Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
WebmasterJohn
Genius
Maintains the Big Book of Grievances

DISboards Administrator

New ABD for 2012 - Winter Wonderland

Just announced:

Winter Wonderland
5 Days / 4 Nights
Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park

Winter Wonderland Family Vacation Highlights

•Day 1 : Yellowstone's Winter Wonderland
Discover the glory of winter in Yellowstone National Park, with its majestic, snow-covered mountains, steaming geysers and roaming wildlife. Birds of prey soar above as you explore the vast, dramatic landscapes. Travel roads where you might come face-to-face with wandering herds of bison and elk, or maybe even a lone wolf. Experience the natural beauty of Wyoming in a whole new way!

•Day 2 : Iditarod Dog Sledding
Learn the art of "mushing" against a backdrop of powdery white snow while a team of enthusiastic sled dogs guides you through the Wyoming wilderness.

•Day 2 : Relaxing in Granite Hot Springs
After sledding through the frosty terrain, soak in the invigorating waters of this scenic mountain spring. Steam rises from the pool surface as you overlook a magnificent mountain view.

•Day 4 : Tour the Lower Loop of Yellowstone
Explore the Lower Loop with a naturalist guide as you ride a snowcoach to such extraordinary sights as Black Sand Basin, Fountain Paint Pots, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and much more!

•Day 5 : Old Faithful
Witness the spectacular plumes of steam unfurling above the snowy landscape as this famous geyser erupts in the winter months.

Accommodations
•The Wort Hotel
•Old Faithful Snow Lodge

Airports
•JAC (Jackson Hole)
•JAC (Jackson Hole)

Meals
•4 Breakfasts
•4 Lunches
•5 Dinners

Ages
•Minimum Age: 4
•Suggested Age: 6+

Pricing can be found here - http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com.../abd_input.cfm

Dreams Unlimited Travel is offering a $300 Gift Card for this Adventure

For details contact Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

WebmasterJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Bobo912
DIS Veteran

I got a letter from ABD about this trip today and it says "Through May 9, only Adventure Insiders will be able to book this enchanting new offering." And yet, the trip is on the website and it doesn't say anywhere that you can't book until May 10, unless you've traveled with ABD before. I would think if that were the case they wouldn't put it on the website until it's open to everyone for booking. I find it very hard to believe that if somebody calls and wants to book this trip today that ABD is going to tell them they have to wait until all the Adventure Insiders have had a chance to book first.
Bobo912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

I just read about this new great adventure through ABD! What a relaxing vacation in one of our most beautiful National parks! My youngest two sons would be in heaven taking part in this - we have never visited Yellowstone National Park and it was their late father's dream to visit there one day. Hopefully within the next year or so I can treat them to this adventure

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
heaven2dc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: