Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2013, 07:59 AM   #1
bdunworth
Earning My Ears

Grocery/Stroller Service

Has anyone used Strollers and Groceries delivery service? If so how was your experience? We are looking to both rent a stroller and have groceries delivered so this 2 in1 service sounds great but I haven't seen many reviews. Thanks!
bdunworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
GervaisCouple
Mouseketeer

Had a great experience with Orlando stroller rental. Quality, clean, comfortable stroller our kids loved (5 and 3 at the time)...and can't beat delivery to hotel. be sure to check them out on Facebook... they give away a free rental each month and believe it or not we won in time for our trip!
GervaisCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
bdunworth
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by GervaisCouple
Had a great experience with Orlando stroller rental. Quality, clean, comfortable stroller our kids loved (5 and 3 at the time)...and can't beat delivery to hotel. be sure to check them out on Facebook... they give away a free rental each month and believe it or not we won in time for our trip!
Oh good to know! Free would be nice. My kids will also be 5 and 3 and I was also looking at their site for a double stroller. We also will have an almost 1 year old with us but will have a stroller for him since we will be flying and need something for the airport.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #4
mommy2jack
Mouseketeer

We rented a stroller from baby wheels orlando for our last trip. No problems, plan to rent from them again for our upcoming trip. We are also going to look into garden grocers for groceries... this Stroller and Groceries has me interested. It seems really easy to just order both from the same place! Quickly looking over the prices the stroller looks to be a little cheaper than baby wheels and they were the cheapiest I found last year. I might consider using this other company for our next trip! Thank OP for a tip off to this other site. Would be interested though if anyone else has used them?

mommy2jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 AM   #5
DaniMoon
Mouseketeer

I also am interested in some reviews. I'm hoping to see some, as I have time to wait (we are going in October).

I did see that Kingdom Strollers offers cases of water with the delivery of the strollers and that is the main thing (along with some breakfast items) that I was hoping to get delivered. So I may just pack some poptarts, granola bars, etc. and go with Kingdom Strollers.
DaniMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #6
bdunworth
Earning My Ears

My brother just used Kingdom strollers last week and were really happy with the city elite double which is what I would like. They loved having the cooler too. I have used garden grocer in the past and they were great and I would use them again. However this 2 in 1 options appeals to me but unfortunately I can't find much on them. And the 1 review I did find was supposedly the owner who had put the same review on various sites. This puts me off a little. So I will most likely go with kingdom and garden grocer.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #7
ckquan
MouseheadSF

Garden Grocer

Sorry I can't answer your stroller question but I can share my grocery delivery experience with you. I used Garden Grocer and they were great! The ordering process was very easy. You set up an account and add items to your cart. You can put in your order right away or save for later. I usually put in my final order 2 weeks prior to my arrival date. I have used their service 3 times now and each time, my groceries were delivered on time and in great shape. They delivered to Bell Services and items that require refrigeration will be placed in the refrigerator. They sent me a text to inform me that my groceries have been delivered. They also followed up with a phone call the next day to see if I was happy with my groceries and the delivery. I will be using their service again for my next trip. It is so nice to already have my groceries done so I can start my vacation.
Saratoga Springs (December 2011)
Beach Club (September 2010)
Saratoga Springs (December 2009)
Gaylord Palms/Hilton at Sea World (October 2009)
Saratoga Springs (October 2006)
Old Key West (December 2003)
Caribbean Beach (December 2000)
Boardwalk (August 1999)
ckquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #8
ghtx
DIS Veteran

Another vote for Garden Grocer. I haven't used a stroller company, though.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: