Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
FutureAshleyDukes
DIS Veteran
Hot dog, I love that weenie man!

Customized Aisle Runners....

Hey girls,

I just recieved a gift from my grandmother. It is a beautiful aisle runner with our monogram on it. She ordered it from a website, and they will customize it with different sayings, designs, whatever you want. One even said "And they lived happily ever after." I didn't ask her how much ours was, but I believe they start at $300. They are absolutely gorgous.

www.originalrunners.com

is their website. I just thought I would give them a recomendation for anyone who was thinking of doing this.

Happy planning!

Ashley
Old 02-09-2006, 10:34 AM   #2
twojo21
disney bride 32106

they are beautiful!

if youre diy/creative i did my own personalized aisle runner with one i bought online for $30, iron on transfer paper & my computer.

March 21st 2006 the day our dreams came true.
twojo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-09-2006, 10:44 AM   #3
cryssi
Kabocha
Looking for the scripty one
I want to experiment with fondant flowers
Long live the white walls!!
I need the extra oomph

we ordered ours through FTW...

aisle runner
Old 02-09-2006, 04:10 PM   #4
PookieB
DVC Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureAshleyDukes
Hey girls,

I just recieved a gift from my grandmother. It is a beautiful aisle runner with our monogram on it. She ordered it from a website, and they will customize it with different sayings, designs, whatever you want. One even said "And they lived happily ever after." I didn't ask her how much ours was, but I believe they start at $300. They are absolutely gorgous.

www.originalrunners.com

is their website. I just thought I would give them a recomendation for anyone who was thinking of doing this.

Happy planning!

Ashley
I saw these and fell in love with them! I wanted a pink one with silver glitter writing. They are beautiful but I started reading about brides and others tripping on them. How they can move and cause a problem so I decided not to get one. I was so nervous the last thing I needed was to worry about tripping. Just make sure thats it pinned down good so it doesnt move on ya. GL!

July 87 MK/Epcot|Aug 91 MGM/Epcot|Feb 94 FWC/MGM|Oct 01 Ecpot/MGM|Dec 02 ASMo/MVMCP|Oct 05 ASMu & POP/MNSSHP|Dec 05 ASp/MGM/MVMCP||Jan 06 CSR/WP Wedding & Narcoossee's/WL Honeymoon/Epcot/AK/SOA/V&A's|July 06 MK B-day Trip||Nov 06 DTD-RFC||Jun 07 Swan/DTD|Aug 07 POFQ/DPAPP|Oct 07 POP/MNSSHP/F&W|Jan 08 Anniversary Trip POR/SSR/La Nouba|Oct 08 ASMu/MNSSHP|Dec 08 CSR/MVMCP/Epcot-Candlelight|June 09 OKW/AKV/AK/DHS/MK|Oct 09 CSR/MNSSHP/Epcot/DHS|Jan 10 BLT MK/Epcot/DHS|May 10 SSR/MK/AK| Oct 10 CB MNSSHP| Oct 11 AKV MNSSHP| Feb 12 POP | Oct 12 BC MNSSHP | | Feb 13 DCL Wonder| Oct 13 ASM F&W/MNSSHP |Dec 13 AKV | Oct 14 VGF MNSSHP/F&W | Jan 15 VWL/DCL Dream
PookieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:25 PM   #5
Rustyflwr3
"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing–that it was all started by a mouse"

My cousin had a customized aisle runner last year for her wedding and unfortunately it wasn't pinned down well enough and it came down the aisle with her under her train! I know it wasn't her ideal way of walking down the aisle!

But I have always been interested in these so thanks Ashley for the link

Jessica

January 5th, 2007 - Our move to Orlando, FL

January 13th, 2007 - Our Magical DFTW
Rustyflwr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 12:39 PM   #6
catwub
Mouseketeer

For intimates???

A quick question, we are planning an April 2007 wedding at the WP. It is an intimate and VERY small, but I love these!!! There are a couple, especially the one that says, "And They Lived Happily Ever After". Will they allow this for an intimate...there just seem to be so many rules when you are doing an imtimte. Anyone know? Thanks for the helpa nd for the great website link!!!

Cat
catwub is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: