Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2014, 09:11 PM   #271
DisneyLove58
Mouseketeer

That's a great idea about having a 10 cabin minimum for the FE groups. We are still a ways out, so I won't set it for sure yet because if we only get 15 cabins participate those 5 will be short 5. I hope that makes sense, once we have at least 20 cabins I will make it 2 groups of 10cabins. I hope you all are okay with this. Let me know what you think. 😊

Disney Wonder 9/28/13
DisneyLove58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 04:24 PM   #272
soccermom83
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLove58 View Post
That's a great idea about having a 10 cabin minimum for the FE groups. We are still a ways out, so I won't set it for sure yet because if we only get 15 cabins participate those 5 will be short 5. I hope that makes sense, once we have at least 20 cabins I will make it 2 groups of 10cabins. I hope you all are okay with this. Let me know what you think. dde0a
That sounds like a great idea!!
soccermom83 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-29-2014, 08:32 AM   #273
LemonPie
Mouseketeer

I think FE groups of 10 is fine but would like the option of being able to sign up for more than 1 group, since I already have more cabin gifts made than 10 .We did about 40 cabins on our Fantasy cruise earlier this month and it went well. I like making stuff and have several plans to keep me busy this winter. We are probably going to bring our son Daniel (25) with us as a graduation present. I will know by the end of this week. As for what we plan on doing on this cruise, Still up in the air. I would love to see a list of shore excursions. We are looking at winery tours. If there was a 5K like on CC we would do that. We will probably catch a couple tastings. We did a wine tasting and hubby did a whiskey tasting on our last cruise as well as a private (FB group) mixology class. They were all fun.
LemonPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #274
DisneyLove58
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonPie View Post
I think FE groups of 10 is fine but would like the option of being able to sign up for more than 1 group, since I already have more cabin gifts made than 10 .We did about 40 cabins on our Fantasy cruise earlier this month and it went well. I like making stuff and have several plans to keep me busy this winter. We are probably going to bring our son Daniel (25) with us as a graduation present. I will know by the end of this week. As for what we plan on doing on this cruise, Still up in the air. I would love to see a list of shore excursions. We are looking at winery tours. If there was a 5K like on CC we would do that. We will probably catch a couple tastings. We did a wine tasting and hubby did a whiskey tasting on our last cruise as well as a private (FB group) mixology class. They were all fun.
I will add you to the second FE group LemonPie and once you find out your room number please let me know. I know I said I would wait to close the FE group, but we now have 12 cabins so the first FE group of 10 cabins is closed. If for some reason we do not get more people to join our cruise and our FE list then I will just add the 2 cabins to the first group, but I thinking more people will sign up.

I will be emailing the list to the 1st FE group members soon, but I'm missing some info. SYLVIAJESS do you know your cabin number? If so can you please PM it to me. Thanks. Traveln4fun do you know your cabin number? If so can you please PM it to me, also can you PM me your email address so I can send you the list. Thanks.

I can't wait we are getting closer! I going to try and get on to the FB group, but we will see how I can do it.

Disney Wonder 9/28/13
Old 10-22-2014, 05:37 PM   #275
DisneyLove58
Mouseketeer

Ahoy me fellow landlubbers,

I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to give an update: The first FE list had been mailed out; however, one of our cruisers on the list has informed us they will no longer be on the cruise. I have removed this family from the list and incorporated the next person on the list to the first group, so I will be sending out the email with the updated info this week.

For those of you w/o a FB or not on the FB page polls have been put up. I will copy paste the questions so please give your input every opinion will count and the majority will rule. Whatever option has the most votes will be the winner.

Poll #1
Where should we have the cruise meet and greet:
1.Promenade lounge
2.Deck 9 between the Mickey pool and the ice cream station
3.Studio Sea (If available)
4.Wavebands (If available)

Poll #2
What would you like to have as a "Cruising Group" article? Please choose one
1.Wristbands (latex free w/group info)
2.Lanyards with specialization
3.Group Shirts

Poll #3
Which of these would you like to do as a group?
1.Mixology Class
2.Palo Brunch
3.Secret Mickey
4.Group Lunch in one of the resturants
5.Movie Premiere (If available)
6.Champagne Tasting
7.Scavenger Hunt
8.Post Card Exchange (City or State you live in)
9.Room Viewings
10.Tequlia Tasting
11.Beer Tasting
12.Bingo

Other than polls nothing new has been going on. I hope this gets you caught up with whats going on. Feel free to give your input.

Disney Wonder 9/28/13
Old 10-22-2014, 10:37 PM   #276
pepe3penelope
Princess Ariel at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLove58 View Post
Ahoy me fellow landlubbers,

I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to give an update: The first FE list had been mailed out; however, one of our cruisers on the list has informed us they will no longer be on the cruise. I have removed this family from the list and incorporated the next person on the list to the first group, so I will be sending out the email with the updated info this week.

For those of you w/o a FB or not on the FB page polls have been put up. I will copy paste the questions so please give your input every opinion will count and the majority will rule. Whatever option has the most votes will be the winner.

Poll #1
Where should we have the cruise meet and greet:
1.Promenade lounge
2.Deck 9 between the Mickey pool and the ice cream station
3.Studio Sea (If available)
4.Wavebands (If available)

Poll #2
What would you like to have as a "Cruising Group" article? Please choose one
1.Wristbands (latex free w/group info)
2.Lanyards with specialization
3.Group Shirts

Poll #3
Which of these would you like to do as a group?
1.Mixology Class
2.Palo Brunch
3.Secret Mickey
4.Group Lunch in one of the resturants
5.Movie Premiere (If available)
6.Champagne Tasting
7.Scavenger Hunt
8.Post Card Exchange (City or State you live in)
9.Room Viewings
10.Tequlia Tasting
11.Beer Tasting
12.Bingo

Other than polls nothing new has been going on. I hope this gets you caught up with whats going on. Feel free to give your input.
Thank you so much for all your hard work, Victoria!

I checked w/DH and here are our responses:
1. Meet at Promenade Lounge.
2. Group shirts
3. This was a tough one since you gave so many great options. Here are our top choices in order of preferences.
A. Mixology class
B. Cabin viewing tour
C. Bingo
D. Postcard exchange

Thanks again! Can't wait to hear what everyone else votes for!

pepe3penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:49 PM   #277
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

I voted on FB but now on question 3 there are so many more options

We would vote for the Tequila Tasting or the Mixology.
Alison ~~~~ A Haunting, plundering, and Fiesta Caliente | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: