Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

Smile Beauty and the Beast travel 1800 miles to see the Mouse!

Hello Everyone &&

Before I begin, Id like to mention that I am currently on my vacation right now. As Im typing this, I'm relaxing in my hotel bed outside of Atlanta Georgia. For those of you whove been reading my PTR. you already know that we are road tripping it to Florida from Colorado. This is the 3rd leg of our trip and well be arriving into Orlando tomorrow afternoon. Im not attempting a full blown LIVE TR, but thought I would update with some tid-bits here and there when I can. I will do a detailed TR when I return with loads of pictures.

For those of you who do NOT know us, heres a brief description of our crew:

Me: (Deanna) 34 years Old. Stay at home Mom. This will be my 8th visit to WDW if my calculations are correct. The first time was for my high school graduation gift back in 1996 and the last time was back in February of 2010. DH and I also got married at the POLY back in 2001.

DH: (Will) 36 years old. Investment Broker/loving husband and father. Loves Disney as much as I do, but will never admit it to his buddies. As far as they are concerned its all about Football, Red Meat, and Cars! Grrrrrrrrr!

DD: (Reya) 6 years old. Sweetest little girl youll ever meet. She wears her heart on her sleeve and will befriend anybody! This can be both a good and a bad thing. Shes in first grade, and this will be her 3rd visit to WDW.

DS: (Jayden) 2 years old: Hmmmmm, how to describe Jayden??? Hes a loud, obnoxious, exhausting, rambunctious little boy to say the least. I love him to death, but hes going to be the death of me, I just know it. Trying to keep up with him, keep him out of trouble, and keeping him safe is a FULL TIME Job. This will be his second visit to WDW& The first time he was only 3 months old. ((Wow, I miss those days when I could place him somewhere and hed just stay)) Most moms cant wait for their kids to start walking, NOT me! He has recently fallen in love with Mickey Meows and anything to do with Cars.

Stay tuned for and update on our trip.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

Nov 9th

Hello All.

We have made it to our first destination safe and sound, and are 350 miles closer to Disney World.
We made excellent time and arrived to our Hotel 1 ½ hours early.

Favorite Moment(s) - 1. Picking up Reya from School. She was confused and shocked when we told her we were going to Disney instead of the doctor. Her reaction was wonderful… much better than the last time.
2. While we were on the interstate traveling 80 mph, some jerk in a Mustang passed us by like we were standing still. He easily was going 100 mph. 45 minutes later when we needed to get gas and pulled into a tiny town called Limon. Blissfully when we arrived, we saw a black mustang surrounded with 8 police cars and a stupid looking man in the back seat of one. LOL !!! Ha Ha Jerk Face I mouthed to him. Love when the bad guy gets caught.
Least Favorite Moment(s)- Leaving all my animals back in Colorado ((I know they’re all being taken care of though.

((Picture of the Day))
Kids have been angels so far in the car.

Register to remove

Old 11-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #3
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

Loving life right now... Sitting here waiting for my food at Trex. I can't believe I've never took advantage of this free dining plan before!!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
MissPrice
Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!

Following along Glad you made it safe. SO jealous, wish I was at T-REX right now. -Amanda
Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #5
Belle83
DIS Veteran

Hi from CO I actually know where Limon is, lol. Glad he was pulled over!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:33 PM   #6
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

I was really hoping that I could do something with this tr while on my trip, but its going to be impossible... I'm going to start fresh when I return. I will chime in from time to time on my ptr. I'm trying to live in the moment and don't want to worry about updating. If you're curious about what I'm doing feel free to check out my ptr and ill start a new tr when I arrive.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: