Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 09:17 AM   #31
dragon23
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Miami
Posts: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermel View Post
Just saw your reply. If it's not too late, I'd like us to be added.
Dis name: jermel
Real names/ages: Melissa 34, Jeremy 37, Jacob, 7 & Kaden, 3
Cabin # 7596.

If we can't be added, no worries. I'm pretty certain this will not be our last Disney cruise.

I will add you. But this will be it No more after this.
dragon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:21 AM   #32
dragon23
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Miami
Posts: 44

List is complete, please look over it. We have a small group which I think is great! What time would everyone like to meet up? Do you want to meet up on the first day? Would love input
dragon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #33
MarvelPrincess
Earning My Ears
 
MarvelPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon23
List is complete, please look over it. We have a small group which I think is great! What time would everyone like to meet up? Do you want to meet up on the first day? Would love input
The first day works for me. Thanks for organizing everything!
__________________
MarvelPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #34
jermel
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 12

We'll meet up whenever. :-) Thanks for organizing this & adding us last minute.
jermel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #35
MD Dad55
Earning My Ears
 
MD Dad55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 24

We can meet up anytime. It looks like we might get onboard closer to 4:00 due to travel arrangements. After the boat drill would work well for us. Name the place and time. Can't wait to meet everyone and have a GREAT cruise.

Last edited by MD Dad55; 12-29-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Spelling
MD Dad55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:11 AM   #36
MD Dad55
Earning My Ears
 
MD Dad55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 24

Have we decided where and when to meet?
__________________
MD Dad55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #37
dragon23
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Miami
Posts: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Dad55 View Post
We can meet up anytime. It looks like we might get onboard closer to 4:00 due to travel arrangements. After the boat drill would work well for us. Name the place and time. Can't wait to meet everyone and have a GREAT cruise.
Do you know when they do the drill? I have never been on a disney cruise, as a matter of fact I dont even know when we are allowed to board. Anyone have any suggestions. I agree after the drill will be best.
dragon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #38
jermel
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon23 View Post
Do you know when they do the drill? I have never been on a disney cruise, as a matter of fact I dont even know when we are allowed to board. Anyone have any suggestions. I agree after the drill will be best.
This is our first Disney cruise,as well. On the last cruise we went to, the drill was after we left port. Maybe someone who's been on a DC can offer some suggestions.
jermel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #39
MD Dad55
Earning My Ears
 
MD Dad55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 24

Wonder FE meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon23 View Post
Do you know when they do the drill? I have never been on a disney cruise, as a matter of fact I dont even know when we are allowed to board. Anyone have any suggestions. I agree after the drill will be best.
My understanding is that they do it shortly after we leave port. How about meeting at the Promenade Lounge right after the drill? It's kid friendly. The lounge is located on deck 3, port side (left).
__________________
MD Dad55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #40
dragon23
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Miami
Posts: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Dad55 View Post
My understanding is that they do it shortly after we leave port. How about meeting at the Promenade Lounge right after the drill? It's kid friendly. The lounge is located on deck 3, port side (left).
Sounds good!

Ok everyone meeting is set for after the drill, Promenade Lounge located on the 3rd deck!
dragon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #41
dragon23
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Miami
Posts: 44

So excited! this time tomorrow we will be on the ship!
dragon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #42
MD Dad55
Earning My Ears
 
MD Dad55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon23 View Post
So excited! this time tomorrow we will be on the ship!
We are heading to the airport right now. Miami here we come. See you all in 24 hours.
__________________
MD Dad55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #43
dragon23
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Miami
Posts: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Dad55

We are heading to the airport right now. Miami here we come. See you all in 24 hours.
Yay! See everyone after the drill!
dragon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.