Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2014, 12:47 PM   #241
olivia449
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekkio View Post
I've mentioned this a few months ago, but for those staying at WDW pre-cruise, how about a meet up? I'm thinking Friday at Mizner’s Lounge at the Grand Floridian about 4:00pm. I know that some of the teen girls (mine included) were going to head into MK together afterwards, which will give us adults the chance to hit up some of the pavilions at Epcot. :D Bekki
That day my family is going to epcot I believe. I'll be turning 15 after the cruise I'm the only teenager in the fam and only one with disboard. I could tell my mom to come meet some people that'd be fun. I'll let u know what she wants to do😊
olivia449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #242
bekkio
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia449 View Post
That day my family is going to epcot I believe. I'll be turning 15 after the cruise I'm the only teenager in the fam and only one with disboard. I could tell my mom to come meet some people that'd be fun. I'll let u know what she wants to do😊
No worries! Marina and I will be there either way - We'll probably relax for about an hour before heading back out for the evening.

Bekki
bekkio is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-22-2014, 10:53 AM   #243
MOQu
Disney Fanatic

cancelling Cabana

I will be cancelling our Castaway Cay cabana for the 8/16/14 Fantasy cruise. I know how difficult these are to book, so I thought I'd see if someone on disboards was looking for a Serenity Bay cabana. What I'd REALLY like to do is trade with someone for a Family Beach cabana. If someone reads this, has a Family Beach cabana and would rather have a Serenity Bay cabana and is willing to trade.....I LOVE YOU!!!! Please IM me if this is you.

MOQu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:56 PM   #244
cbbutera
Earning My Ears

I will be cruising on this cruise as well. What is an average for three people for spending money? I am trying to figure out how much to bring?
cbbutera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:40 PM   #245
psimon
Will travel for turkey legs!
Welcome to the money pit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbbutera View Post
I will be cruising on this cruise as well. What is an average for three people for spending money? I am trying to figure out how much to bring?
BUCKETS!!!!

Seriously, aside from tips, there aren't any expenses except for any excursions, or activities you plan to do.

Do you want photos? Bring $$
Plan any excursions? Bring $$$$
Any wine/beer/liquor taskings? Bring $
Any souvenirs? Bring $$$

Not sure that helped specifically, but you should get the idea.

Any questions, please ask!

---Paul in Southern NJ
and (Grandma & Grandpa) 8/14 DCL Fantasy 7N Western and BLT, 8/13 Hawaii/Aulani and DL/VGC, 8/12 DCL Dream 5N / BLT, 8/11 AKL-K, 11/10 AKL-K, 11/09 AKL/BCV, 11/08 OKW, 11/07 OKW, 11/06 OKW, 11/05 DL, 11/04 OKW & DCL, 11/03 RPH OKW, Dolphin, 11/02 DCL 7D EASTERN, 11/01 OKW, 11/00 OKW, 11/99 SoG, 11/98 SoG, 11/97 SoG, 11/96 BI, 11/95 WL, 11/94 PO-R, 11/93 YC, 11/92 Poly, 11/91 Poly, 09/90 Poly, 12/89 GF, 08/88 Poly, 11/87 Poly, 11/86 Poly

psimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:04 AM   #246
laurahdz
Earning My Ears

Hey, I will be on this cruise as well with my family. This will be my 2nd time on a Disney cruise & first time to find out about Disboards & FE groups. How do I join?
laurahdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:17 AM   #247
JKSWonder
Twelve plus trips and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurahdz View Post
Hey, I will be on this cruise as well with my family. This will be my 2nd time on a Disney cruise & first time to find out about Disboards & FE groups. How do I join?
Hi!

Sorry, but the FE group is closed. FE groups typically have to set up a close date at some point so people have enough time to buy or make their gifts and have enough time to ship them to the port before the cruise if they choose to that rather than packing them in their luggage. Since we are only 22 days away now (Yay!), the FE group for this cruise was closed a while ago.
Old 07-23-2014, 04:48 PM   #248
MOQu
Disney Fanatic

Share Cabana on adult beach?

I'm not having any luck trading our cabana for a fmaily beach cabana or even had anyone ask about letting them have it. I wonder if I would get any people interested in sharing a cabana with my daughter and I. If I could find a mother daughter pair like us, it might be fun!

MOQu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #249
tracylynn
Mouseketeer

I just booked our cruise 30 minutes ago

Hello All- I just booked!!!!! It will be my daughter (17) and myself. I would love to introduce my daughter to another teen her age.
tracylynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:02 AM   #250
GarciaGlamFam
Earning My Ears

Hello!

Hello Everyone!
I just found this group and I'm excited to connect with with all of you!
We reserved our Disney Cruise 2 years ago on our last Disney Fantasy trip, we transferred our dummy reservation on when the dates opened up.

My little family( Hubs, 7 year old Princess and myself) is so very excited. Less than a month to go!
GarciaGlamFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:35 PM   #251
cyndisun
Queen of the Split Stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracylynn View Post
Hello All- I just booked!!!!! It will be my daughter (17) and myself. I would love to introduce my daughter to another teen her age.
My son is also 17. He will be a high school senior this year.

We will be at the Meet and Greet on the 16th at the Vista Cafe. Hope to see you there!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: