Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
I know people who live in really carpy school districts
snarlingcoyote's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 5,641

PSA - Child Abuse Reports

I recently spoke with someone who has first hand knowledge of child abuse and neglect in a nice middle-class neighborhood by the boyfriend of 3 young boys. She is well-educated and intelligent. She had no clue that you can call a hotline and report abuse and neglect anonymously!

So just a PSA. You can go on the web and find the toll-free number for your state and report child abuse.

(This person was planning on writing down every incident she remembers clearly, along with the names of people who can corroborate the incidents and take a bunch of pictures to send in!)
Our family:
Our menagerie:
snarlingcoyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.