Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #121
jonida3
Mouseketeer

omg, 16 days to go! I am spending my 4th of July weekend cruising the boards (pun intended), wrapping up loose ends, and posting. So excited about FE's! So much fun to do! I asked for friend request for FB but I'm sure Aimee is busy today so if anyone else can friend me for the FB group, I'll be a happy DISer: Terri Fox Plano Texas
jonida3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #122
momtoaeke
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonida3 View Post
omg, 16 days to go! I am spending my 4th of July weekend cruising the boards (pun intended), wrapping up loose ends, and posting. So excited about FE's! So much fun to do! I asked for friend request for FB but I'm sure Aimee is busy today so if anyone else can friend me for the FB group, I'll be a happy DISer: Terri Fox Plano Texas
Friend me on FB Terri and I will add you :-) My info is Koren mae Schoenleber-Boström :-)
momtoaeke is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #123
Brittanyelena
Earning My Ears

Brittany and Joyce Baldrica :D
Super excited to spend my 19th birthday with you all!!! Meet you soon!

Last edited by Brittanyelena; 07-06-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Brittanyelena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #124
Brittanyelena
Earning My Ears

Last name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydeux View Post
Hi all. I need people's last name for my FE gifts. Please Direct message me via Dis or Facebook with your last name and cabin number. Thanks! Aimee

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Hey!!
The last name for my mom and I is Baldrica
Sorry it took so long to reply I've been out of town and unable to check the website! I hope it's not too late!
Old 07-11-2013, 02:52 PM   #125
jonida3
Mouseketeer

Fish extenders

Working on fish extender gifts this weekend. I am repackaging candy but in a clean environment, using scoops only, so it will be completely sanitary. I plan on carrying it on. Security is going to wonder why I have 15 lbs of candy with me. 9/8 days to go! Terri
jonida3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #126
Brittanyelena
Earning My Ears

8 days to go everyone!! I am so excited! I can't wait to meet you all and have the most amazing week! :D
Old 07-13-2013, 07:44 AM   #127
Suger Mag
Mouseketeer

What fun, I am so psyched... packed up the FE stuff along with my pirate gear... see you all on the Fantasy in a week from today!! If there are any changes to your cabin assignment please come to the meet and greet at 3pm on embarkation day (Goofy's sport deck) and let me know. See y'all real soon

Magic Kingdom and River Country 1980 * Grand Floridian Grand Gathering/ Wonder Cruise 2008 * Animal Kingdom Villas:40th B-day/ Food and Wine 2009 * Grand Californian Experimental Biology 2010 * Animal Kingdom Villas:Thanksgiving 2011* 20th Anniversary Fantasy Caribbean Cruise July 2013* Spring Break Cruise on the Wonder March 2014

Suger Mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:18 PM   #128
DISFaninMI
Block M for Mickey

Thank You!!

Thank you all for such a wonderful first experience aboard Disney Cruise Line and with the Fish Extenders. Some of you were super thoughtful and went way beyond what we had anticipated - WOW!

We do hope that enjoyed the magnets that we created and shared for the FE exchange. If you want to view / print the entire set (20 in all), I have uploaded the .zip file with the 2 sheets, all of the original artwork used to create the magnets, and the individual .jpg files. Enjoy!

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxmpmk7slgd844l/UM_Friends_FishExtenders.zip
DISFaninMI is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: