breakfasts(TS) or for breakfast at the quick service counter(CS) at your resort. Same for diner or lunch in any order you chose until your credits are gone.
HTH
AKV Dec 2013
ASMu Nov-Dec 2008
Pop Nov-Dec 2006
ASSp Nov-Dec 2005
ASMo July 2005
BBGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: