Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What kind of swap setup do you prefer?
Page Kit 10 30.30%
Elements 20 60.61%
Either one is fine 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2006, 06:51 PM   #16
Spinning
Give me a chunk of something and hot glue/no sew glue and I "create"
The Tag Fairy loves the dog costume I made! Do you do one with wing holes?
Needs tiny bandaids for holes in fingers

cyndi bazzill is a wonderful paper. But I must say they have one line I don't care for. It has like little bumps or something. BUt I love the woven looking stuff. maybe a zing may be in store! LOL! SO you can see what it is. They have ever color under the sun too ! Which is nice.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally the Tag Fairy lost the last part of my quote.. bad fairy. Bad bad fairy.
Spinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 07:46 PM   #17
nicki dahling
CyndiAKADisneyqueen
I can't wait to have my own scraproom

I did get to see it, thanks to a very sweet Secret Santa who sent me a whole disney page kit.

Cyndi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinning
cyndi bazzill is a wonderful paper. But I must say they have one line I don't care for. It has like little bumps or something. BUt I love the woven looking stuff. maybe a zing may be in store! LOL! SO you can see what it is. They have ever color under the sun too ! Which is nice.

Hey, my family doesn't call me the Disney Queen for Nothin !

WDW July 1998, WDW December 2001, WDW August 2002, WDW December 2004, WDW May 2005, WDW August 2011!
nicki dahling is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2006, 08:23 PM   #18
Spinning
Give me a chunk of something and hot glue/no sew glue and I "create"
The Tag Fairy loves the dog costume I made! Do you do one with wing holes?
Needs tiny bandaids for holes in fingers

oh yeah! HAHAH I forgot....but you need to actually see a 12x12 page.......and some of the colors! HMMMMM I htink i feel a road trip coming on to a scrap bookstore! LOL! (for me that is!)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally the Tag Fairy lost the last part of my quote.. bad fairy. Bad bad fairy.
Spinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 06:51 PM   #19
PIRATEGIRL007
DIS Cast Member
OMG! I am about to jump up and down!
real technical words, aren't they!

I for page kits only! Preferably Bazzil. I just have such a hard time matching up colors if I get elements only and don't know what type of paper it is, so I try to stick to the Bazzil only swaps. I loved the charector page kit swap that we did and have already started using it. I only wish I would have gotten in more than one group!

Last edited by PIRATEGIRL007; 01-19-2006 at 06:53 PM. Reason: b/c my computer is nuts!
PIRATEGIRL007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 07:09 PM   #20
bubbasmom99

Disney Obsessed
I know you guys would understand the obsession....

Thanks for the feedback ladies! I was trying to get a feel for how I will set up the MGM swap later this year.

4/14 - WDW BCV + Disney Dream to the Bahamas, 1/13 - DL GCH
5/11 - WDW BCV + Disney Dream to the Bahamas, 1/11 - 2 nt cruise to nowhere on the Wonder! 5/10 - DL HOJO + Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas Mexican Riviera, 7/09 - DL - DLH, 12/08 - US/IoA - RPR + 7 nt Eastern Magic, 11/07 - DL DLH, 5/07 - DL - BWPPI, 12/06 - WDW BCV + 7 night Magic with 2 stops @ CC 12/05 - WDW VWL, 12/05-DL Doubletree, 8/05 - DL DLH, DL 6/05 - DL HoJo, 3/05 - DL Candy Cane Inn, 12/04 - WDW AKL/BCV and 3 day Wonder , 11/03-DL WestCoast Anahem, 5/03- WDW WLV, 10/02-DL DLH, 11/01-DL GCH, 3/01 - DL DLH, 12/00 - WDW Dixie Landings, 12/99 - DL Crystal Suites, 8/98 - DL DLH, 8/96 - WDW Grand Floridian & Contemporary - **honeymoon**
bubbasmom99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: