Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2013, 09:21 AM   #466
rock_doctor
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by connors95 View Post
I have accidentally walked into the women's restroom. I didn't realize it until I looked up and saw rows of stalls and no urinals...
Augh, have done this... Luckily, my gut reaction response was, "what the h***, who stole the urinals?" So instead of screaming they just started laughing. It was a "here is your sign" moment for sure.

Last edited by rock_doctor; 11-11-2013 at 09:34 AM.
rock_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #467
SheenaXena21
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiep View Post
Me too!! I could just picture it in my head. Thank goodness kids are so durable!
We were standing in line at a local theme park, and there was a man and his 4ish year old son. The dad wasn't really watching what his son is doing. All of a sudden the son decides it was a good idea to start licking the hand rail!!! Before I could think I'm pointing at the little boy, telling the dad what he's doing.

It was so funny!!!! The guy tells the little boy, you're mom would freak out if she knew what you just did!!!

Needless to say, I now carry hand sanitizer and avoid touching hand rails...

SheenaXena21 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #468
lindsey
DIS Veteran

We were at Disney in January for marathon weekend and vacation. We were staying at Pop and decided to go to AKL , view animals and eat at Mara. I have not kept up with additions at AKL, by have stayed there in the past. We rode the bus, got off, went thru lobby to get to viewing areas. I thought they had remodeled everything! After watching, we headed to Mara food court. We were totally lost! We went down elevators, and back up. I finally asked the desk clerk. We were in the new section!
Jun82 - FW, Aug88 - FW, Oct91 - FW, Oct92 - FW, Dec93 - POR (formerly DL), Feb95 - POR(formerly DL), Jun96 - off site, Dec96 - Poly, Jun99 - FW, Dec00 - FW, Dec02 - FW, Jun04 -FW, Dec05 - BWI & AKL, Feb07 - offsite, Jun07 - ASMo, Oct 08 - ASMu, Feb09 Pop/Bonnet Creek, Sep10 - Bonnet Creek, Nov 11 - Bonnet Creek, Jn 13 - POP, Bonnet Creek, Caribbean Beach

lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #469
flinkerfrosch
DIS Veteran

I just got back from Disney a few weeks ago. We were in MK, and I had to use the washroom. I took the back pack with me cause I like to sanitize the toliet seat (I'm a clean freak..haha) So, I'm done in the washroom, put the back pack over my one shoulder and walk out and towards my family waiting for me. They see me, and we continue to walk..well..I was wearing a knee length spagetti strap dress, and after maybe 5 mins of walking and some strange looks from others, my DH BURSTS out laughing! He was laughing so hard that he couldn't even speak! I had walked ahead of him for a moment, and that's when he noticed that when I put my back pack over my right shoulder, I had accidently hiked up my dress, and the entire right side of my back side was visible for all to see!!!
I was SOOOO embarrassed, that I swore I would never wear a dress again to a park!! And I refused to carry the back pack for the rest of the day...LOL
flinkerfrosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #470
pheonixheart
Mouseketeer

I have 2 (I have many more but not disney specific. Embarresment is a running theme in my life lol)

Both moments happened on the same trip 10 years ago.....I begin with the shortest one.....
Our go home day...sad enough right?..... I'm at epcot alone to pick up a few things I just "had to have" while mom and 3daughters packed for the me. Coming across the bridge inbetween england and france I believe.....I discover on the leg of my black pants....BIRD POO !!!!! All down my pant leg. I had to walk around epcot to find a new pair of pants with the little money I had left (wasn't much lol ). Believe it or not that was the 2nd time in my life id been bombed by a bird at a theme park!

The second and not only the MOST embarrassing but its a story that gets retold as often as Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol.....same trip with my mom and daughters 10 yrs ago so they were 11 and 7 and 7. We were staying at POR and my girls and mom went swimming......I was going to gather them up to get ready for the evening plans.....they were on their way back so I stopped to wait for them....then along comes this mamma duck and her babies. I thought oh how cute....NO!!!!! Mamma started coming after me!!!!! Wings out quacking like her life depended on it. Screaming I run towards my room...yep full on Friday the 13th jason and freddy are after me screaming....couldn't get in my room people must have thought someone was dying my daughters and mother are barely able to walk they were laughing so hard and I'm hysterical in tears......yea good times.....the rest of the trip my wonderful daughters made sure to drop popcorn outside the room whenever we would come out.....thered be the devil duck waiting for me! Ever since fear of ducks! Now 10 yrs later my mom is taking me and one of my daughters and one of my sons 6yrs. Where does she want to stay? Yup going to be at POR in feb. I just hope the ducks don't find out I'm there!
pheonixheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:38 AM   #471
thestitchdad
Earning My Ears

2 years ago on our annual trip to WDW we were at DTD. DS8 and DS5 love to stand and get spit on by Stitch outside of World of Disney. As we were leaving to head back to POFQ my DW and I decide that I should go back into World of Disney and get something really quick. I know exactly where Stitch spits because I have stood there a thousand times and watched my kids get nailed. So as I am walking back into the store I was not even thinking about Stitch and I got completely nailed. Every one around had a hard time not laughing at me as I walked into the store completely soaked. When I went to pay the CM asked if I wanted to purchase a towel to dry off with. My kids and wife still laugh about it.
thestitchdad is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: